I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6125|Scotland!
3 seconds with sniper
VicktorVauhn
+319|6384|Southern California
Your estimating time in hundredths of seconds......10ths would be iffy, 100's just show your a fucking moron.

Last edited by VicktorVauhn (2007-07-15 13:23:21)

ejk06
+0|6124
10 seconds at least, as I stand there with my wicked leet G36E staring at the other player as he pummels me with his unlock of choice. Any expert generals here want to give me advice on how to play better?
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6759|UK
lol... nyte, first you need to learn to count.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6646
what a rediculous question.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6439|Chicago, IL
Hundredths of seconds?

Your nervous system cant even compute that fast, it takes roughly .35 sec to even recognize an enemy and start to respond.
geNius
..!.,
+144|6435|SoCal

jord wrote:

Nyte wrote:

How fast do you think your aiming line up times are?

I'd say mine is around 0.09 seconds.  More of a natural flick-wrist kind of thing I inherited from CS CAL-i days.
From your what days?
That's the whole point of the post.  It can be directly translated into "I'm so f'n awesome, I used to play CS competitively, in CAL!"
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6125|Scotland!

geNius wrote:

jord wrote:

Nyte wrote:

I'd say mine is around 0.09 seconds.  More of a natural flick-wrist kind of thing I inherited from CS CAL-i days.
From your what days?
That's the whole point of the post.  It can be directly translated into "I'm so f'n awesome, I used to play CS competitively, in CAL!"
That's all I saw when I read it.
PsychoKillers
Walking Sniper, Hidden Claymore
+11|6596

Nyte wrote:

Good job naming a time thats humanly impossible.

You are /fail

(Go back to playing CAL-I if you think your so good)
geNius
..!.,
+144|6435|SoCal
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6587|Las Vegas, NV USA
Ugh...
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6588|Toronto-Canada
10 seconds, i know i suck
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6456|meh-land
you can actually react faster than that if you predict where someone is, and then react to how correct or incorrect your predictions were.  But thats just preaiming
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6439|Chicago, IL

Blehm98 wrote:

you can actually react faster than that if you predict where someone is, and then react to how correct or incorrect your predictions were.  But thats just preaiming
yeah, i look in their general direction if they show up on the uav, but he's quoting times faster than the nervous system itself...
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6732|Comber, Northern Ireland
hahahaha you's are all talking shit
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6759|UK

geNius wrote:

jord wrote:

Nyte wrote:

From your what days?
That makes no sense though. CAL is quite literally the most bollox league ever. Ive been in it for CS and BF2, its officially the worst league/ladder ive competed in.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6589
I have really fast lineup times which makes since for I am a CQC sniper.  I get hax ax left and right lolz!

No, but really I do.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6732|Comber, Northern Ireland
its funny how you say these ridiculous times when some of them are faster than the blinking of the human eye
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6635|can

Vilham wrote:

geNius wrote:

jord wrote:

From your what days?
That makes no sense though. CAL is quite literally the most bollox league ever. Ive been in it for CS and BF2, its officially the worst league/ladder ive competed in.
CAL has ladders now? /newstome
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6446|USA
My aiming lineup is instantaneous.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6358|California
CAL owns, cause they banned me 4 times in 1 month for being so awesome.
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6588|Toronto-Canada

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

CAL owns, cause they banned me 4 times in 1 month for being so awesome.
can't blame them, can you?
SteikeTa
+153|6740|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Usually not faster than my opponent since I am the one ending up dead.

Last edited by SteikeTa (2007-07-15 16:11:44)

Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6516|Little blue planet, milky way
Aim ?
/me looks at 18% accuracy
What's "aim" ?
VicktorVauhn
+319|6384|Southern California

TrashBlinD wrote:

Vilham wrote:

geNius wrote:

CAL has ladders now? /newstome
uhh he said its the worst league/ladder he has compeated in...the / mean "or" basicly so its the worst league or ladder...he never said CAL its self had a ladder

Way to fail at trolling

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard