Arnie_Ze_Austrian
+55|6149
Try using the cd key updater in the support folder.  This worked for me when I had that message -- you must re-apply the 1.41 patch after using that app, though.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6714|67.222.138.85
I have reinstalled a LOT, and it's still happening.  Looking for the cd key updater.
DAN5:14
+3|6141

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I have reinstalled a LOT, and it's still happening.  Looking for the cd key updater.
Dumb question.....did you install the 1.41 patch?

I remember something similar happening to me until I installed the latest patch. 

Hope this helps.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6335|105 RVK

David.P wrote:

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

that fairy spetnaz had the nerve to flame me too... being a hacking piece of shit and all.
... Dude shut up! I'm sos ick of everyone trash talking my friend! So what if he made on stupid mistake! We all do! I used to hack in Red Alert 2! I admit it ok! I never hacked in any fps ever!

Russ was a good guy if you ever gunned for him you would know that was not hacks. So many times the 2 of us owned an entire team on gator. Hell! Even on other maps we owned.

Stop talking bad about one guy for one mistake. We all fuck up once in a while.  Get over it guys! I mean seriously it's just an account are stats really that important? What if the same happened to you?
lol what a pathetic statement, saying he owns in choppers, maybe its cause he knows where the enemies are all the time u idiot. Hes a pussy ass scriptkiddie and thats that.
spetsnorz
Banned
+3|6134
devinemomentofgayness, burn in hell, flaming, your not hardware, or guid banned, its just your comp, david, thanks dude, and blehm,your a tard
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6714|67.222.138.85

spetsnorz wrote:

devinemomentofgayness, burn in hell, flaming, your not hardware, or guid banned, its just your comp, david, thanks dude, and blehm,your a tard
It's not one comp, it's two comps, and I haven't been able to get it to work over a week's time now with multiple installs of Windows and BF2, and another copy of BF2. I'll say I'm not hardware banned when I can get it to work.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6139|Scotland!

David.P wrote:

that fairy spetnaz had the nerve to flame me too... being a hacking piece of shit and all.
Stop talking bad about one guy for one mistake. We all fuck up once in a while.  Get over it guys! I mean seriously it's just an account are stats really that important? What if the same happened to you?
What if I downloaded hacks and played them on a bf2s public account and after a ban came back to boast about it?

err, I'd expect people to take the piss out of me as well.

He's a noob, his stats suck and he even fails at cheating. GG
spetsnorz
Banned
+3|6134

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

spetsnorz wrote:

It's not one comp, it's two comps, and I haven't been able to get it to work over a week's time now with multiple installs of Windows and BF2, and another copy of BF2. I'll say I'm not hardware banned when I can get it to work.
try playing 1.03. Like one guy said before, if you were hardware banned. punkbuster would give you that message
san4
The Mas
+311|6695|NYC, a place to live

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

spetsnorz wrote:

You're having problems even after reinstalling Windows? Wow, that is fucked up.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6507|so randum
i hax
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6373|California

fatherted13 wrote:

i hax
Uh, no you don't you play PR.

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6507|so randum

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

fatherted13 wrote:

i hax
Uh, no you don't you play PR.

shh, dont tell anyone
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6490|P-way, NJ

Missionless wrote:

David.P wrote:

... Dude shut up! I'm sos ick of everyone trash talking my friend! So what if he made on stupid mistake! We all do! I used to hack in Red Alert 2! I admit it ok! I never hacked in any fps ever!

Russ was a good guy if you ever gunned for him you would know that was not hacks. So many times the 2 of us owned an entire team on gator. Hell! Even on other maps we owned.

lol what a pathetic statement, saying he owns in choppers, maybe its cause he knows where the enemies are all the time u idiot. Hes a pussy ass scriptkiddie and thats that.
Lol, ^ retard. I've also heli whored with him on iron gator. Not hard guiding main is it? Nope, so you fail at your statement. He got caught with a Commandor hack, so I don't see how he can know where everyone is.
geNius
..!.,
+144|6449|SoCal
People only call it a mistake and ask for forgiveness because they were CAUGHT.  Had they not been caught, they'd still be running around talking about how they "pwn".
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6139|Scotland!

Sgt.Kyle wrote:

Missionless wrote:

David.P wrote:

Lol, ^ retard. I've also heli whored with him on iron gator. Not hard guiding main is it? Nope, so you fail at your statement. He got caught with a Commandor hack, so I don't see how he can know where everyone is.
You realise there are a few hacks which let you toggle the ability to see people through walls/on minimap on and off, which also have commander hack abilities built in right?
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6470|meh-land

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Sgt.Kyle wrote:

Missionless wrote:

You realise there are a few hacks which let you toggle the ability to see people through walls/on minimap on and off, which also have commander hack abilities built in right?
not really.  Most of them (the ones the company make) have an ingame menu you can access to select which features you want on and off
David.P
Banned
+649|6281

spetsnorz wrote:

Mod:  inappropriate content removed.
Wtf? Russ you know i dont hack. Last night on ghost it was you dropping the cars and crates. If your trying to get me banned then... I guess we aint freinds anymore.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6331|New Haven, CT

spetsnorz wrote:

You suck at life cheater. I like how you try to make it sound like it isn't that big of a deal. All cheaters suck, coward.
spetsnorz
Banned
+3|6134

David.P wrote:

spetsnorz wrote:

Wtf? Russ you know i dont hack. Last night on ghost it was you dropping the cars and crates. If your trying to get me banned then... I guess we aint freinds anymore.
wtf are u talking about.. ur not the only dave on teh internets lol, and no that wasnt me in that ghost server
jdno_7
+10|6230

David.P wrote:

Mistake?  dude this is a "misteak". using a hack knowingly by choice, was not a mistake. It was just that a choice, made by someone who's parents would prolly call him a "mistake".

he's a fucktard and so are you for trying to defend him.

by the way.....as to the "what if it happend to you?"  line.... well, it wouldnt happen to me cause i wouldnt use a hack!!!  what a cumdumpster.

Last edited by jdno_7 (2007-07-19 23:41:10)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6771

jdno_ wrote:

"misteak"
mmmm... steak
senor_fulff
+25|6767|Yorkshire, UK.

Sgt.Gene wrote:

jdno_ wrote:

"misteak"
mmmm... steak
lmfao nice one gene lol +1