B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6386|Penrith,Nsw, Aus

JET_G raidensen wrote:

The truly awesome snipers have 20 round clips, its only for the best.
Who reloads anyway its for noobs if you ask me. Also i love to make funny sounds over the mic so they know they have been owned. I'd like to add i dont have time to bleed ethier.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6459|A W S M F O X
Yeah, i find reloading is professional, at least how i do it. When i reload im actually firing bullets.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Yeah, i find reloading is professional, at least how i do it. When i reload im actually firing bullets.
When i play i pretend to be rambo its known to make you 100% better and give you 100% chance to be accused of hax.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6459|A W S M F O X
Yeah, i remember on Warlord i just destroyed this guy, he blew up, throwing all these Hax0r accusations around. I just told him i Hax beyond time and space, and his megahurtz have just been stoled.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Yeah, i remember on Warlord i just destroyed this guy, he blew up, throwing all these Hax0r accusations around. I just told him i Hax beyond time and space, and his megahurtz have just been stoled.
Wtf stealing megahurtz that has to be against the ROE
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6459|A W S M F O X
Yeah, probably, but im universes best Paddler/sniper, so EA made exception just for me.
IsaacLeavitt
+24|6347
lol i get accused of cheating all the time with the Ak- 101 when i have a k/d of 10-1 ppl always call me a hacker/aimboter... but i dotn cheat i just know my weapon. in single shot i know exactly how long to wait between shots so that the next shot is just as accurate as the first. lol i get these crazy headshots on snipers and they totaly flip out!!! and i have seen ppl with some mad skills on the SVD so it was probably just a really good player!!!
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6318|Orrstrayleea

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Yeah, probably, but im universes best Paddler/sniper, so EA made exception just for me.
Z0mg yu so 1337pr0
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6561|Area 51

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

it is not one in a million, who is using hax. there are a lot more of these wankers out there. you just have to take a look on the punkbuster banlist - and these are only the idiots, who used old hax.
95:7 sounds more like a cheat, than skill.
I once did 45-1. No cheats there.
Slickfish
+24|6619
Guys im not saying this guys hacking or anything as I agree more facts would be needed.
But from my ecperience of the game it looks alittle iffy.

I've seen maybe 4 or 5 70+ kills for less than 10 deaths in my time playing, and they where all Wake/Dalian J-10 score's.

If memory servers me we had a guy get around 86Kills for something like 25deaths on our server once, that was Infantry Kark, he was very good.

You guys must know some very good players to see them regular, I know there are some quality players out there, but I still find it funny how many time's people call hack when it obviously not, or people refuse to accept the amount of hacking around.

I see hack accusations toward other people every other round, I have had about 4 accusations(im still at the stage it feels special).

We did have some vids we recorded of people accused on our server, and there's some amazing stuff people can do without cheating, then we caught alot of lamers as well. Doing that though eats away nearly all your gaming time, and lets face it you dont pay for a server to police other people game do ya.
Suicidal
+20|6504
Aimbot+SVD is the most popular combination at the moment
Barrakuda777
+86|6732|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
Yes but not everyone who is good with an SVD is a cheat either.

I have a new account in the top 6 in the world KD ratio which the majority would have been SVD useage and I averaged 23:1. I have gone 62-0 before and have had numerous rounds of 30 or 40-0.

People need to learn that just because they can does not mean some one else cant either.

Kooda
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6361

Barrakuda777 wrote:

I have a new account in the top 6 in the world KD ratio which the majority would have been SVD useage and I averaged 23:1. I have gone 62-0 before and have had numerous rounds of 30 or 40-0.

People need to learn that just because they can does not mean some one else cant either.

Kooda
Congrats!
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6263|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
Maybe he's got one of those double rocking triggers, like on paintball guns!
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6510|montreal, quebec

Axeboy wrote:

Last night one guy (captain iirc) managed to get 95 kills and 7 deaths with it which was great...  maybe he is good, but I somehow dont think so...  he could also kill far outwith his viewing distance.

Anyways, quick one...

Cheat, Exploit or Just Good?
-he can be good at sniping
-SVD can be his favorite weapon in BF2
-he could have a good round
-sniping = you hidden = hard to kill if you're smart
-you see hacks too much, uninstall yours
-how can you determine his viewing distance?
-a moving shadow = a target

why does many players often think of hacks when a good player is playing? I mean,  yes theres hacks, but not everyone use it. The guy owned you, thats all, no need to call him a cheater because hes better than you.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6663

Suicidal wrote:

Yup, played against two in the last few days.  Last one was killing our entire squad as fast as he could pull the trigger.  I was running, rolling, jumping about, still, every SVD shot landed.  No one is that good.  Once you got within a few yards though, he did suck.  Too bad no admins were around, since he sure emptied the server real fast.
Panther0071
+5|6217
wow like 90% of all snipers are hacker, plain and smiple, you cant go 95-7 with only SVD, but if he had other kills with other weapons then maybe, and maybe that server was fulled of with a bunch of noob and he pick them off one by one. and rapid fire SVD sould like a full auto rifle, hackers use it and usally get 6 to 8 kills on a clip, when someone uses rapid fire SVD it will sound way faster than a normal SVD
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6459|meh-land

Suicidal wrote:

that would be a negatory.  the G36E and RPK are FAR FAR FAR more popular weapons among hackers, just they're much harder to notice (primarily the G36E), because those who hack and use them generally hide their hacks better. 

If you ever hear an SVD do rapid fire and a guy gets like 3 or 4 kills though, he's either hacking or just got extraordinarily lucky, and definitely deserves a close look at.
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6519|Little blue planet, milky way

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

If hes using the SVD, shooting veryy fast (like, all 10 bullets in 2 seconds) and still hitting people, most likley hacking. Doesn't come around much though, I've only seen one in the year ive played
Ok, there ARE aimbots out there.... I've seen it... And I've even posted a nice little essay about it in another thread, I'll spare you that.

That said... I do it all the time. It's the best way to get a target down, because I'll need to hit him with THREE bullets to kill him (as opposed to two with the other rifles). I OFTEN fire my entire clip rapidly at one target. Ok, I admit I do it because I lag enough that headshots are hard to come by, and moving targets.... Meh... Not my cup of tea. I have about a 35% hit ratio, so "normally", an entire clip at one guy will net me the 3-4 hits I need to knock him down. And it takes me like.... Well, I haven't counted.. but it FEELS really fast, maybe 3-4 secs to do it. I've never had more than around 50 kills as inf in a round (not sniper alone, I can MAYBE get like 35 kills, but that includes nades and clays with sniper kit alone).

Major downside is that you're about as obvious as if you just fired an M95 (loud and easily heard/spotted), and you spend your ammo at an alarming rate. But hey... Isn't the old saying: One clip, one kill ?
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6837

gene_pool wrote:

Aimbots rarely hit moving targets from my experience. So, i reckon it was a mixture of skill/bunny hopping medic rev whoring squad/luck.
wait what your experience? so you used one before....cause I get pissed whenever someone pulls a headshot on me while I am running in circles diving. I mean how can you get a head shot from dolphin diving people even if you are that good.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6556
NEVER BAN FOR SVD, i have been on numerous servers, went 130-25, 90- etc with svd, i can control the recoil and players then say i hack! it is not true! it is possible to be better than an aimbot

edit: if they are aimbotting you will get headshotted then straight away see he killed somebody else

Last edited by c4_he_was_famous (2007-07-12 13:59:14)

Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6323|105 RVK

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

People accuse me of hacking everyday.. Oh well.. for me results 45-0 or 50-0 are nothing special.. There always will be whiners out there..people born to be a meat.

EDIT: 95-7 looks to me like a very long round.
well i guess 0-54 is your super special kill streak so dont brag too much
geNius
..!.,
+144|6438|SoCal
One time, I remember this thread where people answered the question and didn't talk about how good they were. 

Wait, nevermind.

Also, he clearly stated that the guy was shooting out of visual range, rapid firing, and hitting multiple targets.  I fail to understand why everyone reads right over that, then jumps on about how 95-7 is possible.  /sigh

Last edited by geNius (2007-07-13 15:32:32)

https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6573|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Humm depend on what you call Rapid firing...I do some pretty fast firing and still can hit you with each bullet...But yeah...it might be a hack. Maybe like a mouse clicking macro mixed with an Aimbot.
JaggedPanther
+61|6470

Barrakuda777 wrote:

Kooda
I was gonna give you Karma and Boo Ya's,  but then I saw Karkand as fav map

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard