Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6720
Just wondering who here has stopped playing completly or not as much as before or moved on? Battlefield 2 was fun i played it for about 3 months and now that i became First Sergent i dont really see the point playing any more it just doesnt feel fun as it did before and its been i think a week now since i played.

I use to play it alot and then it came to only a few hours then i just didnt feel like playing it any more do you think thats to fast getting bored of it only after 3 months?
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6806|Nova Scotia, Canada

No
BurlySmurf
+1|6786|Nellis AFB
I take a break and play other things whenever a game gets a bit boring. No reason to get burnt out.
Neoburn_1035
Medic!!!!!!!
+27|6860|OP, KS
nope
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6762|Rochester, NY
Not really, but I do take long breaks...
Fahrenheit
+0|6810
i started to get bored..but then i just got back into it..never been more than a day when i havent played...cept for xmas...it started as just a way of getting points and medals now its more strategy, being creative etc...and its fun...yes i still want the medals and awards but its more fun finding ways of suprising the enemy....besides i aint got nowt else to do cos im a sad f*ck with no life lol...or if i got one i aint realised it yet hahahahahaha...what else is there to play thats as much fun?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6806|Noizyland

Don't play the game in bulk. By that I mean, you Berserk_Vampire, made First Sergeant in three months. I on the other hand, have been playing BF2 since the second of August. I am a Gunnery Sergeant, with about 13500 points, ad I am still very much happy with the game and it is by no means boring.
I've had just over 140 hours since August, which is spreading it over quite a long time I guess, but yeah, if you play anything to much it ceases to be quite so much fun.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
FoodNipple101
I like grapes.
+1|6790
Yes me. tired of it same thing over and over.
Maj.Do
+85|6783|good old CA
naw i take a break from it and play fear and quake MP when i get bored
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6786
I just get tired of repetitive games, like most Karkand servers at the moment consist of everyone running at hotel with grenade launchers blazing... well making that pohck noise they make while a few vehicles mow down anyone in site... yawn.
1927(h)
Never gets boring because each round is different and as long as you want to improve you'll enjoy it.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6703
nope
Arkanon
+3|6727|London, UK
Everything gets boring eventually. What's impressing me is that I've been playing this game for one hundred and fifty hours, and I'm still enjoying it.

In my adult life, the most re-playability I've got out of gaming has been Half-Life 2 (which I've completed twice) and Half-Life (also twice, but years apart). And that must be about 30-40 hours each game. I played CSS nowhere near as much as this game (CSS is so full of blatant cheating that it's amazing anyone still plays it).

So a game that has held me for a hundred hours is pretty impressive. How long have you played it for so far?
oldlemon
+0|6800
do u call ur self a hardcore gamer??? me, i play bf2 all day long and maybe somt breaks to play cod2 and css.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6861|Denver colorado
im a hard gamer and this is my fav game. i think i got 500 hours on my xfire profile
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6865
I don't get bored of it because at the end of every month, I take a week break to study for my finals and to write papers.(I have a final every month at my college)
Arkanon
+3|6727|London, UK
I'm definitely not a hardcore gamer. My long average is just over three hours a day. I've seen stats for people who play for seven to eleven hours most days. I don't know how their head doesn't burst.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6780|Mark it zero.
its only fun to play with friends now
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6865

Kamikaze17 wrote:

Being in a clan and playing with those guys on TS makes it a lot more fun. Especially if you've been with the clan and known these guys for almost a year.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6780|Mark it zero.

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Kamikaze17 wrote:

Being in a clan and playing with those guys on TS makes it a lot more fun. Especially if you've been with the clan and known these guys for almost a year.
yeah a lot of my clan mates are just like friends now because we've been together for so long. some over 2 years. we just load up vent with clan mates and friends and then have fun. its so much fun when you have 2 full squads or more working together. we always end up winning so its a lot more fun
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6852
yes.

the game itself was fun at first. then i got tired of the gameplay in about two months, but the RPG element kept me going. i wanted to rank up and get all the weapons and all that bollocks.

now that i've got every single weapon unlocked, i really have very little reason to play the game at all. a few more free maps would make all the difference in the world, but of course EA will not do that.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6720
Well im 21 i dont play games all day alot of over rated games are boring and stupid all these games comming out for PC with nearly perfect / high scores dont even deserve anything near it.

I'm very picky when it comes to games most of them they are the same boring crap over and over and dont even try.

When i first played BF2 i had a goal and something to accomplish when playing BF2 that was going up the ranks and unlocking weapons and getting awards but now they i got my Expert Knife became First Sergeant i dont really see the point playing any more.

Maybe i'll play again soon or i dont know maybe im just in one of those moods same for PS2 i got Dawn of Dreams (Onimusha) for ps2 played it the first day for 5 hours then next day i didnt wanna play it.

Guess im growing out of games and since movies are really shit these days and tv shows wonder what the hell im gonna do?
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6853|Delaware
I've stopped on weekdays/weeknights, but it's still a really good weekend thing, and probably always will be.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard