Scr0k
A clown killed my dad
+47|6485|Alabama
So today is my 16th birthday. Yes wahoo. And in Alabama you can get your license if you pass the test.  So i go to take the test and i get this old fucking lady.  So we go through this neighborhood and all that stuff and i do everything well.  So we get back to the place and she says "You did very well! Unfortunately i'm going to have to automatically fail you because you turned right on a yellow light without coming to a complete stop." Is it just me or is that the biggest bull shit ever? The light had just turned yellow and i was in the act of turning already...so i get failed...what a bunch of bullshit.
So now i have to go back tomorrow to the same lady and retake the fucking test all over again.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum
sux2bu
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ryan
+1,230|6814|Alberta, Canada

Scr0k wrote:

So today is my 16th birthday. Yes wahoo. And in Alabama you can get your license if you pass the test.  So i go to take the test and i get this old fucking lady.  So we go through this neighborhood and all that stuff and i do everything well.  So we get back to the place and she says "You did very well! Unfortunately i'm going to have to automatically fail you because you turned right on a yellow light without coming to a complete stop." Is it just me or is that the biggest bull shit ever? The light had just turned yellow and i was in the act of turning already...so i get failed...what a bunch of bullshit.
So now i have to go back tomorrow to the same lady and retake the fucking test all over again.
No, it's not bullshit. You have to do everything perfectly, or you fail. Forget to signal, you fail. Don't come to a complete stop, you fail.
Better luck next time m8.
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6413|Stealth City, UK

Scr0k wrote:

Count yourself lucky you don't live in the UK, you have to be 17, it takes a while to learn manual transmission and it can take up to a month from when you book your exam to when you actually take it.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6538|NYC / Hamburg

I and most of my friends also failed the test due to a bullshit reasons. Your not alone
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6553|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Yet you could have looked around seen people not signaling, stopping IN crosswalks, drinking coffees, etc, while you were driving near perfectly and failing.  I hate driving tests.
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6652|Dayton, Ohio
I had a buddy that fail 4 consecutive times.  He was taking the test right before me with an old lady that had to have been over 65.  She failed him and gave me a perfect score, probably because I didn't give here a heart attack.

Last edited by KnowMeByTrailOfDead (2007-07-24 09:42:48)

phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6153|c-c-c-Canada

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Scr0k wrote:

Count yourself lucky you don't live in the UK, you have to be 17, it takes a while to learn manual transmission and it can take up to a month from when you book your exam to when you actually take it.
hahaha. it would suck steering on the right side of the car XD
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6454|P-way, NJ
Should of tried to get a indain instructor.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

Scr0k wrote:

Driving Instructors mostly suck, I failed the first time because I supposedly drove too close to a parked car.......

how does it work in the stats with driving licence anyway? (heard you can't even drive with it here in Europe/Holland)
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6567
Murder the bitch.
williedyna
+7|6616
In most states the testers have to reach daily fail quotas.  If you can try to schedule your next test as early in the day as possible.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6690|Scotland

phil-12-12 wrote:

Not really. Think about it.

If you're on the right your stronger hand is on the wheel (for most people)

In America and 95% of other countries, you shift with right hand. Hmm, I'll stick with right hand drive

Last edited by Airwolf (2007-07-24 12:59:03)

Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6721|the middle of nowhere
If you don't fully stop whenever you are supposed to, you will automatically fail.
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6406|UK

fatherted13 wrote:

sux2bu
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

Airwolf wrote:

phil-12-12 wrote:

In America and 95% of other countries, you shift with right hand. Hmm, I'll stick with right hand drive
well maybe but it's just the way you learned it, I mean gear changing with my left hand..... I just couldn't
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
d.cripz
+29|6380
i took mine while school was just let out. I came to my last left turn and right as i was going the cross walk bitch came out and blocked me off. The light turned red as i was in the intersection so as soon as she left i made my turn. The tester said i bullied the kids out of the way lol. However, im not a loser so i still passed cause im sweet like that.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6611|Your moms bedroom

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Airwolf wrote:

phil-12-12 wrote:

well maybe but it's just the way you learned it, I mean gear changing with my left hand..... I just couldn't
you could if you had to

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard