AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/ph … aqid=14853

Should you continue to experience incorrect stats after 12 noon PDT on 7/9/2007 please contact EA Customer Support with the following information:

Server IP:
Soldier Name or PID:
Date/Time Played:
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
agent146
+127|6378|Jesus Land aka Canada

Northy96 wrote:

still nothing for me...

noone wrote:

neither for me..
ditto ditto
Northy96
+1|6130
what is the EA support email/phone line. becasue i need to talk to them
niomosy
+26|6681

agent146 wrote:

Northy96 wrote:

still nothing for me...

noone wrote:

neither for me..
ditto ditto
Same here.
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6639|Behind that RPK-74
Fuck em. Pricks ,,!,,
wheelsup@7
Yeah still here
+49|6631|Pennsylvania

same.....no stats since the 3rd of july. downloaded highway tampa then the stats started working (kind of) 3 days later on the 3rd they stopped updating. And i never saw any of the points or hours from when the stats were down.

Last edited by wheelsup@7 (2007-07-09 22:22:01)

Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6292
i jsut gained 1k points 2 days ago but nothing since
.Genera|-Idea.
Run program: uninstalllife.exe
+2|6134
Chill the fuck out they will update, it may take a while. Stats server is flooded with weeks worth of point whoring.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6281|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

*sigh*

I'd say "who cares" but I don't think my voice would be heard.

Just play the game for fun, people. Ironically, I think when stats count the least, I tend to do better. I (apparently, cause my stats have been updating) have become more accurate, and have a slightly better (though still <1) KDR. I've won gold once, and can actually successfully use the L85A1.

And I've actually had more fun playing the game. In fact, I think I've shock paddled over a dozen people in the past week.

But that's just me. Continue lamenting the loss of your stats.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Panther0071
+5|6213
so by what date should all the stats for everyone be updated????
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6778|Bulgaria
My stats have updated, only Army time is not working!
Army time is frozen not only in SF!!!! I want the Euro Force service medal, but I can't get it, 'cause Army time is not working!!!! I hope they fix it, it looks like they are syill working on it, so I have hope!
Hallucinogen
+2|6839|Finland
This is great. only got 600 points then nothing until now I went to play and BFHQ show that I got reseted. Fuck I like this game.
mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6206
the shite is not updating!
I played through the fucking night, gotten about 700 pts.
Played lots of different servers to try to find servers that update. The only one i got points from was HBD`s road rage server.

Last edited by mr. LuxusLexus (2007-07-10 00:30:17)

madalot
+0|6127
Hmm.. i was playing the internode servers, time was recorded, but not the score are the internode servers ranked any more. coz i was makeing a lot of points the last weak, plz awnser

Last edited by madalot (2007-07-11 10:54:24)

999#Tito
+7|6228
The stats were fine yesturday in the morning, but then late in the afternoon some servers updated some didn't, then it didn't update at all up to this point.
Northy96
+1|6130
i havent gotten any updates sence the orrigional outage, i even made a new account and nothing...

shame
mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6206
OK i just sent a mail to EA about my stats problems.
I`ll post back as soon as i get a reply.
Enzzenmachine
+20|6337

TheAussieReaper wrote:

http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_sid=mvHcrYFi&p_faqid=14853

Should you continue to experience incorrect stats after 12 noon PDT on 7/9/2007 please contact EA Customer Support with the following information:

Server IP:
Soldier Name or PID:
Date/Time Played:
what a sens of humour EA has. I mean I'm not a newbie who's constantly writing down what's the IP of the server I'm playing on at a moment.. I'm not writing down either the date and the time I play... ffs.

Although I think it'd be funny to see noobs asking EA to get their stats from P/K servers mwuhaha
fabiator14
+7|6143|Normandy - France
it sucks !

Istill haven't got a ribbon and a badge and they answered to me that if the server crashed, it's lost !

I 've made screenshots of these awards and will write to them till I get them !
TGMaverick
+16|6222

Enzzenmachine wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_sid=mvHcrYFi&p_faqid=14853

Server IP:
Soldier Name or PID:
Date/Time Played:
what a sens of humour EA has. I mean I'm not a newbie who's constantly writing down what's the IP of the server I'm playing on at a moment.. I'm not writing down either the date and the time I play... ffs.

Although I think it'd be funny to see noobs asking EA to get their stats from P/K servers mwuhaha
If you can't provide the information that EA is looking for, in order to help you with the trouble ticket you opened, then don't open a trouble ticket in the first place.  And don't complain about them fixing the problem when you're not doing anything to assist them with the process.
xXCortoMalteseXx
+11|6143|Some Pub in Valletta
Stats... again?
A month has nearly passed and theres still about a 1000 similar topics hanging around.
niomosy
+26|6681

.Genera|-Idea. wrote:

Chill the fuck out they will update, it may take a while. Stats server is flooded with weeks worth of point whoring.
I might believe you, except that stats processing was supposedly done as of noon two days ago.  Over 48 hours since the completion, yet the number that have gotten their outage stats still seems rather low.   That's not even including let alone the interim stats from the "fix" date of 6/17 or so until 7/9.  Plus, we continue to have issues with current stats updating.
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6336|New York
I just got off the phone with EA Customer Support and, according to the unsure individual I spoke with, the backlogged stats are still being updated and it may take a few more days for this update to be complete.  If anyone else in the U.S. would like to be put on hold, given mediocre answers by clueless individuals, and get even more frustrated then before you picked up the phone, feel free to call them at: 1 (650) 628-1005.
Vicious-88
+0|6128
All right, all I want to know is whether stats are working for you guys or not. As in, actually working. Sure I got a miniscule amount of what should have been my backlogged points, but since then I play 2-3 hours a day to see later that a piddly little 31 points have appeared with no change to time in vehicle or kit, or... anything. I know they said newly aquired stats might be slow to show up, but I haven't played for two days now and those points are still MIA.
Shakez
+39|6162
yep they're working for me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard