Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6186|sverige
sorry bro, almost no positive ratios except at nades but you will certain improve in the future
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6494|P-way, NJ
Nice spm and kdr
StarvinMarvin
+7|6165
can't say much bad about a 3 star general other than good stats all around.  a lot of time on karkand/sharqi but other than that there is decent time on other maps.
Slayer_6
Da Shiz
+1|6153|Some Place Your Not At
OMG...Theres been a TON of posts since i was on at 5 am...
^JP^
+5|6168
mr marvin your like me i think, i lag on vehicle servers which normally results in an entire game crash. basicly when i play vehicle servers i crash every 10 mins. so i dont play them. simple. but good spm, need 2 get some more kills in without dying if u get wat im saying.
http://bf2s.com/player/76351253/
StarvinMarvin
+7|6165
i was a giant nub for awhile until i really grasped how to use the kits and their weapons fully.  if you take my K/D from ~2 months to the present my K/D would be 2.5-3
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6457|Chicago, IL
Kark whore w/jet whore tendencies.    -infinitypeanutthing/10
StarvinMarvin
+7|6165
no matter what you do you will be considered a whore at it.
^JP^
+5|6168
look at my jalalabad times. i was shit to begin with aswell, and didnt care about the game. but i have had more time 2 recover i suppose.
too_money2007
+145|6319|Keller, Tx
I'd check your stats, but there's no link to them. :T
^JP^
+5|6168
oh sorry i was only chattin
but u mite aswell look ill rate yours if u post a link aswell.

http://bf2s.com/player/76351253/
StarvinMarvin
+7|6165
huge jalalabad time leading to excellent SPM and a good K/D.  however most of your time is in medic/sniper.  if you ever want to become a general of any kind you need to put time into other kits and vehicles.
Danorge
+7|6168|Denmark // 69! Az
Try'ed to get my stats rated some days ago, no respons, is there someone that would give me some kind of rating ?
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6607

Danorge wrote:

Try'ed to get my stats rated some days ago, no respons, is there someone that would give me some kind of rating ?
Pretty average stats all around.

Try working on your weapon ratios because as soon as you get the hang of the weapons...all of those medals you don't have will appear.

Vehicles!  Use them!

Play other maps.

6/10.
XRogerMellieX
+8|6339
Morbid,

nice snipeage mate. Vehicle work is also very solid.

Overall quite a good account.

Extra points for having USMC as your main army considering how much time you've spent on wanker island.

Good to see another paddle hunter too!
StarvinMarvin
+7|6165
with XRogerMellieX can you say medic whore?  SPM over 4 and a K/D over 2.5 are both very good, but yikes over 60% of your time is spent using the medic class.  you have only one expert kit badge and you need to spend more time in non-city vehicle maps.
XRogerMellieX
+8|6339

StarvinMarvin wrote:

with XRogerMellieX can you say medic whore?  SPM over 4 and a K/D over 2.5 are both very good, but yikes over 60% of your time is spent using the medic class.  you have only one expert kit badge and you need to spend more time in non-city vehicle maps.
I play the game because I love 32 on 64 IO. Badges don't interest me, nor do choppers anymore (which is what I started this account for).

I do very well with other kits but I've played medic since wolfenstein...

Rate Marvin, not me.
StarvinMarvin
+7|6165
ok fine, i give you a 7/10.  good stats but little diversity.

edit: and just for the record my diversity isn't that great but i've tried to explain it previously in this thread.

Last edited by StarvinMarvin (2007-07-06 12:47:34)

strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6631|the side hatch
great spm and good kvd...capture stats are poor but it is obvious you have invested yourself in the role of chain-reviving medic and you seem to have done well on that path

Last edited by strangelove (2007-07-06 16:37:31)

ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6371|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
nice balance between kits, great accuracy, but kdr and spm could use some working on
Drakaji
+3|6158|Albuquerque, NM
-ceslayer27-
Could use more Anti-Tank, Engineer, and Assault time mainly.
Positive K/D ratio, you don't seem to like armors, and you're quite the fan of the sniper rifle.
Maybe play some more maps since the only maps breaking the hour mark are wake island 2007 and strike at karkand.

Last edited by Drakaji (2007-07-08 14:51:01)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6500|Gogledd Cymru

0/10
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6182|New Austin, Not
Nice stats overall. Like the amount of Defib kills LOL (I have a bit more than you)

overall 9/10
XRogerMellieX
+8|6339

StarvinMarvin wrote:

ok fine, i give you a 7/10.  good stats but little diversity.

edit: and just for the record my diversity isn't that great but i've tried to explain it previously in this thread.
First account; http://bf2s.com/player/66312276/
All IO;
Second account; http://bf2s.com/player/74116563/
Various; http://bf2s.com/player/103306722/ http://bf2s.com/player/97070594/

Yeah, I love medic'ing.

Drakaji wrote:

Could use more Anti-Tank, Engineer, and Assault time mainly.
Positive K/D ratio, you don't seem to like armors, and you're quite the fan of the sniper rifle.
Maybe play some more maps since the only maps breaking the hour mark are wake island 2007 and strike at karkand.
Not a lot to rate you on here as this is obviously your first account. Two things that stand out is 30 knife kills and 2 defib kills, this shows you can think on your feet and that you have potential. Keep going!

Rate any account of mine linked above except for the first account.
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6182|New Austin, Not
Gotta admit nice second account. Almost 900 Defib kills (good on ya) and 4.00 SPM speaks for its self. However basic repair is missing but understandable for a pure IO account.

9.0/10

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard