Poll

Best '08 Presidential Candidate (over 1000 votes already on this poll)

Rudy Giuliani (R)14%14% - 28
John McCain (R)17%17% - 33
Newt Gingrich (R)2%2% - 5
Mitt Romney (R)3%3% - 6
Hillary Clinton (D)13%13% - 26
Barack Obama (D)22%22% - 43
Al Gore (D)6%6% - 12
John Edwards (D)1%1% - 2
John Kerry (D)2%2% - 5
Other17%17% - 33
Total: 193
GorillaTicTacs
+231|6365|Kyiv, Ukraine
You're missing Wesley Clark...
Looking forward to a Gore/Clark, Clark/Gore, or Clark/Obama ticket.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6636|Ohio

kr@cker wrote:

Ted Nugent
                                                         Topic closed
He would put Kim Jung Ill in a stranglehold.
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6835|Sacramento, Cal
Barack Obama
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6727|Salt Lake City

Bloomberg
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6171
I think there is one major person missing here. Fred Thomas....he will be in the run and probably team up with one of the foremost Republican front runners or be the guy nominated himself. We will see but he is a major player not on this list.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6540|San Diego, CA, USA

CameronPoe wrote:

John McCain
LOL @ CameronPoe.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6447|The edge of sanity
Satan/Cheney 08
Protecus
Prophet of Certain Certainties
+28|6513
Barack

I'm surprised McCain is doing so well. Personally, if there were no Democratic runners that I liked, I'd vote for him too, but right now he only has about 11% of the Republican vote (ish)
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6706|US
I'd vote McCain.  He comes across as a man of high morals.  After watching a debate (admittedly not a great source of info) he impressed me with his stance and reasoning on several issues.  I also happen to like a lot of his political stances.

I would like Obama except for two things-his extremely short record and his insane ideas for gun control.  (I'm strongly against "gun-control")  Obama wants to ban semi-automatic weapons.  "I'm sorry sir, that .22 Ruger is now an illegal varmint gun...and no, you can't buy that Luger either--but we have a very nice flintlock pistol over here, if you're interested!"

Last edited by RAIMIUS (2007-07-06 19:08:45)

-101-InvaderZim
+42|6835|Waikato, Aotearoa
I would have thought the best presidential candidate would be the person with the most votes.......
After all is the US Presidential Election nothing more than a very big and hugely expensive Popularity Contest??

Last edited by -101-InvaderZim (2007-07-06 19:25:28)

The_Mac
+96|6217
Who thinks Mccain'd be a good president? The guy is a flake. He spent 7 years as a Vietnamese POW. The North Vietnamese FYI did such pleasant things such as sticking bamboo under a POW's fingernails. His mind is warped from all that torture. It's horrible, but he's become a flake. He definitely has PTSD from all that, and I'm afraid if he were prez, he might nuke somebody.
Ssandstorm
+73|6726|Perth, Western Australia

The_Mac wrote:

Who thinks Mccain'd be a good president? The guy is a flake. He spent 7 years as a Vietnamese POW. The North Vietnamese FYI did such pleasant things such as sticking bamboo under a POW's fingernails. His mind is warped from all that torture. It's horrible, but he's become a flake. He definitely has PTSD from all that, and I'm afraid if he were prez, he might nuke somebody.
Yes, POW's don't deserve good jobs after they've been repatriated.
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6291
Let me set it straight..
Obama wont get it, America isnt ready for him.
McCain is a typical redneck so he shouldnt be there.
Any republicans shouldn't be there caus the republican party sucks.
Al Gore, Kerry and Edwards arnt any good..
therefore: Hillary Clintion should win.
(Democrat & support from hubby Bill.)
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6722|Uhh... erm...
I'd go for Obama.
David.P
Banned
+649|6265
Ron Paul only one who uses any common sense.
Fen321
+54|6489|Singularity
All this Moral talk is making my stomach turn. Who gives a shit what morals they have, why not get someone that will actually follow the constitution and stop adding more and more power to the Monarchy -- Presidency.

Ron Paul gets my Vote.

Fuck off corporate America!
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6517|South Florida
Haha! Look at the people who voted for Hittlery Clinton...

I vote Ted Nugent '08
15 more years! 15 more years!
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6190
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6706|US
In all honesty if it came to Clinton vs. Schmuck A, I'd vote to keep Hillary out of office.  I have heard her promote way too many restrictive and often idiotic policies.  I have heard one or two policies from her that I support, but her stances on the majority of issues are the opposite of what I hold.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6663|UK
none

They are all cunts
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Gunner978
+7|6268|USA

PBAsydney wrote:

Chuck Norris for president!
+1
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6676|United States of America

RAIMIUS wrote:

In all honesty if it came to Clinton vs. Schmuck A, I'd vote to keep Hillary out of office.  I have heard her promote way too many restrictive and often idiotic policies.  I have heard one or two policies from her that I support, but her stances on the majority of issues are the opposite of what I hold.
That's true. Some people may vote for others in order to keep certian folk out of the White House that perhaps so many will do so that we end up with Ross Perot winning.

Last edited by DesertFox- (2007-07-07 15:07:02)

RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6706|US
Although if that happened, I would still be voting for the better candidate according to my views...sadly enough.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard