Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6790
AhA!
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6728|England, GBR
Even hacking I don't think it's possible to get 24,557 in a round by hacking. Unless you're actually hacking the code of some sort. Fuck knows what hax are out there, but I do belive this guy is innocent... Though I'm a firm beliver in the term "The younger they are, the more they hack".

Also, the shoot up from 2spm to 10spm is dodgy too. But again, that would surely relate to the Commander glitch thing.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6758|The Netherlands

NM156 wrote:

see-pie wrote:

Umm you might want to look at his best round on Devil's Perch, it's 24,557 points in A ROUND! and geez dude...250 hours of playing and u have 150.000 points. Think twice before posting such a stupid thread.
No.. you need to use YOUR head. He was an innocent bystander of an obvious scoring glitch. C'mon, even the best stat padder couldn't get 24,557 in a single round? Don't ya think?
Nice one! Lets get it clear this is an obvious glitch so ppl can stop flaming him.

I m wondering how to help this kid out... i dont know him personally but i feel for him since he didnt do anything wrong and was a victim of surcomstance.

Maybe we could email that L3 bf2rankedservers.com admin indianscout, he s the assistant director of bf2rs and he seems to be a nice guy. Maybe he can help us/the kid out or maybe we could ask chuy to help, he seem to have some connections with EA.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6794|Scotland

PEOPLE we HAVE to sign a petition complaining about this, because if its not stopped it will go on. im not kidding, this HAS to be done today!!!!!! or tomorrow so they register the glitch and give the stats back to players like you glopje.......i feel sorry for you man.
Ugaminor
+21|6711
Look at the silver lining... you can work on your stats again and relive the horrors and enchantment of gaining your unlocks and badges again.  Sorry mate about the bad luck but don't let it get you down.  Your dad can write an email for you can't he?  I recall he posted for you the day it happened?
glopje_nl
+21|6708|HOLLAND
thanks guys
|-->KN<--|
+13|6719|Schlacht um Stalingrad
Well I don't understand why people are flaming him...
Is it stupidity? Probably.
Technology isn't perfect - especially the technologies of BF2.
Several people have probably gotten this Glitch - we will never know.

btw: played as commander 2-3 days ago on *Jag* Ranked server and u know what? The commander score counted itself 3 x. So instead of 60 I got 180.

I don't wanna know how many people have pestered about me to EA. And i'm sure my stats will disappear because some dude says "hes a h4x".
But perhaps all of you wannabe-cheater-identifiers might learn to research before flaming...

As for glopje:
Sorry they deleted you. Your stats are fucked up to. Worser than mine.
You should ask EA-Netherlands/Benelux about this issue - maybe they can help you.
And you can write your problem in much larger details (due to home-language).
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6885|North Texas
Well, this thing has made me enable the debugging logs on my ranked server. So if anyone has this problem, I'll have something for proof.

I don't have any contacts with EA/DICE.. but this needs to be addressed soon. With all the reset-stats recently, it's only going to get worse.
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6815

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I'm actually going to say glopje didn't do anything wrong in this case. Maybe someone on the server could boost his score somewhere but he came right out and stated that something was fishy and not under his control.

Did you send EA the link to your previous complaint?
Good logic there.  Way to think.  glopje went from 28,939 points to 157,678 in one day.  His best round is 24,577.  He has found an exploit and taken advantage of it multiple times which violates EA's rules.   If it happened once and he left the server then no big deal, but he did it multiple times which is considered cheating by EA.
glopje_nl
+21|6708|HOLLAND
yeah i already posted 2e mails one in dutch at EA-Netherlands/Benelux   and one at ea.com so i hope to get an e-mail back soon
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6815

General-Echo wrote:

Gees are these ea guys stupid or what? Mistakes are only human but this really blows my mind.

EA fucked up and left some glitch in their software and released the game. Now that glitch gave you a crazy ammount of points iar and then... they erase your account and they are calling you a freakin cheater. It cant get any worse then this really.

Btw i beleave your story cause you posted about it right away here on the forums, asking what the hell happened there...

I understand you re 14, dutch and your english aint very good, maybe someone here on the forums can help you write an amazing email to ea, explaning what happened. I m not that good in writing that sort of emails cause i m a bit dyslectic but i m sure alot of ppl here can help you with that...
Another brainiac.  See if you can follow me here:  you look at your bank statement and notice that you had 6-7 deposits of 24,000 into your account.  You quickly tell your friends of the new found riches you have.  The bank tracks down the error in their software and notifies you and removes the funds from your account.  Now if he was was hacking then the proper law enforcement agencies would be notified but hey... they just reset your account so you're good to go.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6885|North Texas

wannabe_tank_whore wrote:

Good logic there.  Way to think.  glopje went from 28,939 points to 157,678 in one day.  His best round is 24,577.  He has found an exploit and taken advantage of it multiple times which violates EA's rules.   If it happened once and he left the server then no big deal, but he did it multiple times which is considered cheating by EA.
SEALs - B/R 24,577
MECSF - B/R 24,577

Gee... he got the exact same score twice with two different armies... what are the chances? He must be hackin!

Think before you post... I know it's hard... but try please.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6793|The Netherlands
Glopje are you captured on stat-padding? because your stats don't show any reason why you could be a padder. dont have huge amounts in you favo enemy list. dont have a lot of revives.

the way i see it EA made a BIG mistake by whiping your stats.
because there is a glitch out there that makes this possible. but only on a broken server. so you got the points without wanting to get them. but actually it is more fair if you reported it to EA that your stats got a huge amount of points due a glitch.

I don't think this is your fault
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6734|NJ

General-Echo wrote:

Gees are these ea guys stupid or what? Mistakes are only human but this really blows my mind.

EA fucked up and left some glitch in their software and released the game. Now that glitch gave you a crazy ammount of points iar and then... they erase your account and they are calling you a freakin cheater. It cant get any worse then this really.

Btw i beleave your story cause you posted about it right away here on the forums, asking what the hell happened there...

I understand you re 14, dutch and your english aint very good, maybe someone here on the forums can help you write an amazing email to ea, explaning what happened. I m not that good in writing that sort of emails cause i m a bit dyslectic but i m sure alot of ppl here can help you with that...
Another brainiac.  See if you can follow me here:  you look at your bank statement and notice that you had 6-7 deposits of 24,000 into your account.  You quickly tell your friends of the new found riches you have.  The bank tracks down the error in their software and notifies you and removes the funds from your account.  Now if he was was hacking then the proper law enforcement agencies would be notified but hey... they just reset your account so you're good to go.
Man I wish I had that problem, I'd have to say off to canada with me. haha
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6815

NM156 wrote:

see-pie wrote:

Umm you might want to look at his best round on Devil's Perch, it's 24,557 points in A ROUND! and geez dude...250 hours of playing and u have 150.000 points. Think twice before posting such a stupid thread.
No.. you need to use YOUR head. He was an innocent bystander of an obvious scoring glitch. C'mon, even the best stat padder couldn't get 24,557 in a single round? Don't ya think?
There's a difference between glitch and exploiting it.  24,557 BR doesn't add up to 199,000 commander points which means he did it multiple times and thus exploited.  Good job, glopje.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6734|NJ

NM156 wrote:

SEALs - B/R 24,577
MECSF - B/R 24,577

Gee... he got the exact same score twice with two different armies... what are the chances? He must be hackin!

Well I'm just saying the only saving grace is that he posted it, I don't know him from a hole in the wall. But if I was in a good server and noticed the what I thought was a "glich" I wouldn't leave the server either I'd keep on playing thinking that it was an ingame problem and wouldn't get transfered to my real score. But how funny would it be if his dad hacks and globie didn't know about it.
glopje_nl
+21|6708|HOLLAND
thats so stupid lol
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6758|The Netherlands

NM156 wrote:

I don't have any contacts with EA/DICE.. but this needs to be addressed soon. With all the reset-stats recently, it's only going to get worse.
I dont know anyone at ea/dice but chuy does. I havent got a clue howmuch influence chuy has at ea but maybe he could help the kid out and ask ea to have a look at this story?

Btw off course ea needs to sort this glitch but thats not the issue here, the issue is how to help the kid get his stats back...

Maybe we could try to contact that indianscout guy at bf2rs.com. He was the guy that read our post about nitro and talked to punkbuster and got nitro's stats reset. He seem to have daily contact with guys at pb so maybe he can help this guy get his stats back.
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6815

NM156 wrote:

SEALs - B/R 24,577
MECSF - B/R 24,577

WOW a mod that knows nothing about stats:

SEALs 41:55:24 99 61 24,577
MECSF 41:55:24 99 61 24,577

Anything familiar there?  Good job. 

Since you have a problem with the obvious i'll point it out... those stats are recorded for the same map(s) where the SEALs fight the MECSF.  So, he will have the exact same stats for both.
x0pht
+0|6776
i believe this guy.
gimp-pf
+80|6704
i dnt belive this fuck at all. look at the evidence its jus like all kids that hack they do it until they get caught then when do get caught they deny it and post on forums so ppl wiil belive them. man fuck this kid why should anyone believe him jus because he is 14? plz i hope ur stats stay wiped. because this is obviously not the first time this so called "glitch" ocurred to u so kiss it
XDistant_DeathX
+1|6733|Indiana, USA

WOW a mod that knows nothing about stats:

Anything familiar there?  Good job. 

Since you have a problem with the obvious i'll point it out... those stats are recorded for the same map(s) where the SEALs fight the MECSF.  So, he will have the exact same stats for both.
Dude;  you get those points for the team you are playing on, not the team you are playing against.  That category is not for map, it is for the team you play for.  Thus, this guy would have had to achieve the exact same score playing as a SEAL and an MEC.  I think it is a glitch.

Furthermore, it only happened on one day.  I would expect a "spl0iter" to take advantage of this even more often.

I vote for review by EA, glopje...
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6885|North Texas

gimp-pf wrote:

i dnt belive this fuck at all. look at the evidence its jus like all kids that hack they do it until they get caught then when do get caught they deny it and post on forums so ppl wiil belive them. man fuck this kid why should anyone believe him jus because he is 14? plz i hope ur stats stay wiped. because this is obviously not the first time this so called "glitch" ocurred to u so kiss it
You want to tone it down a little? Thanks.
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6815

XDistant_DeathX wrote:

Dude;  you get those points for the team you are playing on, not the team you are playing against.  That category is not for map, it is for the team you play for.  Thus, this guy would have had to achieve the exact same score playing as a SEAL and an MEC.  I think it is a glitch.

Furthermore, it only happened on one day.  I would expect a "spl0iter" to take advantage of this even more often.

I vote for review by EA, glopje...
http://bf2s.com/player/glopje/

Scroll down to theater.  That's where he got the info from.  Army is where he should have been looking:

SEALs 15:54:32 49 23 115
MECSF 26:00:44 50 38 24,577

Add the time, wins, and losses of the 2 teams and you get...
Theater:

Since he got 24,577 as MECSF it is recorded as his BR for the time in theater's BR for MECSF AND SEALS.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6793|The Netherlands
shall we have a poll on this one? opt.1 Glopje gets his stats back   opt.2 Glopje doesn't deserve his stats

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard