Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6325|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Well, I'm sure dogs don't feel the same about you.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6670|Washington, DC

cowami wrote:

So let me get this straight. The curricat doesn't like orange hounds?

Interesting.

Those are a type of dog.
keghog
+2|6335
Anyone who actually thought this was about him hating dogs is fucking retarded.
Hurricane
Banned

keghog wrote:

Huh? I do hate them. A few exceptions here and there, but overall I hate em.
Scr0k
A clown killed my dad
+47|6554|Alabama

keghog wrote:

i guess im retarded then because i thought it was about him hating dogs.
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6165|So Cal
I'm totally confused. What the hell is he talking about then?
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6712|Colorado
I love my dogs & don't really care if you hate dogs or not. Is this really even thread worthy for the junk drawer, no.
Hurricane
Banned

TrollmeaT wrote:

I love my dogs & don't really care if you hate dogs or not. Is this really even thread worthy for the junk drawer, no.
To quote the immortal Supah,

"if u dnt like what u see get ouf og the kitchn!!"

As Ty once said when he used that quote, it means "if you don't like it leave", no need to air your grievances.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6503|cuntshitlake

Hurricane wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

As Ty once said when he used that quote, it means "if you don't like it leave", no need to air your grievances.
Guess how many times I have had to say that...
Hence my sticky-thread
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6566|Milkystania, yurop
Plz stop beating around the bush and stop with that bs about the "dogs" , more than one person has thought that this infact is about race, and why dont you just tell us what your acctualy talking about to clear things up
Hurricane
Banned

Magpie wrote:

Plz stop beating around the bush and stop with that bs about the "dogs" , more than one person has thought that this infact is about race, and why dont you just tell us what your acctualy talking about to clear things up
You dirty, crooked coppers'll never take me alive!!!

*gets hit in the face with a baton*

ALRIGHT, YOU WANT THE TRUTH? I HATE.......... WELL NOT DOGS THAT'S FOR SURE.

It was a comical jab at OrangeHound for a post he used to close Afrika_18's topic earlier. He asked for no racist talk, so I decided to have some fun by making this topic. Sheesh, whoever thought this was about race is an intertard.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6429
I'm not up-to-date with the other thread you are talking about.
I have read what you posted in this thread and I think you are racist.
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
The#1Spot
+105|6579|byah
Cats are a joke compared to dogs. Theres a great chance we wouldnt be arguing with each other online if It wasnt for mans 1st companion the dog.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6568|Global Command
Fish don't bark or defecate on the floor.

Tropical fish ftw.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6737

GraphicArtist J wrote:

ATG wrote:

Fish don't bark or defecate on the floor.

Tropical fish ftw.
But your Pirahna "fish" love human meat for food.
Dogs just like to chew on human meat.
link edited out.
I was eating. I hate you.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2007-07-26 15:08:52)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6568|Global Command
^^^^^^^^^^lol,
feeling brave, aren't we?

Mangeled body parts are so funny.
keep posting them.
weasel_thingo
+74|6366
i lol at this thread and all those that took it seriously
keghog
+2|6335
Some people just have unbelievably low IQs.
agent146
+127|6426|Jesus Land aka Canada

Magpie wrote:

LOl i hate only BLACK dogs...LOl just joking...lol
but seriously i like kitty cats better. they are more furry and cute...but dogs are bit more "interactive"
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6421|Oslo, Norway
Cats rule!!! I have two. About a year old. They're brothers, found in a box in the forest. How can people do that to animals??? One is all white, until he got to get out. Now he's greyish. He's the biggest coward I've ever seen. Funny as well! He do tricks. An agility puss.    The other one is grey with white belly and "socks". He's a fucking killer! Not afraid to anything, spends all day hunting. Have killed about 20 mice, one rat (that was huge!!!) and a sparrow! My wife aren't that happy for his hunting though... He puts all he's catches right in front of her. Last week I had to drive home and remove a mouse and that rat. lol!!! Got a good laugh that day.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6778|Comber, Northern Ireland

Hurricane wrote:

Especially the ones of orange-ish hues... they're always eating all the food, committing all sorts of crime, and are so fucking lazy. The other day I saw a homeless dog get a fair amount of cash (he was orange obviously) and what did he do? He ate some fried kibble and drank some kool-aid from a water bowl. Not surprising, obviously.
are you being racist?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6756

david363 wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Especially the ones of orange-ish hues... they're always eating all the food, committing all sorts of crime, and are so fucking lazy. The other day I saw a homeless dog get a fair amount of cash (he was orange obviously) and what did he do? He ate some fried kibble and drank some kool-aid from a water bowl. Not surprising, obviously.
are you being racist?
1st Amendment.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Hurricane
Banned

david363 wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

are you being racist?
Well dogs don't really have races. If anything I'm being breedist

Some of you people are so dense.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6712|Colorado

Hurricane wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

Well the thread has no point or discussion, it should have been closed as mine have been closed for much less. You seemed to miss the don't really care part.
Hurricane
Banned

TrollmeaT wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

Well the thread has no point or discussion, it should have been closed as mine have been closed for much less. You seemed to miss the don't really care part.
Get ouf og my kitchn.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard