Danish-Marine-II
+7|6505|Denmark
Can't i get a free movie maker program somewhere?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6569|NYC / Hamburg

windows movie maker. Should already be installed on your PC. Vegas is also free if you find a way to "acquire" it
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Danish-Marine-II
+7|6505|Denmark
I don't have movie maker and is Vegas better than windows movie maker?
Danish-Marine-II
+7|6505|Denmark
Where should Windows movie maker be located if i had it. It isn't in my programs.
Pacman
+0|6266|UK
do u have windows?? if so it will be there "windows movie maker" in start>programmes
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6569|NYC / Hamburg

you can always download it from here. Vegas is a lot better, but you'll need to buy it or find a way to get it illegally
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Danish-Marine-II
+7|6505|Denmark
Not at my comp =/. And yes i have windows.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6709|67.222.138.85

max wrote:

... or find a way to get it illegally
That you won't find here.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6622|Mhz

I'll PM you in a sec.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard