iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6500|Belgium

senor_fulff wrote:

i have to say summat...

Ssandstorm -  a KDR of under 3 for claymores makes your guide redundant... advice from a guy who while having 10k+ kills has over 4k+ deaths while using claymore is a little null & void. If you, using your great "tips", can't get a higher KDR with clays, how the hell do you fiure that this is a good "guide"?
Well, you have a purple heart so i think your opinion is 'redundant'.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6434|A W S M F O X
Mebbe if Ssandstorm amde second account and used clays only it would show how good he is.

But in any case, the whole stats judge thing is really quite pointless, you dont know why profecient anyone is with anything until youve actually seen them play firsthand, anything else is wild and frankly buffonish speculation.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6199|Scotland!

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Mebbe if Ssandstorm amde second account and used clays only it would show how good he is.

But in any case, the whole stats judge thing is really quite pointless, you dont know why profecient anyone is with anything until youve actually seen them play firsthand, anything else is wild and frankly buffonish speculation.
Buffonish?

Buffon is a lunar crater that is located on the southern hemisphere on the far side of the Moon. It lies a crater diameter south of the large Chebyshev walled-plain. To the northeast is Langmuir crater and to the southwest is Leavitt crater; Buffon lying nearly at the mid-point between these formations.

AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6434|A W S M F O X
Wow, your entire comeback is based on a spelling error, congrats you are the smartest douche alive.
baggs
+732|6175

Jameseyy wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Buffonish?

Buffon is a lunar crater that is located on the southern hemisphere on the far side of the Moon. It lies a crater diameter south of the large Chebyshev walled-plain. To the northeast is Langmuir crater and to the southwest is Leavitt crater; Buffon lying nearly at the mid-point between these formations.

if i could be arsed i wud bother to read that.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6199|Scotland!

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Wow, your entire comeback is based on a spelling error, congrats you are the smartest douche alive.
Yessss, victory.

Btw: You're = you are.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

Jameseyy wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Yessss, victory.

Btw: You're = you are.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6434|A W S M F O X
Your scottish, i neednt say more.

*Sigh*.........im crushed for life, these internet burns mean so much to us all.
Ssandstorm
+73|6705|Perth, Western Australia
I think Jameseyy has posted something like 20 times that you're is you are. It seems to be his main hobby. Is it exciting, grandiose, challenging? One can only wonder.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6434|A W S M F O X
He must have grammar fetishes im thinking.
senor_fulff
+25|6730|Yorkshire, UK.

iPoon.be wrote:

senor_fulff wrote:

i have to say summat...

Ssandstorm -  a KDR of under 3 for claymores makes your guide redundant... advice from a guy who while having 10k+ kills has over 4k+ deaths while using claymore is a little null & void. If you, using your great "tips", can't get a higher KDR with clays, how the hell do you fiure that this is a good "guide"?
Well, you have a purple heart so i think your opinion is 'redundant'.
Maybe so... that was from my first ever week

However, YOU have NOTHING of worth. At all. So your opinion is even more redundant...
Ssandstorm

I'm Jamesey wrote:

I demand a sticky!
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6410|Brisbane, Australia

This thread makes me laugh, cry and ponder upon why it is still open.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Ssandstorm

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

This thread makes me laugh, cry and ponder upon why it is still open.
Because it makes you both laugh and cry.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6757|Bulgaria
lol, claymore spamming is fun, esp. in IO
Longbow
+163|6617|Odessa, Ukraine

Nikola Bathory wrote:

lol, claymore spamming is fun, esp. in IO
it is noobish
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6253|Pennsyltucky

DSRTurtle wrote:

']['error wrote:

damn claymore spammers... like there aren't enough of them out there, you just infected some more fool with the idea that claymorespamming is "skilled" and "cool"....

you're a tool, you really are...
It's no worse than the nade spammers.  Everyone but AT has nades and all they do is throw them like they are going out of style.  Atleast with the Nade Laucher and Claymores have a much more limited rate of use.
Since SSanastorm revived the thread.

DSRTurtle Tell me you wrote that before you had your coffee ?

Even a someone skilled with a grenade isn't going to have the same amount of Kills per use as a claymore spammer.

The grenade has to be aimed & thrown quite often while under attack.  The claymore you deploy when convienent then it sits there and waits. 

Can you imagine our Karkand IO or even regular Warlord with Claymore spamming?

On of our dear friends was messing around the other day and was spamming claymores in the Palace.

He killed me 6 times in a row trying to get out of the 2nd floor.  Very funny.

Can you imagine if EVERY round was like that?
PangeaLeader
+5|6136
Ssandstorm you are retarded. you cant shoot, you cant aim, you cant even throw a grenade right. you CAN only clay spamm. you fail at nub tube, at grenade spamming, at sniper camping, svd shooting, using ANY other kit, using a sraw or eryx... you cant even HIT   HS to anybody. you FAIL.

and your stats are horrible. everything i looked its horrible. 

YOU ARE NOTHING without an claymore. PROOVE it wrong, IF you can.

and for all other nubs - Vet/Expert  explosives should be done with C4, coz it takes SKILL to do it. that is why you all are picking the easier way, the claymore way.

Vilham = FAIL.  Bull3t = FAIL.

Jameseyy i send you a PM, with my xfire name, since we got pretty much the same opinions.
Ssandstorm

PangeaLeader wrote:

Ssandstorm you are retarded. you cant shoot, you cant aim, you cant even throw a grenade right. you CAN only clay spamm. you fail at nub tube, at grenade spamming, at sniper camping, svd shooting, using ANY other kit, using a sraw or eryx... you cant even HIT   HS to anybody. you FAIL.

and for all other nubs - Vet/Expert  explosives should be done with C4, coz it takes SKILL to do it. that is why you all are picking the easier way, the claymore way.

Jameseyy i send you a PM, with my xfire name, since we got pretty much the same opinions.
Jameseyy is banned so you fail. Cry more please.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6103|Scotland!

Ssandstorm wrote:

PangeaLeader wrote:

Jameseyy is banned so you fail. Cry more please.
hi, miss me?

You're still a noob.
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6376|Earth

PangeaLeader wrote:

I was unaware that it took skill to use C4. Please explain what is so hard about putting C4 on the ground and waiting for someone to walk/drive over it. Or how hard is it to put C4 all over a jeep and jihad? It's not. If you want a real challenge get expert explosive using only AT mines. That would be damn near impossible.
Signature
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6103|Scotland!

pyscofrawg wrote:

PangeaLeader wrote:

I was unaware that it took skill to use C4. Please explain what is so hard about putting C4 on the ground and waiting for someone to walk/drive over it. Or how hard is it to put C4 all over a jeep and jihad? It's not. If you want a real challenge get expert explosive using only AT mines. That would be damn near impossible.
If you can't see that using c4 takes tons more skill than spamming claymores then there's no hope for you.
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6445|Belgium
O Well whatever Floats Your Boat...
(Me=Is Belgian Don't Nag About Grammar)
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6376|Earth

I'm Jamesey wrote:

pyscofrawg wrote:

PangeaLeader wrote:

If you can't see that using c4 takes tons more skill than spamming claymores then there's no hope for you.
I didn't say that either of them take skill. I will admit that it takes no thought to use a claymore and that they are unfair and overpowered. But using C4 to me takes hardly any more skill. I still say that using C4 is just as mindless as clay spamming.
Signature
McCullough
+7|6809
Ok thats it, i've had it with all the %/&/ยค guides about how to play certain kits. Let the "noobs" become "pros" by playing the game and find their own  way to use the different kits in a way that works for them! "How to snipe in CQC, how to become a ace pilot, "this is how you should play as a tank machine gunner" and so on, and now "How to spam claymores" .Enough i say!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard