Sometimes when I'm feeling evil.29%29% - 48
Toying with the enemy???1%1% - 3
This is war, maggot! There's no time for mind games!9%9% - 16
That's the only way I play (& my team hates me for it).4%4% - 7
Total: 162
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6165|San Antonio, Texas
Have you ever employed psychological warfare on the field? Did you find it wickedly fun?

I always found it entertaining. It's a shame you can't hear what they say.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6608|Reisterstown, MD

Yup.  That is why I teabag a lot.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6407

I'm toying with your head right now.  You just don't realise it.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6600|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Yeah, I always talk shit, just like I would playing hockey or any other sport for that matter.  Stuff like "Damn, how did we let that nublet kill us!  LOL!"
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6464|Chicago, IL
Find somebody through your scope, then type their name into the chat.

When they stop to type a response, headshot 'em.
Slayer_6
Da Shiz
+1|6160|Some Place Your Not At
Oh thats a good one ive never thought of that before...maybe ill use it someday...
.Genera|-Idea.
Run program: uninstalllife.exe
+2|6159
Pardon, what? "Pschological Warfare" in BF2 only works on immature people who can't handle words in text.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6528|Gold Coast
I dont do it, because Im always dead before I can usually do anything, but I do teabag a lot, which ultimately gets me killed.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Tdog2007
Giggity Giggity
+25|6730|US

S.Lythberg wrote:

gotta try that one...
cospengle
+140|6504|Armidale, NSW, Australia

S.Lythberg wrote:

I'm definately going to try that now that I'm playing sniper more.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6407

KuSTaV wrote:

I dont do it, because Im always dead before I can usually do anything, but I do teabag a lot, which ultimately gets me killed.
Yes...someone was too busy teabagging me that I had time to respawn, get a tank and blow him up.  Then I had some fun running over his body repeatedly.
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6692|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
If they are a toolshed and deserving of it,yes I do enjoy fucking with their heads but normally I don't really mindfuck them much.
ARCHANGEL1941
Hell Yeah I Suck Toes!!!
+14|6214|Cali
My favorite thing to do on Wake or any map with Attack Helo's and water is not killing enemy swimmers.
Me and my copilot love to just hover infront of them as they wait patiently thinking that maybe, just maybe we don't see him.
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6746|Louisiana
One of my favorite things to do is put C4 on an enemy plane as he's taking off and let him fly around for 30 seconds or so before detonating it.
WinterWayfarer
Combat Medic
+21|6269|Spacetime

S.Lythberg wrote:

Wow awesome strategy.
agent146
+127|6403|Jesus Land aka Canada
like what? shot the guy that is always 3rd in the line?  the only way i think  to mess with your enemies is talk smack on the chat or mic (for cs or dod- all talk on ofcourse). lines such as  "i see you near that tree"  or " your mama is so fat....." etc distract them.
tjocka_vita_kisset
The Sweede
+15|6161|Malmö, Sweden
Sometimes when I take out a squad on my own, I allways stay and teabag every last one of them...
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6726

ARCHANGEL1941 wrote:

My favorite thing to do on Wake or any map with Attack Helo's and water is not killing enemy swimmers.
Me and my copilot love to just hover infront of them as they wait patiently thinking that maybe, just maybe we don't see him.
i do that a lot too, although i hover really close and spam Get In (enemys can hear it if there close)

then theres the old pushing a enemy sniper off a building/being right behind him pushing him around/spamming enemy spotted till he turns around/teabagging them when they are scoped in trying to snipe and they unscope to see what the fuck is going on only to get knifed/putting c4 under him and move away and say something in chat asking if they can fly/claymore him if im a sniper too.. so if he moves he goes boom out of nowhere/etc..

then time to time i get enemys to play a ring around the rosie (running around some small object while bunny hopping to see him like peekaboo making him chase me) then doing something funny and kill them..

or the times ive seen a guy swimming to shore so i run up and just stand there with my knife swinging and they just look at me like wtf and turn around thinking they'll get away...

you get the idea...
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
xbigbx
+0|6157
one time this sniper had to of killed me 3 times in a row on karkand so when i finally found him on top of one of the buildings i planted a claymore at the bottom of the stairs and typed in all caps "(his name) HURRY COME DOWNSTAIRS" he thought i was on his team or something and flew right down and got blown across the room, i gave him a tea bag and felt alot better about myself
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6480|A W S M F O X
When you C4 a tank, if you have enough time, type "Sup *type name here*" and then explode.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6289
when i find a sniper lying in his spot(on a roof etc)i pull out knife and start saying random shit on the radio ex. hes mec and im saying on the radio"enemy sniper spotted" all the time.If they turn around,it is too late.If they dont,nade in their ass.

oh,and after that teabag of course
MeanMachine77
+25|6296

S.Lythberg wrote:

Tend to do this too.

Especially when you type something annoying or accusing someone of illegal gameplay they often stop or hesitate...

KA BOOM.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6575|Hungary
Sometimes if he was a real c%=+ sucker and i finally killed him...
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6339|Orrstrayleea
Yeh, ill Tea-bag occasionally.

Lol, the funniest one I can remember is playing sharqi as MEC, the round has started, we take out the enemy snipers and start to move in, a sniper sneaks behind us and starts to shoot at us, i find him, pull out my knife and start running flat out at him, he pulled a pistol and most of his shots missed, so i facestab him, then type "LOLFACESTAB!!!" and a few people type "LOLPWND" and stuff like that. Then i snipe him a few times (He was in th most obvious spots- Construction site, crane, top of TV station) and he cracks the shits and leaves
Ey3
+5|6167

S.Lythberg wrote:

Hmm, Ill be dead before pressing enter to submit my message.. Im too old for this shit..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard