aZWARt325
Banned
+7|6129|Long Beach, California USA
https://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1895/screen035vm2.th.jpg

Sorry guys didint realize I didint delete it to redo it but 150 flag caps in a round possible i wanna c some1 who beat that? thought so LOL

Last edited by aZWARt325 (2007-07-05 22:34:22)

elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6423|USA

aZWARt325 wrote:

https://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1895/screen035vm2.th.jpg
Terrible K/d ratio, why did you even post this?

Last edited by elite.mafia (2007-07-05 18:27:40)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6259|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

elite.mafia wrote:

Title of the thread wrote:

Flag Capping Whore?
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6423|USA

cowami wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

Title of the thread wrote:

Flag Capping Whore?
So it was to prove how horrible he is at capping flags? Right?
HSG
+23|6443|British Columbia, Canada
don't matter if he's good or sucks at capping flags just that he's a flag whore, simple.
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6326
ur k\d ratio doesnt come from flag capping

a flag whore will most likely have a bad k\d ratio but alot of points

capping flags is fun at times, defending them is even more fun
chittydog
less busy
+586|6805|Kubra, Damn it!

BF2S.com Rules wrote:

Post "stacking" or "bumping" is generally discouraged. If no one cared the first time, they probably won't care the second and third times.
Considering for each flag cap, you get 1 neutral point and 2 cap points, you didn't get 150 flag caps. Besides for all we know, you went idle in a jeep and ate a sandwich while someone else drove around and did all the work. Why is everyone so desperate for validation from people they'll never meet for doing some that has absolutely no meaning?
chittydog
less busy

aZWARt325 wrote:

chittydog wrote:

BF2S.com Rules wrote:

Post "stacking" or "bumping" is generally discouraged. If no one cared the first time, they probably won't care the second and third times.
Considering for each flag cap, you get 1 neutral point and 2 cap points, you didn't get 150 flag caps. Besides for all we know, you went idle in a jeep and ate a sandwich while someone else drove around and did all the work. Why is everyone so desperate for validation from people they'll never meet for doing some that has absolutely no meaning?
sorry but stfu dont believe me ask any1 in the fucking server and ask my fucking clan noobslice and ask the people who was in there go in the +Ek+ elite killers and ask
I'm not going to waste my time to validate some goofy story of yours. You want people to believe it, you supply the proof. Honestly, I'm retarded for even bothering to respond to this.
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6746|Kansas, USA

chittydog wrote:

BF2S.com Rules wrote:

Well, I personally don't care about how many flag points he got, but you don't know sh*t about the scoring system. You get 2 points if you are the primary person to neutralize a flag and 1 point if you are a secondary person neutraliazing a flag. Then, you also get 2 points if you are the primary person that captures the flag and 1 point for being the secondary person capturing the flag. So you can get a possible of 4 points for capturing a flag.

As for someone else driving him around in a jeep, that would only work if the person got out at the flag since passengers cannot capture flags since one of the early patches. And even then that person would have had to walk out of the flag zone for the passenger to get the "primary" points.

Scoring System

So, the guy got 150 points for capping flags. That helps the team just as much if not more than getting points just from kills.
YunDog
+6|6519
You do realise that team point include, medic points, revives, ammo points, as well as flag caps

dont you

MT_UnclePhil

Captured CP  1,536
Capture Assist  1,239
Defended CP  534

YunDog

Captured CP  2,792
Capture Assist  1,344
Defended CP  736

MY_UnclePhil (flag cap whore) = FAIL
aZWARt325 = NOOB

YunDog for teh win 1111!!!
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6259|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Psycho wrote:

chittydog wrote:

BF2S.com Rules wrote:

Well, I personally don't care about how many flag points he got, but you don't know sh*t about the scoring system. You get 2 points if you are the primary person to neutralize a flag and 1 point if you are a secondary person neutraliazing a flag. Then, you also get 2 points if you are the primary person that captures the flag and 1 point for being the secondary person capturing the flag. So you can get a possible of 4 points for capturing a flag.

As for someone else driving him around in a jeep, that would only work if the person got out at the flag since passengers cannot capture flags since one of the early patches. And even then that person would have had to walk out of the flag zone for the passenger to get the "primary" points.

Scoring System

So, the guy got 150 points for capping flags. That helps the team just as much if not more than getting points just from kills.
And, funnily enough, his team still lost.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6608|Montreal, Qc, Canada
150 flag caps in one round is actually alot!
chittydog
less busy

Psycho wrote:

chittydog wrote:

BF2S.com Rules wrote:

Scoring System

Relax, man. You're just reinforcing my argument that he inflated his number. Thanks for backing me up.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6161|Roma
What I don't get is why people have to flame a guy for having a K/D barely above 1 (which on some servers is entirely acceptable in my eyes), and others have to flame him who are desperate to put other people down in front of others they crave attention of "people they'll never meet for doing some that has absolutely no meaning?".

Even if he didn't capture 151 flags, he still got 151 team points in a round and 30 more than the next person.  Not too shabby.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard