Spidery_Yoda
+399|6270
Mine seem to be updating fine apart from:

SF army times and other SF specific stats/awards (eg grappling hooks), and EU army time.
cappa117
+1|6142
mine is updating fine too except i havent got the points or stats when it was down. i should have the basic aviator badge but i dont

Last edited by cappa117 (2007-07-15 21:15:32)

Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6381|Oslo, Norway

cappa117 wrote:

mine is updating fine too except i havent got the points or stats when it was down. i should have the basic aviator badge but i dont
Take it again.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6786|Bulgaria

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Mine seem to be updating fine apart from:

SF army times and other SF specific stats/awards (eg grappling hooks), and EU army time.
same here, I want the EU service medal, but army time is frozen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fabiator14
+7|6151|Normandy - France
have you read the EA message on the Battlefield official website? they are working night and day !
tthunderhawk
+0|6148| Sweden Gimo
I´m still missing about 3000+ > points

PID: 78875652

PlayerName: Dunderhoken
xXCortoMalteseXx
+11|6151|Some Pub in Valletta
Who isn't
Danbowski
SAUSAGE
+16|6352|Massachusetts
Still down? damn   
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6131

Danbowski wrote:

Still down? damn   
....................................LOL
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6678|Middle of nowhere
i've updated about 600 points, but still missing 6k at least

blasted EA

although i haven't checked BFHQ in forever b/c of mine internetz, so maybe that'll help, because they said to go there and it'll update more regularly...
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6786|Bulgaria

fabiator14 wrote:

have you read the EA message on the Battlefield official website? they are working night and day !
link? PLS
mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6214
Fuck! i played about 12 hours here a few nights ago and stats was working fine. So i played today in good faith, but the stats seem to be down again
I`m sick and tired of EA and their shit.
I just waisted 3 hours of my life - i want my money back!
keyoshi
+28|6420
My stats update fine 24/7...but does anyone know why the special forces times and award stuff don't update?? It says i've needed 16 grapples till expert grapple for forever (its not major, but I want it.) Plus, I'm extremely tired of seeing the same times for stupid medals like rebels, MECSF, and SEALS. I want my time to update lol.

I mean, I get points from SF, but no time =/
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6841|Cologne, Germany

does no one play for good old fun any more ? And teamwork maybe ?

I pitty those who think this game is all about stats.

Just wait it out. There is nothing anyone of us can do anyway. I agree that the situation is unfortunate, but it's not like it is a "real" problem, is it ?

36 pages, jesus....
keyoshi
+28|6420
lol I dont play the game just for stats, stats are a plus.

Coming from a server admin...who's life outside of real life (if there is one) is all about this game. I don't think he has room to talk.

I mean, I'm not flaming you or anything, I'm just saying....your probably more involed in the game that 50% of the people who posted in this thread. I mean your advertising the servers, that your a mod, etc. BF2 is your life essentially. I assume you have a job. A girlfriend. Maybe even kids, since most gamers are...'older'.

Last edited by keyoshi (2007-07-18 02:02:29)

fabiator14

Nikola Bathory wrote:

fabiator14 wrote:

link? PLS
http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/b … ryid=13924
thebean1979
+0|6158
All had been fine for me less the SF badges, until last night played a few hrs and absolutely nothing updated. they must have fixed it. LOL

Last edited by thebean1979 (2007-07-18 04:27:01)

Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6381|Oslo, Norway
Everything I played for the last week has updated as long as I stick with vanilla. They have huge problems with SF, that's for sure, but you guys will get your points from played games as long as you play BF2.
fabiator14
does it work on 24/7 servers with 64 players?
Chaos_nation
Anarchy in the UK
+6|6184|Wolverhampton
It isn't just SF, I don't get time updates for EF either although points do log.

With SF, I am getting points, but no times or badges ribbons etc.

I have been in contact with EA over this but have not heard a thing for 5 days now.

That said, points are  not the be all and end all of the game and I am just enjoying playing for the fun of it at the moment without the pressure of "I need so many kills as such and such to get my next badge/ribbon"

Peace out
Manicalwizard
+2|6136
Meh a millio npeople have posted already, but ya i'm updating fine now, but still no points from teh outage.
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6752|Estonia

Chaos_nation wrote:

It isn't just SF, I don't get time updates for EF either although points do log.

With SF, I am getting points, but no times or badges ribbons etc.

I have been in contact with EA over this but have not heard a thing for 5 days now.

That said, points are  not the be all and end all of the game and I am just enjoying playing for the fun of it at the moment without the pressure of "I need so many kills as such and such to get my next badge/ribbon"

Peace out
yea i have mecsf/seals to go 11/7 h, i played alot, actually i have these service medals but no time update and no medals
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6180
Here is the latest from EA Forums....POSTED TODAY

-------------------------------------------------------------
I just wanted to clarify (I've updated my main post accordingly) that the SF issues appear to be unrelated to the previous stats outage and issues. It *is* being worked on right now and I hope to have more news for you soon.

~Violet

I know it's been awhile since you've had an update and the threads are a bit messy so it may be hard to find relevant information. So I'm making yet another update thread and unsticking a lot of the old ones to help focus on the remaining issues. As always, my updates will be added to this main post.

Special Forces Awards and Stats

This is probably one of the most prevalent of the stats issues although it doesn't appear to be related to the previous outage (this is a different issue). For the most part, your reports indicate that Awards (ribbons, medals, etc.) are not going through. Some say that points are awarded normally and some say they don't but you seem to agree that awards aren't working. I compiled a few of your user names from the other threads and this *is being worked on*.

If you'd like to recieve email updates you can also subscribe to the answer, linked below, using the notify me button.

http: //support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php? &p_faqid=14958
------------------------

Outage Stats Not Awarded

When the backlogged stats were reprocessed, a number of you said that you were still missing points. This is being investigated and I'll let you know when we have more information. In the meantime, please try to be specific about what you think you're missing.
------------------------

Stats Still Unreliable

Some of you have reported that certain servers or soldiers are still not getting stats reliably if at all. This seems to be the lowest-traffic of the issues but we're still checking everything out to ensure that stats are processing as intended. Please include as much information as possible to help us check this out.
------------------------

What should you do?

If you are having one of these issues or anything else related to stats issues, please reply and specify what the issue is and give as much detail as you can (including your soldier name/ID). I'll report everything I can, but if your post is clear that helps me a lot.
------------------------

I'll update this as soon as I have more. I do apologize whole-heartedly for how long this has been going on and I'm working to get you updates as quickly as possible.

~Violet

Added SF issue answer link [7.18.2007 12:58 Pacific].
Updated status of SF issue [7.18.2007 8:23 Pacific].
logitech487
+16|6403|From The State Of Taxes
U.S. servers seem to be updating okay , played on a Norway server last nite points updated this morning . Still missing about 1500 pts
Chaos_nation
Anarchy in the UK
+6|6184|Wolverhampton
Have had some SF badges show up on BFHQ today. Just need to see if hours are updating properly and I think we may be near the end of this outage

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard