Zubakov
+7|6147|Australia, Newcastle
what ever just happened to playing the game as is?
Dragonclaw
+186|6319|Florida

Zubakov wrote:

what ever just happened to playing the game as is?
BF2 got very boring after a while.
Dragonclaw
+186|6319|Florida
Also russ sends his regards:

[19:50] spetsn0rz: https://i18.tinypic.com/4ot57cw
[19:50] spetsn0rz: https://i10.tinypic.com/6b4hdtx.png
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6145

kingofkolt wrote:

Someone mentioned nitro92 and it made me curious so I did some searching and found that post. This is pretty funny:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=10113
HAHAHAHHAHA... i gotta admit that is the funniest hack catching ive seen.. Especially since he tryed to cover up the evidence with white boxes HAHAHA
kingofkolt
+17|6238|Boston, MA, USA

Unreal_Gunner wrote:

kingofkolt wrote:

Someone mentioned nitro92 and it made me curious so I did some searching and found that post. This is pretty funny:
HAHAHAHHAHA... i gotta admit that is the funniest hack catching ive seen.. Especially since he tryed to cover up the evidence with white boxes HAHAHA
I was laughing pretty hard when I read it. He got reported by like 50 people within two pages of thread-age. lol

I must say though, cool hack...
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6689|Canberra, AUS

kingofkolt wrote:

Rofl that's funny as.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Master*
Banned
+416|6509|United States

Spark wrote:

kingofkolt wrote:

Rofl that's funny as.
Funny as hell
kingofkolt
+17|6238|Boston, MA, USA

Spark wrote:

kingofkolt wrote:

Rofl that's funny as.
Wait for it, waaaait for it.......

?
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6456
that fairy spetnaz had the nerve to flame me too... being a hacking piece of shit and all.
David.P
Banned
+649|6288

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

that fairy spetnaz had the nerve to flame me too... being a hacking piece of shit and all.
... Dude shut up! I'm sos ick of everyone trash talking my friend! So what if he made on stupid mistake! We all do! I used to hack in Red Alert 2! I admit it ok! I never hacked in any fps ever!

Russ was a good guy if you ever gunned for him you would know that was not hacks. So many times the 2 of us owned an entire team on gator. Hell! Even on other maps we owned.

Stop talking bad about one guy for one mistake. We all fuck up once in a while.  Get over it guys! I mean seriously it's just an account are stats really that important? What if the same happened to you?
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6478|meh-land
stats don't matter, its the fact that he broke every rule in the public account thing, and he did so solely because he thought he wouldn't get caught, and that someone else's CD key would get banned, not his. 

in other words, he was looking to create controversy, and he screwed up and got put at the center
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6456
he had no spine...
he just jumped on the nearest flame bandwagon here at bf2s just because he could, despite never holding a strong opinion or say in the discussion.

As a player, I never knew him, but that's irrelevant since I'm judging him as a poster here. His mistake of getting caught hacking with the bf2s account just proves how much he thinks of this community considering he thought he could get away with pulling one over on us. He had no right to flame anyone in this community(besides perhaps TOP) given what he chose to do.

On a the topic directly, I've been wary of the members on this site ever since an admin acquaintance of mine disclosed to me that a significant number of GUID's of posters here have been on the master ban list. It wouldn't surprise me if half of the cunts flaming me in these forums have hacked some time in the past, are currently hacking, or will hack in the near future. Laugh all you want about my karkand or medic time, but in the end your pent up aggression against me on the forums is merely a defense mechanism against your conscience that's telling you that you're a pathetic piece of shit that can't even play a computer game.

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2007-07-18 22:38:28)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6823|Marathon, Florida Keys

he had no spine...
he just jumped on the nearest flame bandwagon here at bf2s just because he could, despite never holding a strong opinion or say in the discussion.

As a player, I never knew him, but thats irrelevant since I'm judging him as a poster here. His mistake of getting caught hacking with the bf2s account just proves how much he thinks of this community considering he thought he could get away with pulling one over on us. He had no right to flame anyone in this community(besides perhaps TOP) given what he chose to do.

On a the topic directly, I've been wary of the members on this site ever since an admin acquintance of mine disclosed to me that a significant number of GUID's of posters here have been on the master ban list. It woudn't surprise me if half of the cunts flaming me in these forums have hacked some time in the past, are currently hacking, or will hack in the near future. Laugh all you want about my karkand or medic time, but in the end your pent up aggression against me on the forums is merely a defense mechanism against your conscience thats telling you that you're a pathetic piece of shit that can't even play a computer game.
plsdiekthxbye
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Volatile
+252|6719|Sextupling in Empire

he had no spine...

As a player, I never knew him, but that's irrelevant since I'm judging him as a poster here. His mistake of getting caught hacking with the bf2s account just proves how much he thinks of this community considering he thought he could get away with pulling one over on us. He had no right to flame anyone in this community(besides perhaps TOP) given what he chose to do.

On a the topic directly, I've been wary of the members on this site ever since an admin acquaintance of mine disclosed to me that a significant number of GUID's of posters here have been on the master ban list. It wouldn't surprise me if half of the cunts flaming me in these forums have hacked some time in the past, are currently hacking, or will hack in the near future. Laugh all you want about my karkand or medic time, but in the end your pent up aggression against me on the forums is merely a defense mechanism against your conscience that's telling you that you're a pathetic piece of shit that can't even play a computer game.
QFT
oChaos.Haze
+90|6452

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

he had no spine...

As a player, I never knew him, but thats irrelevant since I'm judging him as a poster here. His mistake of getting caught hacking with the bf2s account just proves how much he thinks of this community considering he thought he could get away with pulling one over on us. He had no right to flame anyone in this community(besides perhaps TOP) given what he chose to do.

On a the topic directly, I've been wary of the members on this site ever since an admin acquintance of mine disclosed to me that a significant number of GUID's of posters here have been on the master ban list. It woudn't surprise me if half of the cunts flaming me in these forums have hacked some time in the past, are currently hacking, or will hack in the near future. Laugh all you want about my karkand or medic time, but in the end your pent up aggression against me on the forums is merely a defense mechanism against your conscience thats telling you that you're a pathetic piece of shit that can't even play a computer game.
plsdiekthxbye
haha
PsychoKillers
Walking Sniper, Hidden Claymore
+11|6618
I fart leetness.
David.P
Banned
+649|6288

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

he had no spine...

plsdiekthxbye
Want me to show you how it's done? Bronx style of course(Leaves no trace of the body)
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6721|67.222.138.85
Is there a chance I got a hardware ban from this?
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6478|meh-land
No

his CD key got the ban, and thats it

he was actually trying to explain to me again today that he knew he was going to get caught, and that he purposefully used profile.con tweaks to get the account banned, and that the commander hack was just an undetected commander hack

i don't believe him though.  He did get MD5ed for profile.con tweaking, but he also got MD5ed for multihack, which means he did get caught using a detected hack

I think he didn't want to get caught, but once he got MD5ed for the multihack, he got rid of it and instead got the profile.con hack, without knowing that he'd also been SSed along the way.  which means its quite possible he's been hacking for a while, just been hiding it, and now he's been caught he's trying to hide it and cover it up by saying he did it just for this account, simply because he doesn't want to face embarassment from hacking before.

But thats just my opinion.  Imma talk with him more tomorrow to try and see what i can get out of him

edit: although, all the dates on punksbusted are all wierd...  donno why

Last edited by Blehm98 (2007-07-18 23:29:22)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6778

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Is there a chance I got a hardware ban from this?
No.

PB wont ban you for playing on the acct. They will just ban the CD key that it was used on at the time of the violation.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6721|67.222.138.85
Well here goes, I think this is applicable here.

So I get a new hard drive, install BF2 on it. Everything else is dandy, including other games that push my hardware as hard if not harder. I join a BF2 game, freeze within a minute and have to restart computer. Singleplayer and non-PB servers are fine, so it's probably PB. I go to update my punkbuster, and it has problems doing the install. So I manually copy all of the files into my PB directory. Then as soon as I click to join a game, a message pops up saying my CD key is invalid, the key I've been playing with for almost three years now. Reinstall, same message. Then I go and try a different machine that I had also installed BF2 with my CD key on, CD key invalid. I play on my account on another computer that installed with a different CD key, works fine.

So I think great, CD key banned somehow. I go buy another freakin copy of BF2 because I'm so sure at this point that is the problem, had an upcoming match, and figured I would eventually anyways. Install, same problem with the freezing, but I'm sure PB just needs to be updated to give me the Invalid CD key error.

WTF

Did PB seriously hardware ban two computers in my house because my key was used to create an account that was later hacked on by someone else?
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6478|meh-land
that shouldn't happen.  if you get pb banned you should get a message when you join a server saying 'You have been disconnected from the server by punkbuster, the reason follows below in english:
VIOLATION #XXXXXXXX (whatever violation is) blah blah blah
hardware ban would probably give you a similar message

if it says your CDkey is invalid, then something is screwing with your registry most likely...
I'm pretty close to positive that PB bans on a GUID/CDkey only basis, not by name, and hardware of course is unique to your computer
dirk3672
The Invisible Claymore
+2|6690

Blehm98 wrote:

that shouldn't happen.  if you get pb banned you should get a message when you join a server saying 'You have been disconnected from the server by punkbuster, the reason follows below in english:
VIOLATION #XXXXXXXX (whatever violation is) blah blah blah
hardware ban would probably give you a similar message

if it says your CDkey is invalid, then something is screwing with your registry most likely...
I'm pretty close to positive that PB bans on a GUID/CDkey only basis, not by name, and hardware of course is unique to your computer
Note that CDKey invalid happened on two different computers - his everyday machine and another that  had been off for a good while. 

Flaming _Maniac  - try new CD on the other computer (USSI.....) as well.  It can't be bad on that machine unless  they did a multiple hardware ban (since we have proved your account works on my machine).  If it works, then it must be PB install issue or hardware ban on your machine.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6636|Gold coast, Aus.
Nitro is a hero.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6778

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Well here goes, I think this is applicable here.

So I get a new hard drive, install BF2 on it. Everything else is dandy, including other games that push my hardware as hard if not harder. I join a BF2 game, freeze within a minute and have to restart computer. Singleplayer and non-PB servers are fine, so it's probably PB. I go to update my punkbuster, and it has problems doing the install. So I manually copy all of the files into my PB directory. Then as soon as I click to join a game, a message pops up saying my CD key is invalid, the key I've been playing with for almost three years now. Reinstall, same message. Then I go and try a different machine that I had also installed BF2 with my CD key on, CD key invalid. I play on my account on another computer that installed with a different CD key, works fine.

So I think great, CD key banned somehow. I go buy another freakin copy of BF2 because I'm so sure at this point that is the problem, had an upcoming match, and figured I would eventually anyways. Install, same problem with the freezing, but I'm sure PB just needs to be updated to give me the Invalid CD key error.

WTF

Did PB seriously hardware ban two computers in my house because my key was used to create an account that was later hacked on by someone else?
Reinstall on both machines.

Happened to me once.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard