ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command

jonsimon wrote:

ATG wrote:

I've been saying for ages.
History did not begin in 1948.
There have been jewish people in the region for at least four thousand years, same as the so called " pallestinains ".
Wanna fight about it?
You admit yourself that palestinians have been living there as well. SO THEY SHOULD NOT BE EXCLUDED FROM USING THE LAND. The argument is that ANYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO LIVE ON THE LAND. The current status is that ONLY ISRAELIS MAY LIVE ON THE LAND. Geddit?
Which I think is wrong.

But, last I checked, it was the palestinians who had to be walled in to keep them from blowing themselves up in nightclubs, etc.

They cannot behave.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

ATG wrote:

They cannot behave.
Erm. Neither can the Israelis. You don't need to build residential houses on land occupied 'out of military necessity'.
ATG
Banned
I would be okay with carpet bombing the whole region, but as that is not going to happen what we need is a realistic solution.

Wiping Israel off the face of the map is not an acceptable option, as is Irans funding terrorist.

You may find this hard to believe, but I think Israel should buy a large swath of the Amazon jungle and forcibly move everybody there. Declare it a new holy land and kill any Muslims who try to set foot there.

What we need is a realistic solution.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

ATG wrote:

I would be okay with carpet bombing the whole region, but as that is not going to happen what we need is a realistic solution.

Wiping Israel off the face of the map is not an acceptable option, as is Irans funding terrorist.

You may find this hard to believe, but I think Israel should buy a large swath of the Amazon jungle and forcibly move everybody there. Declare it a new holy land and kill any Muslims who try to set foot there.

I say we build a giant Island and stick the Palestinians there. Problem solved.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK

M.O.A.B wrote:

ATG wrote:

I say we build a giant Island and stick the Jews there. Problem solved.
Fixed
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

m3thod wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

ATG wrote:

Fixed
Would that not imply to stick all Jews of any nationality there? That's like saying the Jews are the problem instead of saying the Israelis are the problem.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

M.O.A.B wrote:

m3thod wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Fixed
Would that not imply to stick all Jews of any nationality there? That's like saying the Jews are the problem instead of saying the Israelis are the problem.
You see friend, they say they do not like Israel, but they really do not like Jews.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

usmarine2005 wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Fixed
You see friend, they say they do not like Israel, but they really do not like Jews.
Ah I see.
CaptainSpaulding71
+119|6358|CA, USA

M.O.A.B wrote:

ATG wrote:

I say we build a giant Island and stick the Palestinians there. Problem solved.
isn't there a construction in Dubai already doing this?  ...building huge island city like the palm and one that looks like the earth.  maybe this would be a great place for them.

Gaza is an experiment.  Israel pulled out and Palestinans are ruling themselves therein.  If they can't do that effectively and prevent also terror attacks from originating there, then why would Israel consider relinquishing Golan and the west bank?  might that behavior occur there as well?  Then, these forces would be even closer to Israeli population centers for massive deathcounts from rocket attacks, etc.  If however, Gaza can contain terrorism and proves to be viable, then i would think Israel could be pressured by the UN, US, etc to go along with a side by side 2 state solution.  The burden of proof is actually on the palestinians to stop the violence.  it's clear as day to me.

Last edited by CaptainSpaulding71 (2007-07-14 15:48:06)

Braddock
Agitator
+916|6291|Éire

usmarine2005 wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Fixed
Does Serge not like himself?
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK

usmarine2005 wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Fixed
I don't like you and you're not a Jew.
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK

M.O.A.B wrote:

m3thod wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Fixed
Take it however you want, you think i give a fuck?  My point was to demonstrate the absurdity of your 'idea' rather than play silly games of interpretation.
ATG
Banned
But what if my mom doesn't have a G spot?
FathomsDown
+19|6652|England
/bothered
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK

ATG wrote:

But what if my mom doesn't have a G spot?
That cos old man Grape eroded it away after making her knock out 37 kids.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina
ATG: "Kids sit down, your uncle ATG will tell u a story.  One day Jacob, an Israeli from East Jerusalem wake up and went to the market.  But something was wrong.  The day before, all the people in Israel were Jews, but now Jacob could see other people, who appeared from Whoknowsland.  These people, claimed that a small part of Israel was theirs.  Jacob didn't understand what was going on there.  It was like if they magically appeared in the land Israel owned since the beginning of the times.  These bad people were called the Palestinians."

Kid: "But uncle ATG, how come these people appeared from nowhere?"

ATG: "It's very common among the Arabs to do things like that.  They invade your homeland and then they try to expel you from there.  Besides, all of them are extremists and they like to blow shit up and kill innocent people"

Kid: "Damn bastards"

ATG: "Yeah, I know, but don't worry, Israel is acting according to International laws"

Kid: "What would happen in case Israel didn't respect the law"?

ATG: "Geez, I don't know, coz they always did, but I suppose sanctions would take place"

Kid: "We are so lucky to have the UN"

ATG: "Not really, coz the UN is worthless and they have a bias against Israel"

Kid: "So, what can Israel do?"

ATG: "The peaceful people of Israel will wait and solve this problem through diplomacy"

Kid: "What is diplomacy uncle ATG"

ATG: "Diplomacy is something like this: Since the UN has a bias against Israel, Israel will ask the US to solve the problem for them"

Kid: "So, will the Palestinians leave Israel with the help of the US?"

ATG: "I hope they will, coz that land belongs to Israel"

Kid: "Uncle ATG I love you and I hate Arabs"

ATG: "Me too"

Last edited by sergeriver (2007-07-14 16:25:33)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
They should've just made Israel out of Germany. Germans wouldn't be able to say shit. Although the Arabs shouldn't have persecuted Jews so much througoht history in the first place either.

Although maybe the Jews didn't even want to stay in that area (Germany) ever again, I'd understand that.
stef10
+173|6483|Denmark

sergeriver wrote:

ATG: "Kids sit down, your uncle ATG will tell u a story.  One day Jacob, an Israeli from East Jerusalem wake up and went to the market.  But something was wrong.  The day before, all the people in Israel were Jews, but now Jacob could see other people, who appeared from Whoknowsland.  These people, claimed that a small part of Israel was theirs.  Jacob didn't understand what was going on there.  It was like if they magically appeared in the land Israel owned since the beginning of the times.  These bad people were called the Palestinians."

Kid: "But uncle ATG, how come these people appeared from nowhere?"

ATG: "It's very common among the Arabs to do things like that.  They invade your homeland and then they try to expel you from there.  Besides, all of them are extremists and they like to blow shit up and kill innocent people"

Kid: "Damn bastards"

ATG: "Yeah, I know, but don't worry, Israel is acting according to International laws"

Kid: "What would happen in case Israel didn't respect the law"?

ATG: "Geez, I don't know, coz they always did, but I suppose sanctions would take place"

Kid: "We are so lucky to have the UN"

ATG: "Not really, coz the UN is worthless and they have a bias against Israel"

Kid: "So, what can Israel do?"

ATG: "The peaceful people of Israel will wait and solve this problem through diplomacy"

Kid: "What is diplomacy uncle ATG"

ATG: "Diplomacy is something like this: Since the UN has a bias against Israel, Israel will ask the US to solve the problem for them"

Kid: "So, will the Palestinians leave Israel with the help of the US?"

ATG: "I hope they will, coz that land belongs to Israel"

Kid: "Uncle ATG I love you and I hate Arabs"

ATG: "Me too"
That was soo FUNNY!!!
ATG
Banned
groan....
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

m3thod wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Fixed
Take it however you want, you think i give a fuck?  My point was to demonstrate the absurdity of your 'idea' rather than play silly games of interpretation.
I would say its a pretty logical idea

https://www.thatsdubai.com/dubai-images/dubai-palm-island-architecture.jpg

Make a bigger version of that shaped as a circle and you could easily house people on it.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2007-07-14 18:06:47)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard