[S.A.S.]Sgt.Bryan
+8|6410
V for Voss, the 4th video by agent.zero

Yes you should know what it's about by looking at the name. Voss. Arguably the easiest gun to be used in bf2142, and to a certain extent is considered to be a "noob gun". In my humble opinion both voss and krylov takes no real skills to use, and yet can own in most situations even in the hands of novice.
Just to clarify one point, I am not proud of owning people using either krylov or voss, no one should anyway. This vid is not to show how tehpwning1337 I am, it's just a vid.
And yes, it contains little baserape scenes, but after all, everyone baserapes.

Youtube version :
[url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=jiq33EaqHGY[/url]
High def version: (259mb)
http://files.filefront.com//;8024818;;/

Enjoy. Let me know what you think.

Last edited by [S.A.S.]Sgt.Bryan (2007-07-11 21:43:08)

RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6507|Chicago
Not bad. The intro was creative.
Mennechet
+1|6128|In front of my PC...
The voss still is a noob weapon xD... fire full auto at a guy 10 miles away and you will hit him....WTF ??? I am proud of not being a voss user and moreover i'm proud of the fact i haven't unlocked it ! Seriously, the baur is much better, it needs some skills and IS powerful. And nothing better than being considered by the voss users as a cheater when their noob weapon wasn't enough to beat a clark ( this is the only weapon which manages to takes those whores out ) !!!

But thats just my humble opinion !!!!
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6662
I kinda miss that game.
Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6231
It actually depends on who is using the voss, Agent Zero obviously doesn't care about his accuracy so he just sprays thats the noob way to use the gun. Once you start to kill 4-6 people with the one clip thats when I consider whoever is using it not a noob. Same with the krylov. I acctually care about my accuracy so I don't spray, just aim a little better with it you were only getting about 2 kills with a clip.

Last edited by Johnny_Extremer (2007-07-11 15:14:38)

[S.A.S.]Sgt.Bryan
+8|6410
Well I don't actually a spray and pray type of player, maybe just because I chose some spray footages. Yes you're right i don't care about accuracy, though it doens't mean I'm a careless and noobish player because all I care is to kill and not to get killed. You have to adapt in different situation with different guns, like when you spray with baur you're doomed to fail. Voss is designed to spray in SOME situation, while the baur is for burst of 2, so use it the way it favours you most.

Ah yes just realise this, in some scenes it may seems like scope and spray because it takes some time to kill, but it actually is scope and snipe so it takes time.

Last edited by [S.A.S.]Sgt.Bryan (2007-07-11 20:41:35)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6779|Marathon, Florida Keys
besides the voss being a noob gun, the editing was rly nice and i liked the movie parts
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Criminal
yo shut the fuck up charles
+20|6607
bf2142 fails
Mennechet
+1|6128|In front of my PC...
Yes, quite good movie, but could you do a movie with the Lambert ??? This is really a good weapon too !
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6145|sverige
The music sucks big muppet
VaLzbeStoNeD
+17|6106
I'm not playing BF2142, I'm thinking about buying it tho. My point is.. where'd the recoil go? You were sprayin' and still there was no real recoil O,o is it just you countering the recoil or this gun is really that fawkin easy?
Anyway, what's your pc? and what did you use to record the footage?

PS. I liked the music ;-)
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6472|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Like the other videos: AWSOME!

The intro was just awsome!
The video was just to awsome!
The music was perfect!

And this makes a +1!

But I'll stick with the Clark!
Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6231

VaLzbeStoNeD wrote:

I'm not playing BF2142, I'm thinking about buying it tho. My point is.. where'd the recoil go? You were sprayin' and still there was no real recoil O,o is it just you countering the recoil or this gun is really that fawkin easy?
Anyway, what's your pc? and what did you use to record the footage?

PS. I liked the music ;-)
It can be that easy but you need at least some experiance with the game. But now that they are making the scar have less recoil i'm probably never going to use unlocked assault guns. I've owned many people who are using the voss with the stock weapons especially at long ranges with single shot. I really don't have a problem with the voss it's just that I hate when they kill like three people with it and they type out owned or something gay like that and they're k/d is like 19 and 22. And nowadays all the noobs are like should I go for the voss or get some grenades, then they get the voss and they have horrible k/ds with it because they think that you don't need experience with the game it's like they automatically expect to get possitive k/ds with it with only about 2 hours of play.

Last edited by Johnny_Extremer (2007-07-14 14:19:28)

bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6659|London, UK
So thats what the voss looks like with no recoil, I get so much recoil on it, its not funny, sux2havmypc...
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6618|Hong Kong
Great video, I can tell you put a lot of effort into it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard