viper92
+1|6330
When i get into a game in 2142 its all normal and then after about a good 2 minutes i get kicked by punkbuster. In the dialog box there is no text, it just says at the top of the box "Punkbuster". I went to evenbalance.com and downloaded the PBSVC and i uninstalled and re-installed Punkbuster. I also even re-installed my game. I still get the same problem. IF you guys know of anything that can fix this problem so i can play 2142 then help me! Heres a print-screen of the message to help.
https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m21/viper9299/Kickedbypunkbuster.jpg
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6633|Derby, England

That Looks like admin kick to me ( usuay when u get kicked by pb it will tell u that u loosing packets or something ) some servers have settings so lets say when u swear it will kick u and say punkbuster ( all tho I might be wrong but ) as I said usualy PB kicks will give u what is actualy wrong with the PB and if it needs updating
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center
I had that problem about a week ago.  Apparently it was a problem with PB not updating properly, but it fixed itself when I reinstalled and then upgraded to the newest patch.

After you reinstalled, did you patch up to the latest version of 2142?
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6739|The Hague, Netherlands

well I got such a screen when I played 2142 on a pc with vista, first I got white text in game with O/S Privileges stuff, look if you get such a message(INGAME, seconds before you get kicked), if you do + running vista : right click on your 2142 desktop icon and play as Administrator, if you don't or if you don't get the O/S message then I wouldn't know.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
GNOMESWINEVERYTIME
+1|6771|Small pond in the garden
Getting the same thing,I have re installed and restarted then updated patch then restarted and even went to punkbuster and saved the new patch to the pb folder and still no joy
Since release of 1.2 I have had nothing but problems with this game
DancingGerbil
+1|6164|Melton Mowbray, England
I had the same thing with Vista and it was because 2142 wasn't running with administrator privillages. If that's your problem you can fix it by either changing the properties of the 2142 EXE to have admin rights or turn of UAC (user access control). I turned off UAC as it's a pain anyway!
viper_9299
+5|6149

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I had that problem about a week ago.  Apparently it was a problem with PB not updating properly, but it fixed itself when I reinstalled and then upgraded to the newest patch.

Ya i have the newest patch...(1.25). I guess i can try re-installing it again...
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6739|The Hague, Netherlands

viper_9299 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Ya i have the newest patch...(1.25). I guess i can try re-installing it again...
m8 use your viper92 account. (one will be banned)
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard