Skaters4%4% - 6
trailer park2%2% - 3
punks4%4% - 5
hippies5%5% - 7
rich/preps13%13% - 16
Total: 121
Smithereener
+138|6314|California
Oh man, is it just me or is the 3rd guy from the left in the skaters picture look a little old and short?

I honestly cannot decide. Wigger attitudes annoy me, and from what I hear about Chavs, I doubt I'd like them also. The last picture annoys me too, but it's not a hate annoy, it's like a lol annoy. Emos are just sad. Literally and figuratively. But I'd guess that hippies are the least crap out of those. At least they have the idea of saving the world instead of fucking around in it. Not that they really do anything anyway though.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

SHOOT THEM! QUICK!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6318|Canadia
in the immortal words of cartman  GOD DAMN HIPPIES!!!!1!!1!!!!!!!!
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6322|New Haven, CT
I can't decide. Probably rick kids, because they get whatever they want, and think they are the best because of that. Arrogance FTUL. Stupidity is not as bad as arrogance, since stupidity is not as big of a choice.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6567|Mountains of NC

looks like wiggers are the most hated
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6755|Hell, p.o box 666

Wiggers and my other vote for the Chavs... just plain stupid wannabe gangstas ( havent those guys ever realized that most of the stuff out of hiphop videos isnt real?!).
Ryan
+1,230|6842|Alberta, Canada

I can't believe you guys hate my emo buddies
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6446|Boulder, CO
emo's are easy to deal with you just tell them to shut the hell up and threaten them with violence (the guys are normally so camp they either run away or shut up, the girl emo's i generally leave well alone as they're pretty weird, though one started yelling at me for no reason once whilst she was crying. that was scary.

by the sound of it wiggers you just need to chase off, round here the chavs generally eat the wiggers unless they turn half chav.

the chavs are just annoying and  one there own its easy just to scare the hell out of them. multiple chavs though start getting mouthy and threatening but once you've walked up to one and kicked em straight in the balls they generally carry that one off and leave you alone. or they try it again in a larger gang. though chavs will generally start fights with everyone for no reason and there music annoys me when its blasting out of a cheap vauxhall thats been made to look ridiculous.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6411|Belgium
Skaters, how about they try to put on some clothes that aren't ten sizes too big.
HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6725|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA
Is that chav sucking blood from the other retard's arm? lol
golgoj4
+51|6773|North Hollywood

mtb0minime wrote:

Watch out for the bros. Biggest douchebags on the planet. So far they're contained in southern California, but they're slowly spreading
the 'bros' ?
Smithereener
+138|6314|California

golgoj4 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Watch out for the bros. Biggest douchebags on the planet. So far they're contained in southern California, but they're slowly spreading
the 'bros' ?
Bro Rape? "A bro is an 18 to 24 year old male who wears burken(?) stock sandals, watches Family Guy, plays Ultimate Frisbee, and wears an upside down visor or a baseball cap with a prefrade(?) brim. You know... Bro."

Probably falls into the area of the Rich/Preppy or something.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6709|Sweden
You obviously forgot one category "Nazis" Racist blokes who listens to "race music" dress in high boots shaved heads looking pretty retarded. At least where i came from they were quite common. Most of them however are pretty good guys and leave the crap behind them in there later teens.
DooM
+28|6305
Don't really look like chavs:

https://uk.geocities.com/allchavsshoulddie/chav.jpg

https://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/chav-42885.jpg

Thats a chav.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6758|San Antonio, Texas
Where's the "All of the above" choice?
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6681|The Lou

Smithereener wrote:

golgoj4 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

the 'bros' ?
Bro Rape? "A bro is an 18 to 24 year old male who wears burken(?) stock sandals, watches Family Guy, plays Ultimate Frisbee, and wears an upside down visor or a baseball cap with a prefrade(?) brim. You know... Bro."

Probably falls into the area of the Rich/Preppy or something.
haha, thats old but they got some good videos.

I can't stand rednecks....
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6193|Schofield Barracks
if i could i would have clciked em all
Simon
basically
+838|6656|UK
GO DEVVO!
Fucking love him.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6567|Mountains of NC

why do chavs wear burberry clothing
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Nintendogamer
+72|6586|Chelmsford, UK
Emos, miserable bastards, with a shit taste in music, wear extremely tight jeans which make any normal (not emo) male unable to have kids.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6507|Bournemouth, South England
I'm not biased, I hate everyone, particularly chavs.  Got in a fight with some in Belfast few weeks ago, that was silly of them.  He is now wearing his nose as an internal organ.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6321|Orrstrayleea
The faggot Em0s, No offence to anyone here, but those people really piss me off.
There should be a cull.
Nothing good comes from these anti-social, ugly, depressed motherfuckers

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard