_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6552|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
In real life, having a dragrace on forklifts, those warehouse guys just have too many spare time.
Slayer_6
Da Shiz
+1|6164|Some Place Your Not At

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox wrote:

In real life, having a dragrace on forklifts, those warehouse guys just have too many spare time.
That sounds like it would look really ridiculous if the manager walked in or something like that...
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6741|California

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

Potato gun like this eh?
http://www.youtube.com/v/CpAJOPzKK-M
lmfao
Anewgirl
+12|6174|Vermont U.S.A
I got in a gun fight over my friend stealing some drugs of some guy.
No one got shot it was down a alley' I had a cheap ass.40cal Taurus millennium (lame gun 400.00cheap).
But it was exciting for the 3 rounds i fired whatever I guess. Kinda lame too I guess. you asked
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6704|The Lou
Its a lot of typing, and its not even that crazy, but its pretty funny  So i had a old flashlight and it looked like a lightsaber turned off.

https://www.fotosearch.com/comp/phd/PHD248/OS04027.jpg

And so I walked into Dairy Queen with that, while being dressed super weird and a FAKE cactus that was made of cloth and the arm was broken so it flapped everywhere.

So I step up to order (and my friend went in earlier to set up a camera and record it.) And I said, "I'll have some water, and what do you want" speaking to the cactus. and I replied to the cactus "YOU KNOW WE CAN'T AFFORD THE BLIZZARD!@!!!1" and then I said to the cashier, "He'll have a dilly bar." Then i set this cactus up against this wall by the counter where you order, and i take the old flashlight and start stabbing it, and everyones staring at me like im weird... lol. Then I ate my dilly bar will still pretending to kill the cactus with a dilly bar. and then I screamed "OMG YOUR ARM IS BROKEN!!!" grabbed the cactus and ran.

Fortunetly my friends a retard and didnt set the camera up right so you could only see my legs.
Slayer_6
Da Shiz

Anewgirl wrote:

Kinda lame too I guess. you asked
Can you clarify what u said about, "you asked..."? It's just a little confusing...What did I ask about? The Thread? Crazy Stuff? Why ur called Anewgirl but ur really a guy?
Slayer_6
Da Shiz
Lol
Slayer_6
Da Shiz

HURLEY wrote:

Its a lot of typing, and its not even that crazy, but its pretty funny
I would say that that would count as something crazy...anyone who would have the balls to do that and probably get that cashier fired later that night would count...ROFL
Slayer_6
Da Shiz
BTW...How do u change ur title?
Narcoleper
+1|6160
Hmm could be lighting a fag on breacon beacons with my last match....IN THE RAIN.
(cob)mikko
+21|6465|finland
Slayer_6
Da Shiz

†[AøT wrote:

§tèálth†]Potato gun like this eh?
+1 Karma, that was the funniest thing ive seen all day...and im serious about that.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6343|Orrstrayleea

Slayer_6 wrote:

BTW...How do u change ur title?
Go to the index page, then to the BF2s.com etcetera (other random things to do with this site) and it's a sticky topic where you just ask for what you want it changed to, chuck a "please and thankyou" in the mix and it'll be changed in no time
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6683|Groningen, The Netherlands

stryyker wrote:

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

Potato gun like this eh?
lmfao
Lol the end quote:
"Dont try this at home, you need to go outside...   ...near a blue house" lols
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6159
Getting like 40 claymore kills in karkand was kinda funny xD

+ some normal kills to ...funny thing was I gained a gold medal even with claywhoring at 64/64 xD
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6186

Parker wrote:

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

I got in love with a beautiful girl

that was crazy cuz I've got no chances cuz I'm UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGLy
try some confidence.....it will go a long way.
trust me.
you wanna see my face ? anyways, thanks but no thanks

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard