Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

https://i16.tinypic.com/6c8cvia.jpg

Banaz Mahmod, 20, was subjected to the 2-1/2 hour ordeal before she was garroted with a bootlace. Her body was stuffed into a suitcase and taken about 100 miles to Birmingham where it was buried in the back garden of a house.

Her badly decomposed body was found in April 2006, three months after the killing.

Last month a jury found her father Mahmod Mahmod, 52, and his brother Ari Mahmod, 51, guilty of murder after a three-month trial. Their associate Mohamad Hama, 30, had earlier admitted killing her.

On Thursday at a pre-sentence hearing for Hama, the Old Bailey heard details about Banaz's last moments.

Prosecutors said the three convicted men, along with two other suspects who are still at large, had carried out the killing fearing that the authorities were closing in on them.

They believed Banaz had brought shame on the family by leaving her husband, an Iraqi Kurd she had been forced to marry at 17, and falling in love with Rahmat Suleimani, an Iranian Kurd.

Her former unnamed partner had raped her as well as repeatedly beating her, the court heard.

Hama, who prosecutors said had been a ringleader in the murder, was caught by listening devices talking to a friend in prison about the murder.

In the recordings, transcripts of which were relayed to the court, Hama and his friend are hearing laughing as he described how she was killed with Banaz's uncle "supervising".

http://www.reuters.com/article/worldNew … mp;sp=true

I'm constantly amazed at the depths the Human species can sink to.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
OmniDeath
~
+726|6636

Kmarion wrote:

there is no hope left for society. sure there is good, but it is far outweighed by the bad.
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6167|sverige
islam.....
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6611|InGerLand
bah welcome to birmingham...
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6282|Éire
It's a disgrace, yet another warped interpretation of religion.
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6673|Dayton, Ohio

Kmarion wrote:

http://i16.tinypic.com/6c8cvia.jpg

Banaz Mahmod, 20, was subjected to the 2-1/2 hour ordeal before she was garroted with a bootlace. Her body was stuffed into a suitcase and taken about 100 miles to Birmingham where it was buried in the back garden of a house.

Her badly decomposed body was found in April 2006, three months after the killing.

Last month a jury found her father Mahmod Mahmod, 52, and his brother Ari Mahmod, 51, guilty of murder after a three-month trial. Their associate Mohamad Hama, 30, had earlier admitted killing her.

On Thursday at a pre-sentence hearing for Hama, the Old Bailey heard details about Banaz's last moments.

Prosecutors said the three convicted men, along with two other suspects who are still at large, had carried out the killing fearing that the authorities were closing in on them.

They believed Banaz had brought shame on the family by leaving her husband, an Iraqi Kurd she had been forced to marry at 17, and falling in love with Rahmat Suleimani, an Iranian Kurd.

Her former unnamed partner had raped her as well as repeatedly beating her, the court heard.

Hama, who prosecutors said had been a ringleader in the murder, was caught by listening devices talking to a friend in prison about the murder.

In the recordings, transcripts of which were relayed to the court, Hama and his friend are hearing laughing as he described how she was killed with Banaz's uncle "supervising".

http://www.reuters.com/article/worldNew … mp;sp=true

You might want to try a much smaller pedistal.  You may be less amazed at the short commings and more impressed when good does come.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England
They need to stamp this shit out. The girls also need to be more open. People WILL defend them.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

KnowMeByTrailOfDead wrote:

You might want to try a much smaller pedistal.  You may be less amazed at the short commings and more impressed when good does come.
We must deal with the world as we find it, not as we would like it to be.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6836|Sacramento, Cal
Why are we helping them again?
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6175|Ireland
She looks hot without a Burka on.  I would have given her father 5 goats to take her as my 3rd wife, what a shame.  I guess the moral of the story is that you live and die by the beliefs you hold.  Stupid is, stupid does.
CyrusTheVirus
E PLURIBUS UNUM
+36|6465|United States of America
That's the problem with muslims. They're always pulling this kind of shit. And then when we try to help and enlighten them they throw it back in our fucking face? The only thing they understand is the working end of a rifle.
{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg
+10|6828|Arizona

Kmarion wrote:

Ruckel wrote:

islam.....
I fail to see the resemblance to the Human species, when stuff like this happens on a regular basis in any Arab country.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6663|UK

Lotta_Drool wrote:

She looks hot without a Burka on
She's dead for god sake have some respect.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6663|UK

{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Ruckel wrote:

islam.....
I fail to see the resemblance to the Human species, when stuff like this happens on a regular basis in any Arab country.
It's not just the Arabs that do this.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6175|Ireland

m3thod wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

She looks hot without a Burka on
She's dead for god sake have some respect.
She committed sins against her god by divorcing the guy her family made her marry that was raping and beating her, how can anyone respect a tramp like that.

It is her religion that got her killed, hell her uncle helped kill her.  Women are like livestock in that culture, you should be defending the families right to kill her Method, I've seen your posts.

Maybe if they kill more of their women the idiots will become extinct.
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6836|Waikato, Aotearoa

Braddock wrote:

It's a disgrace, yet another warped interpretation of religion.
Word
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6554

Ruckel wrote:

islam.....
Honour killings have nothing to do with Islam.  It's a cultural inheritance from Pakistan.

And rape has never been a part of honour killing.  This was revenge, plain and simple.
Lost Hope
Lurker
+20|6319|Brussels, Belgium

Bubbalo wrote:

Ruckel wrote:

islam.....
Honour killings have nothing to do with Islam.  It's a cultural inheritance from Pakistan.

And rape has never been a part of honour killing.  This was revenge, plain and simple.
To all the ignorants : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killings
https://bf3s.com/sigs/9c9f8f6ff3579a4c711aa54bbb9e928ec0786003.png
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6519|Milkystania, yurop
there is no fucking "honour" in those killings , What i say is send them back to their country since they clearly dont want to follow western law.....this pisses me of so badly
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England

Bubbalo wrote:

Ruckel wrote:

islam.....

They were Iraqi.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6675|The Lou

CyrusTheVirus wrote:

That's the problem with muslims. They're always pulling this kind of shit. And then when we try to help and enlighten them they throw it back in our fucking face? The only thing they understand is the working end of a rifle.
lol, you should be "this" more often...
Lost Hope
Lurker
+20|6319|Brussels, Belgium

Mekstizzle wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Ruckel wrote:

islam.....

They were Iraqi.
From Wiki : ' Honour killings have been continually mistaken to be a practice encouraged by Islam; this is due to the fact that honour killings are often perpetrated in Muslim-majority areas, especially in countries of the Indian subcontinent and the Middle East.'
https://bf3s.com/sigs/9c9f8f6ff3579a4c711aa54bbb9e928ec0786003.png
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6554

Mekstizzle wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Ruckel wrote:

islam.....

They were Iraqi.
Wow.  That's amazing.

Ignoring the fact that not all Iraqis are Muslims, one wonders if murder is a part of Christianity, or it just so happens that some Christians are also murderers.
weerdfoo1
Banned
+26|6157|California

OmniDeath wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

there is no hope left for society. sure there is good, but it is far outweighed by the bad.
So true...
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6521|Global Command

Ruckel wrote:

islam.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard