Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6628|New Hampshire, USA
Ok, ill admit it, I'm a Harry Potter fan, sue me.  Ive read most of the books 5+ times so of course I'm going to want the new one.  Well, anyways, a few of my friends and my girlfriend decided that they were going to wait in line at Barnes and Nobles starting at 9am this morning until 12pm when the new book will go for sale.  Well, as much as I would have loved to join them, I have a job and I was scheduled to work today.  So, when I got out of work at 9pm, I went to the store to meet them.  No lie, there were 2000+ people waiting in line.  Also, apparently I wasn't aloud to join them at the front of the line: I'd have to go to the back like everyone else.  Well, I noticed that one of my friends was 2nd in line, so I secretly handed him my money .  I had a book before my GF and company were even out of the store.  I personally find it funny.

Ok, go back to your lives now.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
=JoD=Corithus
+30|6555
I had to sit in a warehouse and watch 500,000 of those god awful books, 12 hours a day, for three weeks, just to make sure no one tried walking out with one.  If I never hear of Harry Potter for the rest of my exsistence, I can die happily.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6636|Montreal, Qc, Canada
they allow people to buy more than one book ?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6150|what

Andoura wrote:

they allow people to buy more than one book ?
Strange, but the way the economy works is; the more sold, the greater the profit...
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466
How is Harry killed?

It would be awesome if Tupac or Boy George were actually involved as requested.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6619|Gold coast, Aus.

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Ok, go back to your lives now.
NO!
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6762|mansfield
my wife said to me '' im going into town tomorrow to get you the new harry potter book.''

i said ''fucking DO ONE you cunty bollocks !!!''

i hate that wizard sleeve!!
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6692|The Ville
I don't see why people wait in line for a book lol. They waited how long and then they stick themselves in a long line lols. I'm just going to wait till I see a copy and pick it up then. I've always been to impatient to wait in lines anyways even if I have a ticket number.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6321|New Haven, CT
Line hopping=win. Reminds me of Paramount Great America and Top Gun. I had very little time left in the park (we were on a school trip), but wanted to go on Top Gun. Being the best coaster in the park, and considering that I get the chance to go to theme parks very rarely, this was reasonable. Anyway, I went through the normal part of the line in about ten minutes. However, PGA doesn't split you up into the train location (i.e. which car you are sitting on in the train) after you get through the line. They let you choose which train location you want, and you have to wait in a line for this location. Essentially, there 60% of the wait in a single file line, and then the last 40% stacked up behind other people in a line for a certain row in the train. Naturally, more desirable locations, such as the front and rear, have the longest lines.

Back to the story, I got through the single file part rather quickly. Unfortunately, it was already 5:05 by the time I had finished this part, and I needed to be back to our bus by 5:30. This meant leaving the park by 5:20, to ensure arriving back on time. There weren't very many lines in this second part that were short enough to suit my tastes of getting through quickly.The front certainly wasn't one of them, while the much worse second row was. However, I was determined to have my last ride be in the best location possible. I paused momentarily, disappointed, knowing I wasn't going to get a chance to go back. It was then when I noticed that three people from my school were in the front of the line for the front row. While I knew that I could probably line hop directly and just go up to them, I didn't feel like having to explain to a ton of people why I was skipping ahead of them in line for prime real estate. Instead, I decided to use a much more ingenious plan. The line for row 2, directly behind them, was filled with only three people. Meanwhile, there were only three people in the group of people from my school. A quick surveillance of the rest of the front row line showed that there was no single people in the line. This was perfect. I joined the row 2 line, pretending to be the fourth riders in the group there. Then, once we boarded, I asked a ride attendant if I could be the single rider to fill up the front row. They cheerfully obliged, and I successfully got my front row ride, while ensuring on-time arrival back to the bus.

Edit: That was a little longer than I thought. Oh well.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2007-07-20 22:58:51)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

How is Harry killed?

He goes to Michael Barrymore's house for a pool party.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6340|California
It's so sad. Harmionie and Ron get killed.
iceman785
+93|6670|Alaska, mother fucker.
Actually, Hermoine doesn't die, I know ron does, im not too sure who else does, Harry lives, Voldemort gets pwnd
agent146
+127|6384|Jesus Land aka Canada
i wished harry would man up and grab a uzi and 9mm and start blasting away all his troubles
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6505|Bournemouth, South England

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

How is Harry killed?

He successfully does battle with all things evil, barely breaks a sweat.  Then he is struck down dead, right at the end, due to a peanut allergy.  So sad.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6619|Gold coast, Aus.

xBlackPantherx wrote:

It's so sad. Harmionie and Ron get killed.
No they don't, hermione and ron get married and have 2 kids.

Actually, Hermoine doesn't die, I know ron does, im not too sure who else does, Harry lives, Voldemort gets pwnd
You might be thinking about his brother Fred?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

You'd think Harry would take the hint and not go to wizard school, hell every time he goes someone or something tries to kill him and like I said this time its gonna be the rooskies, or George Michael.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
Voldemort sees the error of his ways, apologises, and retires from wizardry.  He then persues an averagely successful job as a tree surgeon.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6695

agent146 wrote:

i wished harry would man up and grab a uzi and 9mm and start blasting away all his troubles
Fuck magic. Shoot the bitches...Or cut 'em up.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6762|Dallas
Harry gets Herimone pregnant,  Voldemort discovers the excitement and stimulation of proctology and Ron OD's on some home made meth.  Harry doesn' react well to the baby news and goes to the corner store, licks his lips and then chokes a homeless man.  Afterwards on the broom ride home, Harry looks in the mirror momentarily and doesn't recognize himself.  He goes in the bathroom and puts in an old "The Carpenters" album and slits his wrists with a rusty disposible BIC razor.  Hermoine finds Harry's body and flips out, performing a self abortion with a coat hanger shortly before drowning herself in the toilet next to Harry. 

Ohh yeah, SPOILER WARNING
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

Cougar wrote:

Harry gets Herimone pregnant,  Voldemort discovers the excitement and stimulation of proctology and Ron OD's on some home made meth.  Harry doesn' react well to the baby news and goes to the corner store, licks his lips and then chokes a homeless man.  Afterwards on the broom ride home, Harry looks in the mirror momentarily and doesn't recognize himself.  He goes in the bathroom and puts in an old "The Carpenters" album and slits his wrists with a rusty disposible BIC razor.  Hermoine finds Harry's body and flips out, performing a self abortion with a coat hanger shortly before drowning herself in the toilet next to Harry. 

So that's what happens, man never saw that one comin' lol.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6437|Brisbane, Australia

Cougar wrote:

Holy Shit.

Rowling would be so screwed if that was actually what happened

nukchebi0 wrote:

a lot of writing
hope you enjoyed it

Last edited by TimmmmaaaaH (2007-07-21 01:46:30)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Penetrator
Certified Twat
Ron attempts to impregnate Harry with his ginger man-milk, and Harry is so ashamed to be buttsecksd by a ginga that he places his wand up his nose, and faceplants the table.  Ron and that other bird are so upset, they go home for a fortnight.
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6325|SHAPE, Belgium
I still dont get it!!! WHo the fuck dies there?
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6440|Stealth City, UK

KrisPOLANDnorwida wrote:

I still dont get it!!! WHo the fuck dies there?
Snape and Dobby!

Harry dies and then comes back to life.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6675|Middle of nowhere

=JoD=Corithus wrote:

I had to sit in a warehouse and watch 500,000 of those god awful books, 12 hours a day, for three weeks, just to make sure no one tried walking out with one.  If I never hear of Harry Potter for the rest of my exsistence, I can die happily.
lol, you should've read one

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard