tjocka_vita_kisset
The Sweede
+15|6114|Malmö, Sweden

Jamesey wrote:

Skorpy-chan wrote:

I've resolved not to play until they sort this shit out.
YunDog
+6|6519
There comes a time to admit - its over (stats or no)

Ive already moved on

besides since they 'fixed' things Ive been getting these horrendous lag spikes

I have little enough timeto play games so spending time playing a game thats been 'fixed' to death is ranking pretty low

its just frustration now this game the fun has gone for me
NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6817|Germany
I'd really also like my stats back... everytime I play, only like 50% of my score is saved. Most of the times not even those 50%, but nothing.
But: it's a good time for training. I use to play around with different techniques and tactics, I don't intentionally teamkill, though. I do most of the things I missed while not playing singleplayer.

Edit: just an idea... EA just told us it's fixed to avoid that everybody starts teamkilling now. Holy EA! Hail EA! Their politics are so generous!

Last edited by NiMhurchu (2007-07-09 23:36:45)

fabiator14
+7|6121|Normandy - France

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

This is a post from one of the EA reps. This was her update today...so obviously things are not fixed and they are looking into it more. I am having the same problem many people are reporting....army times are frozen in SF, people not getting ranked up or getting unlocks even after reported stats issue being resolved....so looks like more tweaking to come.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the data. I'm going to ask that this is checked into further. I've updated my main post with the following and will be locking the thread until I have an update for you.

**Update! Although there has been improvement you've reported that there are still some issues with stats and a considerable concern about badges and ribbons (especially with SF although it is a general issue across versions). I have enough information for now thanks to the incredible detail you've offered in your posts. Please refrain from posting more information until I have an update or need more data.**

~Violet
FYI : Violet is not an official person working on stats issue. She works for EA but not on this and try to get infos for us
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6351|Oslo, Norway
So we have one at the inside???

Wow!!!

Bf2s' own "Spec-op"   

Last edited by Babb Master Flash (2007-07-10 05:34:31)

DeathBecomesYu
+171|6149

fabiator14 wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

This is a post from one of the EA reps. This was her update today...so obviously things are not fixed and they are looking into it more. I am having the same problem many people are reporting....army times are frozen in SF, people not getting ranked up or getting unlocks even after reported stats issue being resolved....so looks like more tweaking to come.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the data. I'm going to ask that this is checked into further. I've updated my main post with the following and will be locking the thread until I have an update for you.

**Update! Although there has been improvement you've reported that there are still some issues with stats and a considerable concern about badges and ribbons (especially with SF although it is a general issue across versions). I have enough information for now thanks to the incredible detail you've offered in your posts. Please refrain from posting more information until I have an update or need more data.**

~Violet
FYI : Violet is not an official person working on stats issue. She works for EA but not on this and try to get infos for us
I already know that, like i said she is a REP. She is in contact with the tech people working on the stat issue and has been the contact person on the EA forums during the time of outage and for the past year or so when there have been issues.
bofh999
+1|6567
so tell her infantry only servers still didnt update points :-)
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6619|Washington DC

Yep ... I still haven't gotten updates now for weeks (except for about 70 points that trickled in last Friday), but I play Special Forces almost exclusively ...
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6149
Believe me, there are plenty of people screaming in her ear on the EA forums. I'm not on the inside by any means....just reading what they report and passing it on here. She even locks the threads because people get so mad and take it out on her. But EA should expect that especially how they treat the public and communication with the public. We are always left in the dark.
williedyna
+7|6615
I can't find any servers that are updating.  I will randomly get a few point to register here or there, but nothing consistent.  It's very irritating that one of the key features of the game doesn't work.  And if this is some plot to get people to buy the next game coming out; aren't they shooting themselves in the foot?  I mean this isn't a unforeseeable problem, like bunny hopping, or 5 claymore a la 1.2, this was integral to allure of the game..  see how good you are compared to your buddy.

sorry, i'm just frustrated, I see many other people, seemingly, update and so far for the last month i've gotten something like 300 pts.  I'm not great, but i average about 180 pts per hour, and play a little over an hour a day....  so where are the pts?
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6506|Las Vegas

Scardaddy wrote:

no change at all.
Well now, you are quite the STAT PADDIN Loser aint ya!

694 Points on Kark, imagine that, P & K loser needs reset.

Last edited by Snipingruven (2007-07-10 08:31:04)

FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6382|Belgium
Haven't had any updates from yesterday... still 1.5k missing... plus a ton of SF army hours and jet hours and it's that that I don't like. The points aren't such a big deal.
KillerAFET
+3|6750|Abilene, Texas

Snipingruven wrote:

Scardaddy wrote:

no change at all.

What is YOUR problem zippy?
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6612|can

Snipingruven wrote:

Scardaddy wrote:

no change at all.

That's the Funniest and dumbest thing I've read in a while.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6689|Melbourne, Australia
iv been playing on my mates account for the last 2 weeks.. wev easily clocked up 3 - 4k points but so far its only registered about 1k
gandlers
+4|6670

KillerAFET wrote:

Snipingruven wrote:

Scardaddy wrote:

no change at all.

I think his problem is that after looking at scardaddys stats that he is obviously a stats padder, with over 25% of his kills being with the pistol.

Now I don't know about you, but I don't condone stats padding and Snipergruven seems to share my view.

I have seen many upstanding decent player have their stats reset for padding when they have never padded in their lives, and then you get padders like this scardaddy bloke who are blatent padders getting away with it...

That my friend will be what Snipingruven's problem is.... doesn't take columbo work that one out.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
from EA:

http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/ph … 1182290548

this should now be the end of all stat update related posts forever.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
octothorpe
+2|6186
Just wanted to add to the oddity that is the updating stats.  I haven't been getting any updates for a while now and wasn't really paying it any mind.  My stats are not something I treasure as much as they sometimes hinder my ability to just try and have fun.  I usually just try to not make them any worse than they already are... yeah... when I first started I thought support fire was a good thing... 

Oddly though, it didn't update with any of the points and 2-3 bronze stars I got in the last few days, but suddenly today my Middle East Service Ribbon, yes the fabled ribbon of confusion, appeared out of no where.  I didn't see any update in game or anything else about getting it other than my stats page.  I've been overdue for that ribbon for ages.  Now it gets weirder.  At the same time as it was added, I got a small update in points and a gold star from June 4th.  A gold star that had previously not shown up.  Even more odd is that my expert ground defense was listed as my latest award for a long time now.  Which, was also received on June 4th.  Did I mention I only played a couple of rounds today and all of them were on US side?  I played some MEC yesterday, but none today.  The day it says I earned the MEC ribbon.

So, I finally got an overdue gold star and my MEC ribbon but all the stats inbetween are still in oblivion.

Last edited by octothorpe (2007-07-10 14:59:32)

fabiator14
+7|6121|Normandy - France
I sent an e-mail to EA. One guy answered that points earned on servers how could crashed till now are surely lost. So we do not have to wait for the points, awards, etc....
0ji
+36|6198|Estados Unidos
I'm getting points and time but i'm not getting my rewards
KillerAFET
+3|6750|Abilene, Texas

gandlers wrote:

KillerAFET wrote:

Snipingruven wrote:

I think his problem is that after looking at scardaddys stats that he is obviously a stats padder, with over 25% of his kills being with the pistol.

Now I don't know about you, but I don't condone stats padding and Snipergruven seems to share my view.

I have seen many upstanding decent player have their stats reset for padding when they have never padded in their lives, and then you get padders like this scardaddy bloke who are blatent padders getting away with it...

That my friend will be what Snipingruven's problem is.... doesn't take columbo work that one out.
Another zippy.  Again, so what.  Spending your time inspecting other people's stats seems to be a hobby of cave dwellers that have yet to discover women, the fuzz on their own genetalia, etc.  If the guy gets his rocks off in a pistol arena so be it.  What about those that have gold pilot wings and  no vehicle badge?  You ladies OK with that?
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6149

steelie34 wrote:

from EA:

http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/ph … 1182290548

this should now be the end of all stat update related posts forever.
Problem with this is that its not the latest news: This is:

This is a post from one of the EA reps. This was her update on the 9th...so obviously things are not fixed and they are looking into it more. I am having the same problem many people are reporting....army times are frozen in SF, people not getting ranked up or getting unlocks even after reported stats issue being resolved....so looks like more tweaking to come.

~Violet
cheify0
+2|6198|Philippines
hahahaha...stats outage 2 again.....!!!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6600|Washington, DC

Wow. I could understand a one or two week outage, but what's this we're going to be in the second month of stats outages at this rate.

Good job EA.
bofh999
+1|6567
ife gotten the feeling that the statsissues arent the result of an normal problem
its seems to be an attack

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard