xXCortoMalteseXx
+11|6121|Some Pub in Valletta
Yeah! this stats issue has ruined many lives of nolife gamers including myself
Luckily I'm off working again so ain't got time to play for a month or so.
So I take this time relaxing my nerves and growing (at least) some of my muscles back again, "from the hard labour I do"
Maybe sometime in the near future when I'm back on the servers the stats issue will be just a faithing memory....
And my Bloody stats will be upgraded too!
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6648|Middle of nowhere

Snake wrote:

tthf wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

I'm going to take this opportunity to laugh at the people who got mad and went on massive teamkilling sprees to express their anger about the stats not working.
fuck yes! 300 karmas! w00t!

Last edited by genius_man16 (2007-07-04 21:25:34)

Salinity1
+2|6314
Not sure if this is completely relevant, and hopefully they'll update eventually anyway but...
I usually play twice a day, however even if I play on the same server I only get updates from the first session and none from after that.
Which, well, sucks.  Any comment?
A12345
+77|6439
makes me laugh now at the people i ran into who were team killing themselves into the -50 and beyond all the while saying "it doesnt matter" good to hear that they will be recorded since when i play for fun i still try my best
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6756|Bulgaria
This sucks, stats from the outage are not back, and also last night I received only 20 points, while I earned at least 100! All from the same server! Only the firsat round got updated! wtf?!?!?!! Are they ever going to fix this????
fabiator14
+7|6121|Normandy - France
and EA seems to be dead....they do not give news
just " hey, we are beginning the update ! it's ok for the moment. Please wait" no....nothing....
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6493|Little blue planet, milky way
Well, they ALSO said they'd fixed the error about a WEEK before people started getting 3-4 points a day.... I mean really. I've gotten about 40 points in the last 3 weeks. That's about 2/day. Even if I never play the game again that measn about 3-5 YEARS before my stats are updated.

And EA has NO idea how their points engine works. One guy says the OLD stats are processed first, another says the NEW has priority (presumably this is why You can be lucky enough to get stats for a couple of rounds once in a while). And other at least admit they have no idea.
I'm TOTALLY with anyone who says it's pretty lame that they can't even give us a timeframe for when things will be normal. Presumably they only have one guy who knows how this works, and he's proabably sleeping after working on this for a couple of weeks. It certainly seems so with the level of information their helpdesk has (!)
fabiator14
I just saw that I've got a medal added yesterday. As I only got 11 points yesterday, it could not be a medal of these games...
I supposed it was a medal from the 2 weeks problems but I did not get the corresponding points...

what do you think about it?
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6756|Bulgaria
what do I think? I think that EA sucks!!!!!
Actually, I would be happy if they decide not to update the stats from the outage - I can live with that!! What I want is - accurate stats from now on! 'cause these days I get like 20 points per day!! wtf?!?!
fabiator14

Nikola Bathory wrote:

what do I think? I think that EA sucks!!!!!
Actually, I would be happy if they decide not to update the stats from the outage - I can live with that!! What I want is - accurate stats from now on! 'cause these days I get like 20 points per day!! wtf?!?!
me too !
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

then try to get more than 20 points a round.

I got 200 points yesterday on the eu server and they all updated. Don't think my outage stats are updated yet but we will see.

So start playing on a server that has restarted previous week and stop finding those 24/7, we never restart servers.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6756|Bulgaria
I do get more than 20 points per round, believe me
The strange thing is - only the first round updated, the next rounds don't! From the same server!
williedyna
+7|6615
June 28Th (+22 pts.) was the last time my stats changed.  For some reason some of the points I earned on that day showed up.  Before that my last gain was on June 14Th (+67 pts.).  I've even made an effort to search for servers that are allegedly updating; but obviously found no success.  Any suggestions, other then "get bent", would be greatly appreciated.
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6809|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I appreciate this thread and any pieces of info that have been added AND on a separate note, the super-ceding egos are very unnecessary. Breaking down other posters' comments doesn't make you look more intelligent; it makes you a shallow, insecure jerk.

Now with that aside, I've heard several rumors about the situation and I wanted to know if anyone can confirm or deny them. First, I heard through the grape vine that some servers are sending only a portion of the stats like 20% or 40% or whatever. This seems like it is accurate with what I've experienced and what my clan mates have experienced.

Now regarding the servers being rebooted, it seems to be a hit or miss situation. I just wish the server owners would be sure to reboot or at least indicate on their loading screen server info box if they have done so. That way if those servers still don't send stats, we can picket and riot outside of EA headquarters.

Well whatever the issues are, I am less than impressed with EA's PR department. Their evident lack of respect for their customers is less than satisfying. I checked their websites today and found no proper press release. It's nice that they are willing to answer some questions via their forums, but I'd like to hear from someone in administration perhaps a V.P.

If there are any conclusive updates to the current mayhem, they will be welcomed.
fabiator14

Salinity1 wrote:

Not sure if this is completely relevant, and hopefully they'll update eventually anyway but...
I usually play twice a day, however even if I play on the same server I only get updates from the first session and none from after that.
Which, well, sucks.  Any comment?
I had the same experience on a BBUK server : first game points earned, second game...peanuts !
looks like stranger and stranger every day
show me the skills
+0|6140
look at my badge. now, i should be a lance corporal, but when i have joined a server, i could not pick an upgrade (rifle) and my badge was private.
but in bfhq, it showed lance corporal and still no updating stats.

[url=http://img465.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitleduw1.jpg][img]http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/1701/untitleduw1.th.jpg[/img][/url]

Last edited by show me the skills (2007-07-05 00:56:28)

BluRR33
+27|6357|Sweden
its annoying when i play 1 round  and i see i get my score.. i think i will get more then,  so i play 1 round again and get 200p and Not updating,,
I'm

not

really surprised
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6756|Bulgaria
EA, I hate you! I really do now!
Last night I had some great rounds on Euro Force. None of them updated!! EA, you suck!!!!!!
fabiator14
Nikola Bathory, keep cool ! you will get them soon. Just wait 1 or 2...years
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6809|Pittsburgh, PA, USA

show me the skills wrote:

look at my badge. now, i should be a lance corporal, but when i have joined a server, i could not pick an upgrade (rifle) and my badge was private.
but in bfhq, it showed lance corporal and still no updating stats.

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/1701 … uw1.th.jpg
This happened even before the stats outtage. Occasionally, there are servers that don't properly load your profile so it looks like you are a private and you have none of you upgrade guns. However... before the stats outtage, I always got my stats from the rounds despite not having my profile loaded.

I will reiterate again that it is apparent that this problem is not fixed. Fixed means that the majority of players don't have any issues getting their stats. Now I am as patient as the rest of you and I don't mind waiting a long time to receive my stats, but to have them dissappear altogether is unacceptable at this point. We are now going on 3 weeks without any kind of solid stats and still no word from EA. Some people are fine; others get nothing. Most have a mix: 5 points here, 30 points there. I've lost so much in the last week because I assumed the issue was fixed that I could just spit!
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6285|Newcastle UK

Nikola Bathory wrote:

EA, I hate you! I really do now!
Last night I had some great rounds on Euro Force. None of them updated!! EA, you suck!!!!!!
calm the fuck down, go make up some random numbers and draw a few pictures for your stats if ea's dont work.
fabiator14
hey guys ! stats begin to update. I've just received some points (269) and a gold medal !!!
As I'm at work (lunch break now), I did not play today but stats updated!
I remember I've got this gold medal during the stats problems so, I can confirm that the update is beginning !

just a proof : look my sign and look my bf2s stats ! not the same score !

Last edited by fabiator14 (2007-07-06 03:56:05)

CH.Pedro
+0|6117
today I got 285 old stats,,
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6433|A W S M F O X

CH.Pedro wrote:

Let me just alert the relevant press and news authorities.
fabiator14

JET_G raidensen wrote:

CH.Pedro wrote:

Let me just alert the relevant press and news authorities.
huum...very funny !

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard