CodePhoeniX
+13|6229|USA

Yaocelotl wrote:

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

yeah nice try buddy, u know u cant touch my norton
Norton fails miserably.
That and windows users.
Please explain how I'm supposed to play BF2 with out using windows.
Dragonclaw
+186|6319|Florida

CodePhoeniX wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

Norton fails miserably.
That and windows users.
Bootcamp.
Master*
Banned
+416|6509|United States

CodePhoeniX wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

That and windows users.
Bootcamp.
LOL
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6470|the guy in the hind on gator

Masterstyle wrote:

CodePhoeniX wrote:

Bootcamp.
I am saying LOL to bump this thread and watch some more flaming
Master*
Banned
+416|6509|United States

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

Bootcamp.
Yes I am because this thread creates massive lulz.
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6470|the guy in the hind on gator

Masterstyle wrote:

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

Yes I am because this thread creates massive lulz.
/agree
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6789|Noizyland

I don't condone that sort of thing at all. That is completely and utterly irresponsible. You didn't perhaps stop to think that if it wasn't his computer, or that the owner of the computer possibly had very important files on his machine etc. You could screw up a whole lot more for this person and others than anyone using some cheats playing an old and boring game ever could. So he wanted to cheat a little. Who fucking cares? You think people wouldn't potentially screw other people's lives over just for cheating a bit in a boring and dated computer game where general arseholes wreck the game more than hackers anyway.

Not impressed.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6712

stryyker wrote:

He probably killed hisself
Lol. And on a side note, yes he did get owned. It was a bit over the top though.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6577|British Columbia, Canada

CodePhoeniX wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

That and windows users.
Bootcamp.
Lmao... you /fail.
Dragonclaw
+186|6319|Florida

Ty wrote:

I don't condone that sort of thing at all. That is completely and utterly irresponsible. You didn't perhaps stop to think that if it wasn't his computer, or that the owner of the computer possibly had very important files on his machine etc. You could screw up a whole lot more for this person and others than anyone using some cheats playing an old and boring game ever could. So he wanted to cheat a little. Who fucking cares? You think people wouldn't potentially screw other people's lives over just for cheating a bit in a boring and dated computer game where general arseholes wreck the game more than hackers anyway.

Not impressed.
If they had vital information and didnt back it up, they probably deserve to lose it for their stupidity.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6673|BC, Canada

Ty wrote:

Not impressed.
If they had vital information and didnt back it up, they probably deserve to lose it for their stupidity.
how so? not everyone knows alot about computers, or even know they can back up their files, dosent mean they deserve to be punished for it.
Not everyone has the time to learn about comps either, so do they deserve to be punished for being busy in other areas of their life, not everyone got their first computer at 11 and had time to learn how to hack.
Dragonclaw
+186|6319|Florida

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

Ty wrote:

Not impressed.
how so? not everyone knows alot about computers, or even know they can back up their files, dosent mean they deserve to be punished for it.
Not everyone has the time to learn about comps either, so do they deserve to be punished for being busy in other areas of their life, not everyone got their first computer at 11 and had time to learn how to hack.
I didnt hack anything, I just sent a moron a program that kills his PC. Actually I got THIS computer at 11, I got my first computer at 7.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6591|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

guys dont mess with dragonclaw he rly is a good hacker, it was very hard for me to stop his attack on my comp so dont mess
Failboat. Oh and

Today 16:49:54      +1      This is what happens when...      GO to fucken hell, you think that wiping someoned HD is funny? ASKING A QUESTION IS WORTH A WIPE? go kill your self...

ROFL! That made my day even more that ruining this kids life did.
I got the exact same message man...well its a karma after all
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6789|Noizyland

Don't give people abusive karma, that's just stupid.
And I'm afraid Dragon that no-one deserves to have their computer killed for wanting to cheat a little at Counter-Strike. You don't really have an excuse I'm afriad.

But to everyone else senselessly flaming Dragon and others, cut it out.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6591|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Ty wrote:

Don't give people abusive karma, that's just stupid.
And I'm afraid Dragon that no-one deserves to have their computer killed for wanting to cheat a little at Counter-Strike. You don't really have an excuse I'm afriad.

But to everyone else senselessly flaming Dragon and others, cut it out.
Yeah, I got an evil karma today...almost made me cry

Its not nice from the karma'er but hey! Its still a +1!

Last edited by Roger Lesboules (2007-07-13 19:25:32)

CloakedStarship
+76|6579

Ty wrote:

Not impressed.
I was thinking along the same lines, that kid's parents probably lost some important files.
specops10-4
+108|6757|In the hills

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

Ty wrote:

Not impressed.
I didnt hack anything, I just sent a moron a program that kills his PC. Actually I got THIS computer at 11, I got my first computer at 7.
Dude, bragging about when you got your first computer is fucking lame!  Shows how much you care about computers if you got one that young.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6780|UK
Man people who spread virus's and shit are the reason everyone has to have fucking Anti virus taking up computer power, making less power for gaming. As a gamer you should be ashamed of yourself.

PS Im not kidding, it aint funny. You could of just not given him anything.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6474
Lol dragonclaw, you buy hacks, that is fail. Go outside and make some friends for once you already told me on TS you had no friends.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6539|South Florida

sniperintheopen23 wrote:

Hahahaha you totally owned that little kid good nice. That will teach him never to use hacks again. Why did he ask you for hacks?
Because I hack in CSS when Im really bored.

CodePhoeniX wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

No, he wasn't "REALLY asking for it". You just went too far.
Hmm... hes 14, so it probably wasn't his computer, perhaps fathers? Likely that anyone he knows, knows much about computers?
People that i know before i learned what i did would get a new computer for many reasons, its possible that you made then purchase a new computer. Possibly they had VITAL information on it.

You sir, are an ass hole. Even if none of what i said is true.
I know Im an asshole. Ive had my own PC since I was 11, at 14 people shouldnt be that stupid and think they can get hacks from random people. All they have to do is restore the computer, all their data is gone though unless they know how to recover it. If they had vital information and didnt back it up, they probably deserve to lose it for their stupidity.
umm no. It doesnt quite work that way. what you did was assholish i can only hope his rents didnt have some important info on there. maybe his dad runs his bussiness from that computer and lets his son play on there whenever he can. Now the son is in deep shit. Maybe some of the info on there was too big to backup? hmm? my dad used to let me play on his comp before i got my own, and if someone had done that to my dads comp, he would lose so much valuable info to his home bussiness. just thinkin of how horrible i would feel if that happened to my pops sickens me.

Mod:  Personal attack removed.

Last edited by Mitch (2007-07-13 20:15:33)

15 more years! 15 more years!
PsychoKillers
Walking Sniper, Hidden Claymore
+11|6618

Gamematt wrote:

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lwSzbnIybeA

should have remote connected and done that, its harmless comone man u just made a guy reformat probably
Yeah, that one is cool ^^

btw, can anyone tell me the name of the song being used there?
Wizards In Winter - Trans Siberian Orchestra

Good band.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6560
It was overkill to delete their HD, but I still have no sympathy for them.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard