Mike_J
+68|6676
I'm guessing "wii" is a new system.  What's it stand for?
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6698|Devon, England
well inclusive installation?

i dunno rly, i liked the revolution name before tho, but now the wii has grown on me.

lol, "hey dya wanna play on my wii?"
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6651|Ohio
Wii doesnt stand for any thing. nintendo made it up because they were tired of people shortening names, like GC or PS2, or N64 or any other  system. Its suposed to stand for unity and stuff, like "wii" play, like we.
im deffinetly getting it the first day. and TLOZ tp. oh ya.

and no the best game ever is not SSB, its TLOZ OOT. ask FFLink, im sure he will agree.
i love SSBM, but i miss the fact that Kirby owned in the original. He was amazing, super fast attacks, extremely long flying, and down B transform smash. You could even down B on 2 Bob-omb and kill every one near you and not even get hurt. but if you did it on three you would get blown away. and when DK did his suicide kill thing, you could still fly to the ledge. yup, kirby owned.

why is metanight in the new one, it should be Dee Dee Dee, he was Kirby's real enemy. ok, im done
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6572|Area 51

FFLink13 wrote:

well, unlike many of you here, i also play consoles. Super Smash Bros. is an amazing game, and i had such fun playing it with lotsa m8s back in the day at school.

for any of those ultra cool people who have shared my amazing experience of melee, youl be interested to know that the new one, Super Smash Bros. Brawl is out soon for the wii. it has new characters such as snake from metal gear solid, some one called pit, a new kirby (yay!) and wario. oh and also a stripped samus from that metroid game.

any1 who hasnt played this game shud get a gamecube, get melee, get a loada controllers, get a loada m8s (might be hard for some of you) and game all night long. also whilst your at it get halo 2 aswell and an xbox. and wilst your on this shopping spree, get me some more ram.

i would consider this one of the greatest game series of all time, its in my top 10 anyway.
Super Smash Brothers Melee is the ub3r game!! w00t

Yeah, that game is like soo hilarious
FFLink
There is.

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

Wii doesnt stand for any thing. nintendo made it up because they were tired of people shortening names, like GC or PS2, or N64 or any other  system. Its suposed to stand for unity and stuff, like "wii" play, like we.
im deffinetly getting it the first day. and TLOZ tp. oh ya.

and no the best game ever is not SSB, its TLOZ OOT. ask FFLink, im sure he will agree.
i love SSBM, but i miss the fact that Kirby owned in the original. He was amazing, super fast attacks, extremely long flying, and down B transform smash. You could even down B on 2 Bob-omb and kill every one near you and not even get hurt. but if you did it on three you would get blown away. and when DK did his suicide kill thing, you could still fly to the ledge. yup, kirby owned.

why is metanight in the new one, it should be Dee Dee Dee, he was Kirby's real enemy. ok, im done
he, well best game ever is out of these 10:

Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 9
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Zelda: Major's Mask (firce deity ftw! see below)
Zeld: Wind Waker
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Battlefield 2
Timesplitters 2
Halo
Halo 2

7 has the gr8 story, and is just a classic

9 is another gr8 story and owns all the way.

OoT was my first zelda game, and thats wat got me hooked, gr8 story all the way from the beginning and truly an amazing game.

MM was just as good as OoT, maybe more so as of the masks. you could also get one of the greatest characters of all time in it, fierce deity:

https://students.thiel.edu/acosentino/images/_Oni%20link.jpg

https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/FFLink13/fiercedietyoniLink.jpg

omg the mammoth sword owned...

wind waker is the latest gr8 zelda game for me, new graphics concept which made the game feel and look good, whilst still keeping the gr8 story that zelda games are known for.

melee has alrdy been discussed

same with bf2

TimeSplitters 2 is just one of those games where you can spend hours upon hours with your m8s gaming it up, havin a right laugh. this truly was an amazing game.

halo 1 & 2 are the best fps' ever made, story, gameplay, the lot is just perfect.

i cant pick one gr8st game, but thers my top ten.

hmm, just remembered, i hav an 11th. star fox/lylat wars/star wing
PunkX
stoned
+198|6631|Canada

FFLink13 wrote:

...OoT was my first zelda game, and thats wat got me hooked, gr8 story all the way from the beginning and truly an amazing game.

MM was just as good as OoT, maybe more so as of the masks. you could also get one of the greatest characters of all time in it, fierce deity:

http://students.thiel.edu/acosentino/im … 20link.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/ … niLink.jpg

omg the mammoth sword owned...

I much preffered OoT over MM, i believe that they failed with MM on the sence that you had to go back in time everytime the big moon was about to crash into the town square, which would piss me off somtimes, you would be really stuck in one place while the moon is crashing into the earth (at an incredibly slow rate might i add). Kinda bored me too, although i liked the fac that you could change form to a goron or a deku thingy. which made the game worth playing, rolling around as a goron was always fun .

In my opinion, SquareEnix and Nintendo should do a joint game, Final Fantasy: The Lagend Of Zelda. Would be sweet, i'd imagine somthing like Kingdom hearts but replace Goofy and Donald with Cid from FF and Link from TLOZ

FFLink
There is.
lol, a hybrid game of the greatest games, lol

yeh it could start off all FF like, then they meet up with Link somewhere.

or Link gets teleportated to the future to gaia and meet up with zidane and that.

ok, im just getting sad now...
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6634|The Netherlands
i have a cube and super smash bros melee, that was 1 of the reasons i wna buy it(i ony have 2 controlers, myu friend has 2 extra so on partys =p)
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6746|Toronto | Canada

Huge bump I know... but there is a new trailer with gameplay from Super Smash Bros Brawl

Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6638|New Hampshire, USA
This thread is older than most of the members
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
agent146
+127|6393|Jesus Land aka Canada

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Huge bump I know... but there is a new trailer with gameplay from Super Smash Bros Brawl

wow a year ago....seriously i am still hoping that they add "jesus" in it
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6746|Toronto | Canada

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

This thread is older than most of the members
Not you or I
-|TS|-owNzu7
+6|6426
Smash Brothers and Zelda are the best games in the world, Battlefield 2 is acceptable too   But yeah, I am so excited for Brawl...  Wii is teh bestzorz!
SasAttack
+1|6128
Who here votes that they shouldn't slow down the game and get rid of wave dashing and other advanced techs for brawl? I sure as hell would be pissed if they did. Totally would ruin the competative aspect of the game.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6372|California
Thats why I have a Wii.
fuck the 360 and ps3.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6155|San Antonio, Texas
Another bonus for us lucky Wii owners! ^_^

Snake is a big bonus, that box trick is just classic. Laughed out loud at that scene.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6778|PNW

FFLink13 wrote:

well, unlike many of you here, i also play consoles. Super Smash Bros. is an amazing game, and i had such fun playing it with lotsa m8s back in the day at school.

for any of those ultra cool people who have shared my amazing experience of melee, youl be interested to know that the new one, Super Smash Bros. Brawl is out soon for the wii. it has new characters such as snake from metal gear solid, some one called pit, a new kirby (yay!) and wario. oh and also a stripped samus from that metroid game.

any1 who hasnt played this game shud get a gamecube, get melee, get a loada controllers, get a loada m8s (might be hard for some of you) and game all night long. also whilst your at it get halo 2 aswell and an xbox. and wilst your on this shopping spree, get me some more ram.

i would consider this one of the greatest game series of all time, its in my top 10 anyway.
All I need for a party is four computers, BF2, UT2004 and WH40K Dawn of War: Dark Crusade

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-07-25 23:34:04)

Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6563|Kent, UK
SSB is teh win. everyone talks about it here.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6395|New York
I've already got a PS3, but I'm going to be getting a Wii eventually and this is definitely going to be one of the games I purchase. Not to mention the new WarioWare game, and a few others I can't remember at the moment.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6572|Area 51

FFLink13 wrote:

Me wants! I still play Super Smash Melee!
sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6334|USA Biznatch!
Oh sexy...I remember good old N64 and Super Smash Bros and all those games. I used to play Super Smash Bros on N64 for hours with a friend.
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6563|Kent, UK

heggs wrote:

I've already got a PS3, but I'm going to be getting a Wii eventually and this is definitely going to be one of the games I purchase. Not to mention the new WarioWare game, and a few others I can't remember at the moment.
Smooth Moves is excellent. great fun, specially multiplayer! the chick i sit next to is playing it now, but i decided to play Super Mario World
Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6568|Australia, NSW

FFLink13 wrote:

he, well best game ever is out of these 10:

Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 9
your a champ, id have those in my top ten as well

also, imo a super smash bro type game with the ff chars/villains for ps3 would be sweet   (they were releasing one for psp eventually but psp's are crap)
FFLink
There is.
Wow, I was so insulting a year ago:

FFLink13 wrote:

any1 who hasnt played this game shud get a gamecube, get melee, get a loada controllers, get a loada m8s (might be hard for some of you) and game all night long.
XD

Owned.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard