Uber:Jagermeiter
+-1|6702
I've tried going to default-re-installing---still no voip or in-game chat. Otherwise the game runs fine.
Thx for any help I get. i really appreciate it.
Cheers
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6664|under there hayousaidunderwear
Do you have voip enabled in the options?
+-1|6702
Yes I do.
Sambuccashake
+126|6612|Sweden
Server setting?

EDIT: Have you tried on multiple servers?

Last edited by Sambuccashake (2006-11-08 12:33:09)

+-1|6702
Yep This has been happening since the launch of the game. I've tried all settings-everything really-very strange situation. Anyhoo thx for trying to help me. I appreciate it.
Simonym
+1|6499|D'owhere
Perhaps your recording settings in windows are not correct? Do u have set mic-in as recording input?
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6641|Your moms bedroom
my voip used to work, now it doesnt, just did a complete reinstall, and it wont work, voice recorder for windows works fine, cant do a threshhold test though, not even when it popped up after the reinstall
Simonym
+1|6499|D'owhere
If this test u mention is the bf2142 mic setup prog that everyone runs when installing the game, don´t worry it never worked @ my pc (neither bf2142 nor 2) and ingame voice works for me fine.
A friend of mine has also problems with inganme voice because he has 2 mic-ins (one at rear and one at the front panel of his pc) and bf somehow switched the mic-in from front to rear.
Is sound monitoring in windows working while u r in-game (start single-player -> try voice in-game -> doesn´t work -> alt-tab -> ...)?

(sry i´m no pro just tryin to help by guessing what your problem could be)
=AB=Asmoedus
+0|6140
Ive been having the same exact problem  my voip used to work now it doesnt  so any ideal will be great...... it works everywhere else  TS xfire   and so on just not voip cant here them either
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6633|Derby, England

This fix is for BF2 but I'm really sure it will work on Bf2142 also

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=22188

Peace Boris

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard