Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6648

Are there any good Songhua Stalemate Servers around? I was playing and I thought that maybe it was time for a change. And I thought that I should play Songhua or something, but there aren't many servers. Does anyone know of any good 24/7 ones?
']['error
Banned
+630|6659|The Netherlands
24/7 stalemate inf would be nice
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6648

Yeah ^^, I would absolutely love that. Mmmm
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6648

http://game-monitor.com/GameServer/72.3 … sharq.html
This Looks Good.

Last edited by Gooners (2007-07-03 11:10:12)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6238|Escea

The BF2s EU serve was running a 24/7 Songhua for a few days with good success just last week, but the rotation changes every so often so I don't know when it'll be back on, keep a look out for it though >
robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6352

M.O.A.B wrote:

The BF2s EU serve was running a 24/7 Songhua for a few days with good success just last week, but the rotation changes every so often so I don't know when it'll be back on, keep a look out for it though >
Yeeeeeees http://forums.bf2s.com/viewforum.php?id=46
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6204|Canada

Wrong section maybe?
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6154
Nice map with less sniper whores....but mostly ....no fog hackers on such servers so then you get owned like 24/7
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6581|England

There used to be some 24/7 Songhua servers that I found...but none of them ever got populated.
The BF2s server was great for it the other week
Jamesey
I HATE you
+26|6170|Scotland!
I hate the fog on that map with a passion.
aj0405
+19|6176

Jamesey wrote:

I hate the fog on that map with a passion.
i agree,Dalian/Fushe 16 are much better Chinese infantry maps.SS sucks balls.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6648

Snake wrote:

There used to be some 24/7 Songhua servers that I found...but none of them ever got populated.
The BF2s server was great for it the other week
Yeah i was palying against you guys (Echo, and M.O.A.B.) the other day. If Only i didnt get lag.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6703|"The Empire"
I would play vanilla again if there was a good server running it.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6417|dm_maidenhead

XeromeXWarrior wrote:

Nice map with less sniper whores....but mostly ....no fog hackers on such servers so then you get owned like 24/7
There aren't that many hackers. Maybe they're just better than you at sniping...
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6238|Escea

Songhua has so many different routes to the flags, and most of them are concealed and make it to difficult to both defend a flag and attack, cause you don't know if there's someone hidin in the bushes dressed up as a bush with a knife or waiting with a machine gun its grand fun.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2007-07-13 10:42:42)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6581|England

XeromeXWarrior wrote:

Thats what I used to think. Snipers are in their prime on Songhua with their guille suits and the "no fog hacks" isnt as true. I used to wonder the same. Then I upgraded my system and I can now see 2-3 times further - just by upping the graphics levels and screen res.
CloakedStarship
+76|6581
24/7 Songhua.. yuck.  I'd love IO Songhua, but i cant stand vehicles on that map.  Its just a gigantic blackhawk flag jumping map.
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6154

petermassingale wrote:

XeromeXWarrior wrote:

There aren't that many hackers. Maybe they're just better than you at sniping...
Well I dont mean that I saw a lot of hackers....but if you watch youtube with those fcking hacks I guess theyre gonne play on a server like that :>
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6417|dm_maidenhead

XeromeXWarrior wrote:

petermassingale wrote:

XeromeXWarrior wrote:

Well I dont mean that I saw a lot of hackers....but if you watch youtube with those fcking hacks I guess theyre gonne play on a server like that :>
But most people hack to get points. And what do points mean? (prizes?) They play Karkand.
But then again most hackers are shit anyway, so you shouldn't worry about them
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6711|UK

-=[HL]=-Phatmatt wrote:

Wrong section maybe?
y?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard