Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6449|Boulder, CO
what a load of bollocks, they need cameras watching the doors so they can just show footage of some other person who isn't black being checked.
Archer
rapes face
+161|6426|Canuckistan

killer21 wrote:

Archer wrote:

motherfucking KFC hoggers
Hey look.  Another tard with a small mind.  Go you.
hey look, a KFC hogger!
zeidmaan
+234|6417|Vienna

I though in last few years certain legislation were passed to prevent this kind of stupid law suits in America. I think it was right after some people sued the tobacco companies because the warning sign on the cigarette pack was not big enough (OMG) and they didn't know smoking is harmful (OMG).
Anyway yes they are dumb broads using the racial card but its totaly ridiculous to say that stupid law suits to make money is a prerogative of black "KFC hoggers". White (Gods) people sue for stupid reasons to make money too.
Luckily here people like them would be fined and told to not screw around with the justice system.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6719|Riva, MD

killer21 wrote:

Archer wrote:

For the first time I ever, I 100% agree with you.
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6558|Kent, UK
it's fecking stupid. when i was in the Air Cadets, we had a black kid always playing the race card when he fucked up and got a bollocking. "you're picking on me cuz i'm black" "no, look at the five white kids next to you getting in shit for the same thing. now shut up"
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6528|South Florida

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070711/us_nm/toysrus_suit_dc;_ylt=AnHzYSVRbM116D1vY3_WFPcXIr0F

because the guy asked to see their receipt... they said no... it could have ended in 2 seconds if they said..."heres the receipt... see ya"
Now they are suing for 200 million each... sounds reasonable... lol   

I get asked to see my receipt everytime i leave bestbuy etc in one of the wealthiest counties in the US... and i don't give it a second thought... Wait... maybe i have a lawsuit...
discrimination against Irish people that like beer and boobs...     i'm gonna be rich...      lmao
It just proves, blacks dont want equality, they want special treatment.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Kommander_Kale
Genetically Modified
+19|6418|Melbourne, Australia

Mitch wrote:

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070711/us_nm/toysrus_suit_dc;_ylt=AnHzYSVRbM116D1vY3_WFPcXIr0F

because the guy asked to see their receipt... they said no... it could have ended in 2 seconds if they said..."heres the receipt... see ya"
Now they are suing for 200 million each... sounds reasonable... lol   

I get asked to see my receipt everytime i leave bestbuy etc in one of the wealthiest counties in the US... and i don't give it a second thought... Wait... maybe i have a lawsuit...
discrimination against Irish people that like beer and boobs...     i'm gonna be rich...      lmao
It just proves, blacks dont want equality, they want special treatment.
No, it doesn't prove anything. It does lead me however to believe that some people (relating to their morals, not their skin colour, nationality or any other distinguishing feature) will do anything for a buck.
KVNY
+25|6658|SoCal

Archer wrote:

killer21 wrote:

Archer wrote:

hey look, a KFC hogger!
wow... almost like being in high school again.... Don't be a douche.
CrazeD
+368|6675|Maine

Archer wrote:

killer21 wrote:

Archer wrote:

hey look, a KFC hogger!
lmao!
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f312/Tonito44/ThatsRacist.gif

Last edited by doctastrangelove1964 (2007-07-12 10:30:24)

krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6782|Great Brown North
people like this should be fined heavily for wasting the time of the court system
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6593|Reisterstown, MD

Archer wrote:

hey look, a KFC hogger!
Hey look, it is the result of inbreeding.  Next time, tell your mother to leave her brother alone.   
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6658|Brisbane, Australia

killer21 wrote:

Archer wrote:

hey look, a KFC hogger!
Hey look, it is the result of inbreeding.  Next time, tell your mother to leave her brother alone.   
Chicken and watermelon.

Lawl.
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6270|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
Personally they should just handcuff them and beat them on the premise that they're probably robbing the store because they're black. And then check the receipt, and if it checks out let them go without an apology.
They should understand, they're black, they're used to it.

The don't call me Ollie 'Amistad' Martin for nothing you know.
They just don't call me it.
Dersmikner
+147|6500|Texas
Here's real racism: the kid across the street from me when I was growing up was named Rodney J[edited name out].

Rodney was a great guy. Smart, fun, well-dressed and popular. Rodney's dad was a well respected, long practicing doctor. They are black.

I was in the top 2% in the country on my SAT. Back then (1985) over 1,350 got you in that group. It was scored differently. I was also top 10 (not top 10%, top 10) in my high school class. I'm white. My Dad was also a doctor (second year of practice).

Rodney scored about a 1,000 on his SAT, and graduated in the mid 50s in our class, about the top 25%.

I got a scholarship for a smooth $1,500 total, total for all four years. Covered the first semester and some books.

Rodney got a free ride on a minority recruitment program. Tuition, room, and board. Four years. Same college, the University of Texas.

Can anyone explain to me how that isn't racism? We ate together, hung out together, our parents were in the same tax bracket, and we wore the same clothes. We spoke the same, did the same things and had the exact same life. There were only two differences: I did better in school, and Rodney was black.

How is what happened after graduation anything other than favoring one person over another because of the color of his skin?

Last edited by Dersmikner (2007-07-13 10:51:03)

Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6658|Brisbane, Australia

Dersmikner wrote:

Here's real racism: the kid across the street from me when I was growing up was named Rodney J. Rodney was a great guy. Smart, fun, well-dressed and popular. Rodney's dad was a well respected, long practicing doctor. They are black.

I was in the top 2% in the country on my SAT. Back then (1985) over 1,350 got you in that group. It was scored differently. I was also top 10 (not top 10%, top 10) in my high school class. I'm white. My Dad was also a doctor (second year of practice).

Rodney scored about a 1,000 on his SAT, and graduated in the mid 50s in our class, about the top 25%.

I got a scholarship for a smooth $1,500 total, total for all four years. Covered the first semester and some books.

Rodney got a free ride on a minority recruitment program. Tuition, room, and board. Four years. Same college, the University of Texas.

Can anyone explain to me how that isn't racism? We ate together, hung out together, our parents were in the same tax bracket, and we wore the same clothes. We spoke the same, did the same things and had the exact same life. There were only two differences: I did better in school, and Rodney was black.

How is what happened after graduation anything other than favoring one person over another because of the color of his skin?
Its the government trying to apologise to the blacks for oppression.
agent146
+127|6389|Jesus Land aka Canada
well its america you get away with some amazing shit by sueing...and I LIKE THAT
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6598

Roger Lesboules wrote:

These kind of suing( i think i just made that word up...not sure ) should not even land in a court...These should be ignored to focus on more important matter....Drugs,Crime etc etc.
If that happened, then they would sue for the court ignoring them because they're black.

I'm not at all racist, I even have black cousins...but I HATE black people like that.  They make me want to punch them in the ovaries.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6593|Reisterstown, MD

Sarrk wrote:

Its the government trying to apologise to the blacks for oppression.
Shouldn't you be humping a kangaroo or something?
HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6728|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA
I bet they win the case, if they don't, the judge and jury are racists! Sue them next!

[insert "that's racist!" black kid]

Last edited by HeadShotAK47 (2007-07-13 11:41:14)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6646
good thing this is in junk drawer, because there aint a fucking thing in the world to debate about this.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard