Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6157
Alright, So ive read a few threads on here in full in the past month... and I somehow always run into DMT obsessing over himself/comparing himself to others... I may get banned for this, and im sure some of you who love him will flame the hell out of me, but im really wondering.... What do you guys think of him? I know my bud Unreal_Insanity could totally kick his a$$ but neither will agree to do a 1vs1.. well im just bored out of my mind so flame/express away

And yes i know.. this is a completely pointless topic but i dont think there is a topic on here that isnt.

Last edited by Unreal_Gunner (2007-07-15 22:55:57)

Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6664|Montreal, Qc, Canada
ummm... Yes !!!

Last edited by Andoura (2007-07-15 22:55:37)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6616|Reisterstown, MD

Making a thread just to flame someone?  Bad idea chief.
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6157

killer21 wrote:

Making a thread just to flame someone?  Bad idea chief.
Not flaming.. Seeing what others think about a subject.. In no way is that against the rules..  but i mean.. rlly ban me.. i rlly dont care
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6468

Unreal_Gunner wrote:

Alright, So ive read a few threads on here in full in the past month... and I somehow always run into DMT obsessing over himself/comparing himself to others... I may get banned for this, and im sure some of you who love him will flame the hell out of me, but im really wondering.... What do you guys think of him? I know my bud Unreal_Insanity could totally kick his a$$ but neither will agree to do a 1vs1.. well im just bored out of my mind so flame/express away

And yes i know.. this is a completely pointless topic but i dont think there is a topic on here that isnt.
lmao friend of unreal insanity huh? well that explains everything.
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6571|Flower Mound, TX
He is the kind of a man that you would use as a blueprint to build an idiot.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6205

Unreal_Gunner wrote:

This thread coming from someone who claims to play for fun....but it looks like you really care about this kind of stuff...Didn't you say before about BF2..." Who cares"..then why do you so much?  As for obsessing over someone or others, isn't this thread you obsessing over him? I don't know who he is...but it looks like you are the one obsessing.

Don't get all huffy puffy hissy fit.....you even say flame/ express away...at this is what I am expressing.

Last edited by DeathBecomesYu (2007-07-15 23:01:51)

Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6672
He sux!
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6157

shadowcell_01 wrote:

He is the kind of a man that you would use as a blueprint to build an idiot.
....lol.....im now satisfied this topic exists/existed
.cat.
+4|6365
dont know him in rl so who cares
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6407|Oslo, Norway
What we all think of eachother really don't mean crap in here! What kind of post is this! Damn!!!
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6348|Orrstrayleea
Ummm....Unreal_Gunner, i think you are DMOT and just created a new profile to see what others think of you, just a hunch, may be wrong

Last edited by Pea....Tear.....Griffen (2007-07-15 23:03:17)

Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6157

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Unreal_Gunner wrote:

This thread coming from someone who claims to play for fun....but it looks like you really care about this kind of stuff...Didn't you say before about BF2..." Who cares"..then why do you so much?  As for obsessing over someone or others, isn't this thread you obsessing over him?

Don't get all huffy puffy hissy fit.....you even say flame/ express away...at this is what I am expressing.
nah im not taking it as a flame... people got all serious about the stats.. i flamed.. fun stuff.. but really, i could care less about the stats.. sure, i started an account a few days ago of complete boredome and got some pretty damn good stats.. but really it doesnt mean anything.. you can have it..thats how much i care.. thanks for being honest tho
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6157

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Ummm....Unreal_Gunner, i think you are DMOT and just created a new profile to see what others think of you, just a hunch, may be wrong
No, my other name was Gunner978, but that  account is a noob account for letting all my family/friends play on it so i made a new account and changed it to my current name.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6205

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Probably is...he has played over 5,000 hours and has at least 4 accounts. Also...he is comparing one Karkand grenade whore to another....Wow!
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6468
you obviously cared enough about stats to become a 3 star general on top of making 2 more accounts.
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6157

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

you obviously cared enough about stats to become a 3 star general on top of making 2 more accounts.
**Stats mean nothing to me** unlike you, i have a life, and dont give a shit about numbers on teh comput3r..I play for fun, and i think being a 3 star is boring as hell as higher ranked players dont talk shit as much..and i love talking shit.. so i start new accounts to be a lower rank and have some fun with ignorant no life piece's like you
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6783|06-01
https://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3758/babyjesuscryyx2.th.jpg
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6683|California
he has the saddest stats i ever saw...

to him the game is called... BF 2 Karkand Medic...

He missed out on so much of this game...

He's useless to me... he cant fight as anything else...

1851 hours... but  3 mins in a plane....

Not very leet...
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6157
Pretty much what i was going for.. but you cared to read it so hah @ u
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6647|Gold coast, Aus.

Lol wut? I'm a colonel and have about 20 other accounts, and I can't remember the last time i went into a server thinking "Alright, im here to get POYNTZ"

DMoT, you are a really average player, drop the ego.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6468
for a flame thread you really couldnt come up with anything besides the old "no life" remark. This thread will crash and burn.
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6157

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

he has the saddest stats i ever saw...

to him the game is called... BF 2 Karkand Medic...

He missed out on so much of this game...

He's useless to me... he cant fight as anything else...

1851 hours... but  3 mins in a plane....

Not very leet...
lol srsly.. he cared so much of stats from the start he never took a few minutes to even explore other maps/kits and have fun in the game
Unreal_Gunner
Banned
+11|6157

gene_pool wrote:

Lol wut? I'm a colonel and have about 20 other accounts, and I can't remember the last time i went into a server thinking "Alright, im here to get POYNTZ"

Gene_pool > DMT
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6468

gene_pool wrote:

ya with over 2,000 gold medals im pretty average I agree with you. /ego dropped from now on.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard