SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6402|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Fuck yea, 90's FTW.

Born in 1988 and loved it.

Oh and yea,

and

One of my favorite non-game moments of reboot:

Last edited by SplinterStrike (2007-07-26 18:45:26)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

Hell I remember Reboot, I still remember those red and blue dudes and that guy wih the metal hair. Remember the very last episode before that kid in it becomes an adult, where the metal hair guy goes shooting up into the sky and explodes or something.
Skullcleaver
+7|6148|Michigan
Damn i feel old now. 78 here. lol i remember the pokemon craze. We had Garbage Pail Kids when i was young. the 90s were a good decade. Getting my license in 95 made it the best. going to cedar point most weekends in the summer, listening to Champagne Supernova by Oasis. God that was on the radio every 5 mins seemed like. Spent 96 -99 in the navy and was outta the country for the rest of the good stuff.
dill13
+67|6185

i remember garbage pail kids and i was born in 1985
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6610|Medford, WI
you forgot arthur, man that show was da bomb
cospengle
+140|6478|Armidale, NSW, Australia

Knifey wrote:

You remember watching:
-the 1st Batman
-Aladdin
-Ninja Turtles
-3 Ninjas movies.
The first Batman came out in 1966.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
By any chance, does anyone remember Shadow Raiders?

i've been trying to find a good place to download the theme song and watch the episodes and cant seem to.

Here's the theme (yes I know it's Gundam Seeds)
CMDG
+0|6113
this thread is made of win!

lol i remember 95% of that list. I was born in 1988 and still remember back in gr 1 when my school got windows 3.1 and we played oregon trail during the whole computer class. Enjoyed the 90's spiderman, x-men, transformers, batman and fantastic 4.
Smitty5613
+46|6518|Middle of nowhere, California
born 1988, yup i remember all that.... but i also remember reading that in an e-mail a few months ago.... try being original, or tell where u got it from...
SplinterStrike
Roamer
Found this site a while back for all those peeps who would like to see the old shows. Not all of them work, nor ar all of them there(sometimes), and they do take time to upload (it is DivX after all) but it's sooo worth it to watch them again.

Linky: http://tv-links.co.uk/
pj666
+16|6357|Sydney, Australia
The "smile.gif" about half way down gives away the cut and paste job. +1 karma if you wrote it, but 0.01 'cos you didn't.

Having said that, some laughs.

'74, so you lot are all kids. Astro Boy, Battle of the Planets, Star Wars figurines, Punky Brewster, Run DMC v Aerosmith, all pawn your ass. 80s rocked.

90s was drinking, Stone Roses, Happy Mondays, oasis, playing paintball and watching far too much late night TV (from the 70s strangely enough).

And the first batman weas in there because it was on reruns for like a gazillion years!!!!!
imortal
+240|6656|Austin, TX

Skullcleaver wrote:

Damn i feel old now. 78 here. lol i remember the pokemon craze. We had Garbage Pail Kids when i was young. the 90s were a good decade. Getting my license in 95 made it the best. going to cedar point most weekends in the summer, listening to Champagne Supernova by Oasis. God that was on the radio every 5 mins seemed like. Spent 96 -99 in the navy and was outta the country for the rest of the good stuff.
ummm, born in 1972 here.
USARANGER01
+35|6639|America
man, i want to watch doug soooo badly now...
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6379|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Jeez that's a lot of memories right there...

1990 ftw!
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6573|MANCHESTERRR
i was born in 1992.

I remember all of the stuff that was here in the UK. Mann its weird to think all that was so long ago.
general_rookie
Get off my lawn, whippersnapper!!
+6|6687
1981, I remember ALL.  Some of those were a little stupid for me.  Wishbone??  GFY
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6684
1989 here. I remember all except maybe 1 or 2 things you listed. Those were the good old days man, that list brought back some great memories. Man.......I love the 90's. Although I kinda wish I was born a little earlier, because I missed out of the really early 90's cause I was a baby. I pretty much everything from 1994-on. And a bit before then.

The main fads I remember were (not necessarily in this order):

Beanie Babies
Furbies

Ones that I was into:

Tamagaci
Pogs
Star Wars cards
Pokemon cards
Warheads
TMNT
Sonic the Hedgehog
SEEEEEGAAAA (YOUURR MOOOTHHERRR)
All of those old awesome shows that you listed
GOING TO BLOCKBUSTER EVERY WEEKEND FOR VHS!
High tops lol

And a bunch of other shit I can't remember!

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-07-26 21:22:19)

Skullcleaver
+7|6148|Michigan
Thanks Imortal, nice too see someone older than me. Seeing so many peeps from the 80s had me thinking that i'm a fossil now lol.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6386|Evilsville
1981! Yeah, I remember a lot of that stuff..
Good times...good times!
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6472|Purdue

ReDevilJR wrote:

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

Remember most of this. I was born in 1991
Same here.
Ditto
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6741
Because of TV, I cant remember what happened 10 mins again, let alone 10 years ago!

nah but seriously, kids dont watch too much TV.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6293
Haha, I remember it all.

I miss watching those cartoons.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock
OMG I HAD ONE OF THOSE!!!!!!!!!

I was born in 1990. And I remember basically all of that list. Man that was awesome.

Does anyone else remember swat cats?

Last edited by Adams_BJ (2007-07-30 08:16:21)

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6623

One Word: 70's FTW (Ok two words)

TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6615|Birmingham, UK

RTHKI wrote:

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

1991 and I remember 90% of that stuff.
Quite - also 1991.

I'd like to point out that this should be for 90's kids in America - in the UK, some of that isn't relevant but I still retain knowledge and can recall about 90% of it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard