ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6557
284 in 500+ hours here. I can ussualy get a gold if things goes the right way and im in the middle of action all the time.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6647|Gold coast, Aus.
I got 21 on my second account after 33 hours of play. Which is sorta funny cause most rounds normally end like this when sniperpoppa is on my server.

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/2148/lolkgd0.png

^___^
Gunner978
+7|6302|USA

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

We all know know whos going to win... ROFL. I already done so and got him pretty upset before.
No sry, we rarely had any true 1v1 moments, and the ones we've had I won. The time that your mentioning here was when you opened your mouth about how much you owned me after you and three of your other clanmates stacked teams as you always do one karkand server. Its really not that hard to rack up gold medals when you never play without skilled medics in your squad and stack the teams. Looking at my win loss ratio you'll notice I barely win more than I lose, but my medal count is still high because I usually play on the weaker team and strive to make a comeback. To call me a weaker player when you can't stay 5 minutes in a server without all your butt buddies on your ass reviving you just confirms what I've always thought about you; a coward at heart. For every time you think you owned me that round, remember how many of your squad mates I killed and how many times they had to be revived. If you still think you're better you are welcome to come to one of my regular servers without your internet friends and settle this on more or less even ground.
I owned you yesterday on multiple occasion in the TA server. You quit on the second round as I was raping main spawn and you couldnt do anything. You waited till the round ended and you rejoined to server. I hate to tell you this, but you talk alot of cockyness here and when it comes to admitting I owned you in multiple occassions you disagree.

I remember you getting real upset with me and calling me a hacker a while back, and started to mention pickle power as If I knew the guy. You take this game extremely serious and need to learn how to lose. IF you take it serious I hardly doubt I believe any of the stories you provide on these forums.
I CALL CHALLENGE... 1vs1 Unreal Vs Devine for the Crown and Bragging rights????? Come on.. Lets set it up.. I call my spot on the server to watch.
specops10-4
+108|6769|In the hills
734, and I really dont play to come in first, just to have fun!  My idea of fun is owning noobs so that they start to cry, but thats just my opinion
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6467

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

We all know know whos going to win... ROFL. I already done so and got him pretty upset before.
No sry, we rarely had any true 1v1 moments, and the ones we've had I won. The time that your mentioning here was when you opened your mouth about how much you owned me after you and three of your other clanmates stacked teams as you always do one karkand server. Its really not that hard to rack up gold medals when you never play without skilled medics in your squad and stack the teams. Looking at my win loss ratio you'll notice I barely win more than I lose, but my medal count is still high because I usually play on the weaker team and strive to make a comeback. To call me a weaker player when you can't stay 5 minutes in a server without all your butt buddies on your ass reviving you just confirms what I've always thought about you; a coward at heart. For every time you think you owned me that round, remember how many of your squad mates I killed and how many times they had to be revived. If you still think you're better you are welcome to come to one of my regular servers without your internet friends and settle this on more or less even ground.
I owned you yesterday on multiple occasion in the TA server. You quit on the second round as I was raping main spawn and you couldnt do anything. You waited till the round ended and you rejoined to server. I hate to tell you this, but you talk alot of cockyness here and when it comes to admitting I owned you in multiple occassions you disagree.

I remember you getting real upset with me and calling me a hacker a while back, and started to mention pickle power as If I knew the guy. You take this game extremely serious and need to learn how to lose. IF you take it serious I hardly doubt I believe any of the stories you provide on these forums.
Who were you again? I remember a round where I was indeed being spawn raped while playing USMC at that uncap and yes, I did quit for the round since my team was short about 7 people who switched back to MEC after the round. As far as you claiming to have caused me to quit, that just proves what a douchebag of a liar you really are. There were at least 2 squads in that uncap as well as MEC support dudes on the hill. There wasn't one person who killed me more than any other which would explain why I can't remember your new nick. The fact that you would even bring up a situation in which I'm being shot at by 2 squads the moment I spawn as being "owned" shows everyone here what a pathetic cunt you are. Keep pulling shit out of your faggot ass about me accusing you of cheats because anyone who knows me also knows I rarely accuse, and when I do it's due to obvious botting.

If I remember correctly you were the one who tried to flame me in a the server one day for making a vid about your girl pickle_power, lol so don't come here pretending to dissasociate yourself with that fairy since we both know that you two were part of the same clan at one point. Pickle_Power and you were both in 2mg which had some of the biggest douchebags in bf2. Denying it now and making shit up to cover yourself is so repulsive to me that I no longer want to be seen on the same server as you.

As far as getting owned in a general sense, I can admit I have been owned by players as good as me and I have certainly been owned in bfpro by people who I respect such as nL and sk members. Those were in fact true moments where I've gotten my ass kicked consistently. You have the hypocrisy, however, to come here and act like I've never handed you your ass 3 or 4 times in a row, WHICH WE BOTH KNOW I HAVE. To finish my point, every good player(which I've admitted you are despite all the lies you've thrown here) has their bad days and good days. I have mine and you have yours, but to conclude you own someone entirely based on that is just sad, and even more sad to bring it to the forums.

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2007-07-09 20:19:23)

Gunner978
+7|6302|USA
1vs1.........Come on.. this will be awesome to watch.. Stop arguing about who is better and SHOW US who is better... lmao
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6190

Gunner978 wrote:

1vs1.........Come on.. this will be awesome to watch.. Stop arguing about who is better and SHOW US who is better... lmao
Im down for it..Lets see it. Dude with 50000000hrs on infantry vs me with 1200 hrs infantry... Im going to pwn!!!!
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6622

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

Gunner978 wrote:

Im down for it..Lets see it. Dude with 50000000hrs on infantry vs me with 1200 hrs infantry... Im going to pwn!!!!
Why'd you get reset?
Donald O' Brien
+104|6729

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

Gunner978 wrote:

Why'd you get reset?
I was just wondering the same thing, lol.  He also has well over 1200 hrs infantry, so he's a friggin' liar.
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6190

Donald O' Brien wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

Why'd you get reset?
I was just wondering the same thing, lol.  He also has well over 1200 hrs infantry, so he's a friggin' liar.
Your right im a liar, I have 900+ hrs infantry.....
tjocka_vita_kisset
The Sweede
+15|6170|Malmö, Sweden
Is it just me or is the medalds per round more important then the nr of medals?
I mean I´ve only played for 76h but I have 69 gold medals 54 silver and 38 bronz.
0.4387 medals per rounds that is

Edit: hell yea i´m always striving for the bling bling at the end of the round!!!!

Last edited by tjocka_vita_kisset (2007-07-09 22:45:10)

Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6326

tjocka_vita_kisset wrote:

I mean I´ve only played for 76h but I have 69 gold medals 54 silver and 38 bronz.

Edit: hell yea i´m always striving for the bling bling in the end of the round!!!!
what about people who play in longer rounds.  It should be number of medals divided by number of rounds
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6315|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

I don't aim for golds. I aim for fun.

So what, I die a few times. Watching people run through a doorway, only to blow them up with C4 on the walls gathers priceless responses. Someone killing you or your friend too much, or is just too easy of a target (just ask SplinterStrike)? Shock paddles his ass.

It's all in the fun of the game. And if I happen to get a gold, go me.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
MorbiD.ShoT
+322|6622
...So why did you get reset?

Because if it was for hacking, then I automatically nullify this thread of any credit the author has(d).
tjocka_vita_kisset
The Sweede
+15|6170|Malmö, Sweden

Backupwayback wrote:

tjocka_vita_kisset wrote:

Edit: hell yea i´m always striving for the bling bling in the end of the round!!!!
what about people who play in longer rounds.  It should be number of medals divided by number of rounds
It is????? I dont understand you!!!!

69+54+38=161

Nr of rounds finnished and unfinnished: 367

161/367=0,4387

Or 2.1149 medals per hour
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6190

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Because if it was for hacking, then I automatically nullify this thread of any credit the author has(d).
I never hacked!! Look me up on pbbans and punksbusted!! I feel for an old trick and got reported. They invited me to a knfe and pistol server (didnt have the title of it, when I joined the auto messages says "Welcome to a knife and pistol server" alot with my name on it. I left immediately and got xfired with some unknown name saying LOL LOL LOL Im going to report you. 2 weeks later it got whipped. I placed my justification to ea, as my server history never states me playing in a knife and pistol server!! They simply replied to sorry, we have enough evidence to erase your stats.

Thats what happened. Dont need to cheat or hack. Its retarded and stupid. EA has its way to satisfy its customers. Im hated through alot of clans when I played CAL and TWL actively and did would do anything to whipe my stats. They where successful. This time I quit competitions and 1 on 1s with video recordings and so on. Too much drama. People hate being embarassed and humilitated. Now I have started a new account without starting any drama. Just going to pub and relax have a good time.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6467

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

I never hacked!! Look me up on pbbans and punksbusted!! I feel for an old trick and got reported. They invited me to a knfe and pistol server (didnt have the title of it, when I joined the auto messages says "Welcome to a knife and pistol server" alot with my name on it. I left immediately and got xfired with some unknown name saying LOL LOL LOL Im going to report you. 2 weeks later it got whipped. I placed my justification to ea, as my server history never states me playing in a knife and pistol server!! They simply replied to sorry, we have enough evidence to erase your stats.

Thats what happened. Dont need to cheat or hack. Its retarded and stupid. EA has its way to satisfy its customers. Im hated through alot of clans when I played CAL and TWL actively and did would do anything to whipe my stats. They where successful. This time I quit competitions and 1 on 1s with video recordings and so on. Too much drama. People hate being embarassed and humilitated. Now I have started a new account without starting any drama. Just going to pub and relax have a good time.
Ohhhh.... so you were as annoying of a bitch in CAL and TWL as you are in pubs??? Its all starting to come together now.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6489|meh-land
Im hated through alot of clans when I played CAL and TWL actively and did would do anything to whipe my stats. They where successful. This time I quit competitions and 1 on 1s with video recordings and so on. Too much drama. People hate being embarassed and humilitated. Now I have started a new account without starting any drama. Just going to pub and relax have a good time.
people are generally hated in CAL because they are jerks, idiots, or a mixture of the two.  I highly doubt you were anything but an insignificant smudge as far as the better CAL teams are conserned...
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6190

Blehm98 wrote:

Im hated through alot of clans when I played CAL and TWL actively and did would do anything to whipe my stats. They where successful. This time I quit competitions and 1 on 1s with video recordings and so on. Too much drama. People hate being embarassed and humilitated. Now I have started a new account without starting any drama. Just going to pub and relax have a good time.
people are generally hated in CAL because they are jerks, idiots, or a mixture of the two.  I highly doubt you were anything but an insignificant smudge as far as the better CAL teams are conserned...
First Generation pwner child. All before you even bought this game.
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6190

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Ohhhh.... so you were as annoying of a bitch in CAL and TWL as you are in pubs??? Its all starting to come together now.
Divine.....Lol... You are so full of yourself. Everyone here knows it. But when you get pwned you hate to admit it. Its like that post you made a few days ago. "I know I made 20k-30k in the last few days......".I couldnt laugh any harder when I saw that!!! GET A LIFE!!!!!
MorbiD.ShoT
+322|6622

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

Divine.....Lol... You are so full of yourself. Everyone here knows it. But when you get pwned you hate to admit it. Its like that post you made a few days ago. "I know I made 20k-30k in the last few days......".I couldnt laugh any harder when I saw that!!! GET A LIFE!!!!!
Wait!

He has "1337" hours with the rifle!

He's the fucking man!
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6190

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

Wait!

He has "1337" hours with the rifle!

He's the fucking man!
A nublet that loves to get attention....PAthetic!!

oh wait.......My post is going to get erased!!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ROFL...Little dude seriously.....Look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself the same thing you told me. ROFL

Last edited by Unreal_Insanity (2007-07-10 12:54:12)

Donald O' Brien
+104|6729

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

Donald O' Brien wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Why'd you get reset?
Your right im a liar, I have 900+ hrs infantry.....
You have 900+ hrs infantry on your diaz account, add in the infantry hours on your Unreal_Insanity account and you have a very large number, probably quite similar to DMT's.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6467

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

lmao what a hypocrite. I'm no less full of myself than you are on these forums, but at least I don't pretend to be a pro gamer like you do. If I'm a loser for playing this game for fun and to watch my stats, what does that make you if you played it competitively? Exactly, a complete loser.

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2007-07-10 13:38:38)

Unreal_Insanity
+9|6190

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

lmao what a hypocrite. I'm no less full of myself than you are on these forums, but at least I don't pretend to be a pro gamer like you do. If I'm a loser for playing this game for fun and to watch my stats, what does that make you if you played it competitively? Exactly, a complete loser.
I played and earned free server, TS servers and products. It was a true gamers productivity. You didnt earn anything. I earn you didnt. MAkes you the bigger loser. But gg....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard