jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

... since it is the only way for some of you to achieve an open mind:

http://www.trepan.com/flash/trepan_intro.swf

ITAG is a grass roots organization comprised of people from many backgrounds and races who have experienced the benefits of being trepanned.  Some of us are willing to present ourselves publicly so that the old stigma associated with making a hole in the skull will be worn down over time.  When people say that they need something or other... "like they need a hole in the head", I laugh and think, '...if they could only have the experience themselves.'   At age 57, I've been trepanned now for thirty years.  I had the unique opportunity to learn how trepanation can improve mental functions back in my twenties when I traveled abroad.  In Amsterdam, I met Bart Huges, the originator of the scientific concepts of consciousness expansion.  I gave the subject a thorough review.  Enhanced brain functions seemed a perfect antidote to the suffering and despair I observed in the world around me. I saw how people settle for less and have diminished expectations as their energy fades; how they loose direction and settle into an identity much smaller than who they really are." 
velocitychaos
+26|6497|Brisbane Australia
Whatever happened to good 'ol meditation?
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6821|Delaware
Wait so all it does it literally open your mind?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
Sorry, I refuse to open my mind.

MINDS CLOSED.
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

SysTray wrote:

Wait so all it does it literally open your mind?
Yes they drill holes in their head essentially
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
Heard of it, and im waiting for fusion to post, saying he read about it somewhere...
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

Open your mind to penetration? Oops.
Donald O' Brien
+104|6704
That is seriously disturbing; anyone that is willing to put a hole in their skull probably deserves to have a hole in their skull.
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6443|Stealth City, UK
Didn't Doctors from hundreds of years ago think that evil spirits in your head had to be released when you were ill, so they drilled holes in their heads?
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6316|Newcastle UK
if we were meant to have a hole in our head we would be born like that.
weerdfoo1
Banned
+26|6165|California

velocitychaos wrote:

Whatever happened to good 'ol meditation?
i dont know, but i would rather meditate than put a hole in my head (it will probably weaken the structure of my head if i do so, but hey, who ever thought of that?)
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6552|Scotland

fatherted13 wrote:

Heard of it, and im waiting for fusion to post, saying he read about it somewhere...
Sorry was at work, woulda got ya quicker lol

yeah think i read it somewhere... about 6 times.

d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6454|Ontario, Canada

Donald O' Brien wrote:

That is seriously disturbing; anyone that is willing to put a hole in their skull probably deserves to have a hole in their skull.
Wow, that makes ALOT of sense.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6780|Great Brown North

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Didn't Doctors from hundreds of years ago think that evil spirits in your head had to be released when you were ill, so they drilled holes in their heads?
they also thought that cutting yourself open released dangerous gasses....
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

I quote Denny Crane when I say, "Don't try to get inside my head. There's nothing there."
Also I'm not one for holes in my skull.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

d4rkst4r wrote:

Donald O' Brien wrote:

Wow, that makes ALOT of sense.
Yes, it actually does.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6656|Brisbane, Australia

The middle ages called, they want thier treatments back.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard