Silentkillr69
+6|6169|Chicago
wtf "this is for slavery" wtf is that. i never enslaved a black person. and so what if my ancsestors enslave yours. no biggie. we all fine here. jsut coexist in peace.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6474|P-way, NJ

m3thod wrote:

ic|shiney wrote:

m3thod wrote:

There ain't no black in the Union Jack!
there isnt no yellow pink or fucking purple either ,if you havent got the balls to say the rest of it stfu.
LOL! White Power!

Read who responded to the film

cdogmn   (3 hours ago)  Marked as spam
fake 100%, we all know he would had been killed.calling them boy and fat albert?? trust me he would been dead period, plus a cam filming it?? please
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6396|North Carolina

agwood wrote:

FTW
Great clip, but they should have had the balls to use the word nigger.  It's just a word, people.  It only has power because people let it have power over them.
J][gga
+8|6644
u should of just moooned them... a full moon ends any taunting...
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6438|Chicago, IL

Silentkillr69 wrote:

wtf "this is for slavery" wtf is that. i never enslaved a black person. and so what if my ancsestors enslave yours. no biggie. we all fine here. jsut coexist in peace.
Heh, speak for yourself,  My family's only been here since 19something...

The french should hate my ancestors for pillaging their costal villages.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6826|Kubra, Damn it!

J][gga wrote:

u should of just moooned them... a full moon ends any taunting...
Not if they're throwing rocks. You don't want to end up with a rock up your butt, or in the sack.
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6183|14072
I work in the east side of Buffalo. I always see ambulances, and police cars racing down the street all the time. It's really quite sad.

I once saw a group of Puerto Rican girls chasing a white girl down the street with a base ball bat.

There is also some Puerto Rican man who has an ice cream truck for a car. He doesn't sell ice cream out of it

Last edited by Runs_with_sciss0rs (2007-07-19 20:18:38)

weerdfoo1
Banned
+26|6156|California
And this is why I lost faith in humanity a long time ago and realized that one day I will die and the world will go on hating each other...
san4
The Mas
+311|6679|NYC, a place to live

d4rkst4r wrote:

Nothing recent?
Wow, you are thick.

July 2007: Nazi tells black man to "leave our white women alone" and then hits him with a bottle.

Denver Post wrote:

Bar assault in Steamboat probed as racial attack
An African-American man at a bar said a suspect identified himself as a Nazi before clubbing him over the head with a bottle.
By Steve Lipsher Denver Post Staff Writer
Article Last Updated: 07/10/2007 11:48:23 PM MDT

Steamboat Springs police are investigating a barroom brawl that may have been motivated by racial slurs aimed at an African-American man who says he was attacked.

Alfred LaVaughn Turner, 41, said he was talking with two white women at the bar at Sunpie's Bistro on Friday evening when two white men approached him and said "leave our white women alone."

Turner, who said he was shocked by the comment, responded: "Who's going to make me?"

"Us Nazis," was the reply by the unidentified suspect, who then smashed a beer bottle over Turner's head and stabbed him in the calf after they wrestled to the floor.
http://www.denverpost.com/headlines/ci_6344201
April 2007: White supremacists beat a homeless black man

ADL.org wrote:

White supremacists arrested for beating a homeless man in Indiana
Posted: April 23, 2007

Three members of the Indiana-based racist skinhead organization, the Vinlanders Social Club, were arrested in Marion County in Indianapolis, Indiana, on March 26, 2007.  Timothy Dumas, 22, of Indianapolis, Eric Fairburn, 32, also of Indianapolis, and Joshua Kern, 24, of Knightstown, were arrested for allegedly assaulting a 35-year-old homeless African-American male.  The three men allegedly punched and kicked him repeatedly, before fleeing in their vehicle.

All three men were charged with battery with injury, and battery.
http://www.adl.org/learn/extremism_in_t … n_the_News
April 2007: White supremacist stabbed two blacks, charged with assault and hate crime

ADL.org wrote:

Self-proclaimed white supremacist gang member arrested for hate crime assault in California

Posted: April 12, 2007
Palm Springs, California, police arrested Mandie Kearns, 28, of Desert Hot Springs, for allegedly stabbing two African-Americans on April 5, 2007.

The incident occurred behind a coffee shop in Palm Springs, after a street fight had broken out involving a group of 15 to 30 people.

The two victims found by police, a man and a woman, both 20 years old, were severely beaten and stabbed; the woman had two collapsed lungs.

Police arrested Kearns at the scene, where they found a bloody knife in her pocket.  Kearns allegedly told the police that she is a member of the white supremacist gang, Public Enemy Number 1 (PENI).

Kearns is being held on $600,000 bail at the Palm Springs Jail on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon and a hate crime charge. 
December 2006: Skinheads on their way to a neo-Nazi rally stabbed a black man at a shopping center.

ADL.org wrote:

Four Skinheads Charged with Hate Crime in Los Angeles
Posted: December 15, 2006

Police charged four suspected members of the racist Berdoo Skinheads with attempted murder for allegedly stabbing an African-American man at a Claremont shopping center in California.  It is believed that the men were passing through the area while traveling to a neo-Nazi rally at the Federal Building in Westwood when the incident occurred.   

According to police, the suspects were among a large group of white men who attacked two African-American men on the evening of December 8.  One victim had to be airlifted to a hospital because of multiple stab wounds, but he has since been released.

Chad Timothy Milson, 20, of Yucca Valley; Anthony Scott Allen, 23, of Big Bear City; Ryan Christopher White, 28, of Joshua Tree; and Joseph Dale McCool, 20, of Yucca Valley were arrested at the rally the next day after UCLA police spotted the suspects' vehicle in a university garage.  A witness to the attack was brought to the rally to identify the suspects.

On December 12 the men were charged with attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon as hate crimes. The hate crime charge would attach several years to the sentences if convicted.  The suspects are each being held on $1million bail.
April 2006: White supremacist convicted of beating elderly black man to promote white supremacist group

ADL.org wrote:

California White Supremacist Sentenced for Beating Elderly Black Man
Posted: April 27, 2006

A white supremacist who confessed to beating an elderly African-American man in Yuba County, California, has been sentenced to six years in prison.

The Yuba County Superior Court sentenced Billy James Hammett, 21, on April 21, 2006, after he pleaded guilty to assault with a deadly weapon with force likely to produce great bodily injury and committing the crime to promote Supreme White Power, a white supremacist prison gang.

Hammett beat and kicked transient Mason Jackson, 72, in Marysville in September. A street gang enhancement added two years to the four-year sentence for assault.
October 6, 2005: houses owned by blacks burned down, arsonists made racist statements.

http://quinnell.us/society/inequality/racism/incidents6.html wrote:

10.6.05 - But they did make it, and although their home escaped damage, Ms. Rookard, who is black, has yet to figure out how she will tell her daughter what she believes is the reason someone set fire to all those houses. "I never thought I would have to go through something like this," Ms. Rookard, a program manager at the State Department, said. "Before the fires, I never overtly experienced racism." The conviction in September of Patrick S. Walsh, 22, leader of five young men who were charged in the arsons, has brought some relief to Ms. Rookard and other residents of Hunters Brooke. The houses have been rebuilt, and the families, some of whom were days away from moving in at the time of the fires, have finally arrived. But racist statements attributed to three of the five suspects, all of them white, and racial incidents in the area since the fires have left a pall that may take longer to clear. Most of the families who lost their homes were black and looking for more in the way of housing than their money could buy closer to Washington. Some black leaders here see the arsons as part of a pattern of racism in Charles County. The Ku Klux Klan rallied a decade ago in La Plata, the county seat. Anonymous fliers distributed in the racially mixed community of Waldorf in 1999 urged "White Brothers & Sisters of Charles County" to kill blacks. And, in January, before the rebuilding of the homes at Hunters Brooke had even begun, thousands of racist and anti-Semitic fliers were thrown on driveways and lawns within six miles of the community. Some of the fliers read: "Don't have sex with blacks. Avoid AIDS." The sheriff's office recorded 15 racially motivated crimes in the first seven months of 2005, including vandals spray-painting "K.K.K." on roads and racial epithets and swastikas on roads and buildings. The county had 21 race-related crimes last year and 8 in 2003, the sheriff's office said. (NYT: http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/06/natio … mp;emc=rss)
February 2003: University of Virginia student council president candidate beaten by man making racist statements

http://www.vdare.com/misc/bradley_racism_101.htm wrote:

April 16, 2003
Racism 101 At The University Of Virginia
By  Peter Bradley

As the NCAA basketball tournament began and “March Madness” swept campuses all across the nation, a different sort of madness overtook the University of Virginia (UVa). This madness had nothing to do with basketball, but tells us a lot about racial politics in America.

On February 26, a 19-year-old biracial student named Daisy Lundy claimed she had been attacked by a white man. Her story: as a candidate for Student Council president, she had decided to go out for “a little late-night campaigning at the library.” She walked to her car at around 2:00 a.m. to get her cell phone. The white attacker approached her, grabbed her by her ponytail and pushed her head against the car. During the assault, she claimed, the attacker said: “No one wants a nigger to be president.”

(UVa has had five black student council presidents since 1990, without incident. Lundy was facing a runoff election, just before her alleged attack, owing to irregularities in her campaign. Her opponent, Ed Hallen, who is white and male, withdrew after the alleged attack, citing concerns that a "divisive" election could compromise the community's attempt to unite after the February  26 attack.”)

Lundy said she suffered a minor concussion and injured her ankle and knee.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6821|Denver colorado
Heres my two cents:

I don't mind anybody in till they try and separate them selfs from me.

Whether it's a Hispanic thats playing the whole: 'crakkaz/mexicano' thing
or just a dumb indie or emo kid.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6674|The Lou
https://img151.imageshack.us/img151/3017/attentionwhore3zr6.gif\

I'm NOT racist, I don't know them therefore i can't judge them.... but if i get to know them "well enough" (they do something stupid that i don't like) Then I don't like them, but not because they are black, i don't like some white people when they do stupid shit as well.

But that shirt is funny. lol

Edit: Sorry thought I was on myspace lol.

Last edited by HURLEY (2007-07-19 20:51:04)

geNius
..!.,
+144|6433|SoCal

Masterstyle wrote:

I really hate that we all classify each other as different races sometimes. I wish that we all looked generically the same, but then we might find something else to separate ourselves.
Collectivism by race is really stupid and I think people should be judged solely as individuals so things like this doesn't happen. But you cant change the way you look so I guess that will never happen.
True.  You can generally observe this in its native form by watching a group of preschoolers.  It is instinctive to gravitate toward others that look similar to us, and there is nothing that will ever change about that.  The problem lies within tolerance and indifference, and I believe this to be caused by one's social surroundings.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
golgoj4
+51|6765|North Hollywood

Turquoise wrote:

agwood wrote:

FTW
Great clip, but they should have had the balls to use the word nigger.  It's just a word, people.  It only has power because people let it have power over them.
I think 'rescue me' is one of my fave shows on TV. They dont give a shit who they offend and people dont run around all butthurt because you said this or that. Plus its funny as shit. If only the world could work like the firehouse.

I totally agree with the 'only white people can be racist' part. Racism goes all ways. Anybody who is dumb enough to think other wise is dead wrong.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard