Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

DesertFox- wrote:

Is it weird if my grandmother wanted to buy an H2?
Scary would be more accurate.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

Old people + Hummer = result below

https://auto-novosti.ru/photo/hummer-crash.jpg
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6754|Argentina
I care about the environment and I also love cars.  The Hummer is great, sorry Al Gore.  They shouldn't do that to the H2, fuckers.  You can't destroy others property coz you do care about the environment.  For the first time we agree.
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6172|sverige
shoot the neighbor
ghettoperson
+1,943|6646

I hate people who have no need for stupidly large trucks, however at the same time I appreciate that some people need them. It's the 'soccer moms', to borrow a Yank phrase, that really annoy me. Also, no one needs an H2. They're ugly and shit. Buy a good SUV if you need one, if you don't, buy a Volvo or whatever was cool for 'soccer moms' prior to SUV's.
golgoj4
+51|6771|North Hollywood

KnowMeByTrailOfDead wrote:

Did you guys catch the part about him trying to project an image as part of his new marketing company.  He is trying to boost his image so others will pay him to boost thiers.  Got to start somewhere.  My guess is his clientel is not too concerned about the environment but would probably enjoy a ride in the hummer on the way to lunch.
So he is promoting destruction of the environment. Thats awsome! Normally I dont support the destruction of personal property, but dealing with clueless assholes in hummers that cant park or drive, i say destroy them all. Give the fuckers a pugeot.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6668|UK
+1 for the environ freaks.

10 mpg....pfffttttt
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6637|Your moms bedroom
all this worry about the evironment... all its going to take is one asteroid anyways!
CaptainSpaulding71
+119|6354|CA, USA
note that i can get 10 mpg in most any car - just have to drive it like you stole it.  there's something to be said about the style you drive and also where you drive it (city vs highway).

i wonder if there are some statistics that show how much fuel consumption went up when the speed limits when from 55 to 65?  in CA, it is routine to see the flow of traffic in the 80-90 mph range on the freeways.  how much more fuel do you think is used by the engine to run at that speed as compared to the posted speed.

oh...and how many people out there see prius' going in excess of 80-90 mph all the time?  i see this regularly and actually in town too.  crazy people.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6662|NT, like Mick Dundee

Bushmasters > Hummers in all their forms.

Last edited by Flecco (2007-07-19 14:58:01)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
CyrusTheVirus
E PLURIBUS UNUM
+36|6470|United States of America
The shithead responsible for that should get five years without parole.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

CyrusTheVirus wrote:

ZOMG CamPoe in a mask , right?

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2007-07-19 15:12:25)

jonsimon
+224|6492

CyrusTheVirus wrote:

5 Years?! What are you, a LIBERAL!? You have to be tough on crime or crime will be tough on you, I say he should be away for life! Or better yet, he should be mutilated and killed in a greusome and violent manner!

M.O.A.B wrote:

Old people + Hummer = result below

http://auto-novosti.ru/photo/hummer-crash.jpg
Someone should have posted THAT in ATGs(?) "Big cars are the uber safest" thread.

(Sorry if that wasn't your thread ATG, I can't remember.)
CaptainSpaulding71
+119|6354|CA, USA
for those that don't appreciate the SUV, what kind of vehicle do *you* own?  what motivated your choice to purchase that vehicle?
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6662|NT, like Mick Dundee

M.O.A.B wrote:

CyrusTheVirus wrote:

Shut up and don't ruin his fun.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
nlsme
+48|6412|new york

CameronPoe wrote:

Although I disagree with what they did I think driving one of those behemoths around is wasteful, irresponsible and usually completely unnecessary. Penis attachments are what they are basically.
You should see the boat my neighbor pulls behind his. Pretty impressive penis enlargement I must say.
Pierre
I hunt criminals down for a living
+68|6672|Belgium

Kmarion wrote:

Only 38k? It must have been used or an H3. I would never get one because for the money there are much better options out there. My buddy has one and I am not impressed with them.

Oh yea, and gas is to damn expensive.
I pay 1.42 € /liter, that would be 5,3747 € /gallon, and that would make it at the current rates 7.41 $ /gallon.

What do you pay?
BVC
+325|6693
Paint the replacement in a McDonald's colour scheme TBH, just to piss them off.

Last edited by Pubic (2007-07-20 02:31:54)

13rin
+977|6476

JahManRed wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Penis attachments are what they are basically.
Yeap, ppl who drive huge over sized jeeps usually have issues about their small dicks or their performance in the bedroom.

"I can't keep it up, but if I drive this big ass jeep women with think I'm a Sexual tyrannosaurus"
You speak from experience?  Your man can't keep it up for you??

Cougar wrote:

Wow, this board is like a neo-con redneck magnet.  They multiply here so rapidly!

Unless you live somewhere that requires you to drive through extremely rouch terrain and muddy boggy river bottoms on your way to work every day then you don't need a gigantic hummer.  Period.  Anything other than that is just you trying to "impress the ladies" because your too big of a loser to do so on your own.

Also, you probably have a small penis.  Or perhaps, only one testicle.  One or the other.
And a fuck you too cougar. In my opinion this forum is a liberal magnet, me too, breeding ground.  Way to peg me as a redneck because I drive a jeep.   My hobby is my Jeep.  Is that hard for you guy's to comprehend?   I do bog and rock crawl my jeep.   Just because people take pride in what they drive must mean that they have either a small penis or one nut?

About the no nuts small dick thing... I bet you would know as well as the next guy

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 3#p1220563

Last edited by DBBrinson1 (2007-07-20 06:19:31)

I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
7Canada_eh7
That Canadian Guy
+1|6137|Canada eh!

JahManRed wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Yeap, ppl who drive huge over sized jeeps usually have issues about their small dicks or their performance in the bedroom.

"I can't keep it up, but if I drive this big ass jeep women with think I'm a Sexual tyrannosaurus"
They "Try to" make up for the small thing thats in their pants with a big car
7Canada_eh7
That Canadian Guy
+1|6137|Canada eh!

DBBrinson1 wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

You speak from experience?  Your man can't keep it up for you??

Cougar wrote:

Wow, this board is like a neo-con redneck magnet.  They multiply here so rapidly!

Unless you live somewhere that requires you to drive through extremely rouch terrain and muddy boggy river bottoms on your way to work every day then you don't need a gigantic hummer.  Period.  Anything other than that is just you trying to "impress the ladies" because your too big of a loser to do so on your own.

Also, you probably have a small penis.  Or perhaps, only one testicle.  One or the other.
And a fuck you too cougar. In my opinion this forum is a liberal magnet, me too, breeding ground.  Way to peg me as a redneck because I drive a jeep.   My hobby is my Jeep.  Is that hard for you guy's to comprehend?   I do bog and rock crawl my jeep.   Just because people take pride in what they drive must mean that they have either a small penis or one nut?

About the no nuts small dick thing... I bet you would know as well as the next guy

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 3#p1220563
Lol your defending your precccious little jeep, your love and pride. God damnit way to go overboard!   

edit: sorry for double post

Last edited by 7Canada_eh7 (2007-07-20 07:44:47)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

Flecco wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

CyrusTheVirus wrote:

Shut up and don't ruin his fun.
*cries*
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6680|The Lou
umm, how about those 6'6 people like me and my dad who don't fit into fucking '98 corollas?!!? (my fucking car)

You should see me try to get out of that fuckin clown car...
13rin
+977|6476

7Canada_eh7 wrote:

Lol your defending your precccious little jeep, your love and pride. God damnit way to go overboard!   

edit: sorry for double post
Nah.  That's is kinda what Debate is all about, defending your position.  By the way, I love my "little" jeep.  I really wasn't going overboard, just illustrating hypocrisy.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
CaptainSpaulding71
+119|6354|CA, USA
1)  i say again, for those of the more 'liberal' type, list the car you currently drive and the reasoning behind your purchase.

2)  america is a 'car culture'.  it would be hard to change this since it's been in our DNA since the 40s-50s

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard