san4
The Mas
+311|6690|NYC, a place to live
When you are chasing another jet and you get a clear shot, how many missiles do you fire?

I fire two, partly because of Sarge's tip that you lock on instantly after the first missile, but also because I find that missiles don't hit when I fire three or more. Has anyone else experienced better missile accuracy with 2 missiles than with 3 or more?
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6414|Belgium
Depends, I usually fire none because most people drop flares anyway and then make sure to be locked on again and remaining in a good position. After that it's just firing away for me. But then again I have very poor aviator skills
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6167
all
l41e
+677|6650

What is this "clear shot in a jet" you speak of? I always die before getting one. So none of the above.
HSG
+23|6475|British Columbia, Canada
if its j-10 and i'm parralel to its engine i fire all. For other jets likes migs, f18's i fire about 4 at first.
RAVENMkXV
+9|6217|Florida
imo, i think im a decent aviator. i play wake a lot and i hate playing as PLA cause
they have n00b J-10s. I play USMC 80% of the time and use the F-35B and just own J-10s.
i usually wait for them to flare...most pilots do...and then i chase and when i have a clear shot
i fire all 6 missles. usually my 2nd missles hits and then my last missle finishes them. i think its
more of a luck thing and it happens randomnly. sometimes i can take a J-10 out with my 1st 2 missles
but that is a very rare case especially since the J-10s hitbox is freaky.
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6177|sverige
im against a usmc carrier plane, i fire 2 thats all i need.
Danorge
+7|6159|Denmark // 69! Az
I use(d) 2 shoots... in my 1hour flying. @ OCS
FredFLQ
S0tp R4p1nG u5!!1one
+47|6532|Donnacona, Quebec
Why use missiles when you have your MG

But seriously, I always shoot 2 (4-6 for J-10's)
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida
If im pwning F35's in the J10 then i shoot 2. Because thats all it takes to kill em. I conserve my missles. But if im flying behind a J10 with an F35 i switch to missle mode and lock and and fire them all as soon as possible but they all miss.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6274
i usually tear him apart with the machineguns(while on bombing mode) and then,after he looses half hp,i unleash 3 missiles and hopefully someone will hit.Its a gud tactic trust me.And if he drops flares,u have another 3 missiles to shoot
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6344|California
All, especially with those f%$@ing J-10 noob-crakhead-whores.
K.Arathorn
+4|6743|Sweden
Depends on what I'm flying and what I chasing. Chinese J-10 against US F-18 I'm aiming a bit above them waits until the flares is gone and gives the two. In most other cases I give them the full load... ...J-10 against J-10 (if someone dared to steel one) I go for the gun...

Brg
//K.Arathorn
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6180|Wisconsin
with the mec bomber... 2             mec fighter........... 3
_MysT1C_Ri|)er_
+4|6176
Usually, or most of the time what I do, is what for a quick lock, fire one missile and most of the time that missile will hit that jet.  Then, now that his flares are gone, all I have to do is use another 2 or 3 to finish him off.  Unless I have no missiles I take them out with the MG.
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6315|Netherlands
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6797|Barrington, RI
1 or 2
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6455|USA
I spam 2 after I have gunned the jet to at least smoke.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6343|Atlanta, Georgia
I fire one, then they drop their flairs then i fire 2 more for the kill.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6653|United States
I usually wait for them to deploy their flairs then I fire all of them
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6423|California, US
Well, once I have a lock on them, I wait for them to deploy countermeasures then I usually fire 2 to 3 missles.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6644|can
I try to follow the other jet, fail, then crash. So 0.
SteikeTa
+153|6749|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
I usually wait for them to drop flares. If they check behind them and see that I am not shooting, they will of course not drop their flares, I would just fire one to make them flare... or just to see if they are all out of flare. Then shoot as many as it takes to get them down. That's against good pilots. Most of them you can just gun down with the mgs.

Another thing you can do is aim high above and just fire away. Won't lose the lock you have on them when they drop flares.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

F35's: 1 missile soon as I get a lock (see if they flare up or not) then continue after that, usually 1-3 more depending on the target.

But Ill knock down their health first with cannons by stalking them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard