Cursed You
+64|6595|Idaho
Okay, vet, member here.  I know the whole routine, but this isnt really a "LOL OMG PICK 4 ME".

I want to know what motivated you guys to pick the next tree.  So far I have The Voss tree done, Zeller, and I dont have the Baur, but the 3 unlocks before it.

What I want to know is what tree I should go with next, is it more worth it to get the whore-ific Clark or do the Pilum tree to componsate for the vehicle whores?
FarBeyondReality
The odd one out
+24|6168
Well, Im new to bf2142 but id like to state my opinion anyways, Id go for the Pilum since thats really quite an upgrade from the stock AV weapon and since there arent many "infantry" only servers on bf2142 it would be more than handy to have in some situations. Since you already have a bit of AP aswell.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6510|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Choose the Clark 15B Shotgun Tree. I'm telling you, listen to the 5th in the world. It's one of the most powerful weapons in bf2142/Ns.

My Clark 15B Shotgun Guide wrote:

Well it's a shotgun. There only is one more shotgun like system, which is the Herzog AR-Shotgun add-on for assault rifles. So what's so great about this level 4 unlock then when there's a shotgun add-on that's only level 1 for the Assault class? Firstly, after three shots the Herzog has to be reloaded, and it takes forever. Also you don't have very many spares in that system, so you'll run out pretty fast. The Clark 15B has 7 shells loaded and 42 more as reserve. It works in pump action mode (with a small delay in between shots). If you are close up, one shot will kill a lightly armored target. The numbers in the stats for the weapon are for each single projectile, and as far as we know it sends out 12 of those with each shot. As soon as you are further than 12 meters away, the shotgun makes only very lateral damage (due to spread). In a full frontal assault, you have a good chance to kill your target, and if you sneak up it's an even better chance. Shotgun hits to the back at under five meters are usually an instant kill, if not a two-shot. If the first shot doesn't kill though, don't panic. The Clark fires quite rapidly, so keep your cool, aim well, and keep firing away until your target is finished.

You can find it here: The Official Clark 15B Shotgun Guide by _-_911_-_180891
Here are also some Clark specs:
Magazines: 6
Clip size: 7
Reload time: 4.5 secs
Damage minimum: 4
Damage Normal: 12
Damage distance: 12 meters
Minimal damage distance: 35 meters

I'm telling you go for it. And boy wait for patch 1.4, It's going to be amazing that gun.

Go for the Clark!

Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6564|Brisbane, Aus

Pilum.. you will never regret it
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6373|California
C4 Clark! ownS
shoot2kill500
+0|6150|canada
Pilum gets my vote, even if your playing on an Inf Only map the thing practicly doubles up as a sniper rifle without the head shot required. I do it all the time for a joke...with rounds of 20-5. I think it may actully be one of the better weapons in the game as far as versatility...or at least for me.
Magius5.0
+106|6389|UMass Amherst
Pilum H-AVR is for aggressive engineers who don't have the patience or the time to guide rockets to their target.  And in the case of a walker, that warning tone often seals your fate before you even land a hit.  Pilum has no warning tone, does significant damage to vehicle soft spots (even more than your average rocket) and doubles as a semi-reliable sniper rifle, provided the target is either point blank or standing still.  Plus it just feels bad-ass, pure and simple. 

Baur H-AR tree is for people who want a no-nonsense precision rifle that'll obliterate enemies from any distance.  It has enough damage per bullet to compete with Voss and Krylov at point-blank, and stellar accuracy against even snipers, if you're balsy enough.  Only problem, recoil will force you to do short bursts or pull down on the gun...this thing isn't a spray-o-matic, and with a 20 round clip, you'd better be a damn good shot or your name is gonna flash on the kill counter.  Overall, I unlocked this baby early...haven't regretted it at all.

Clark--yeah.  Get this sucker if you like to get up close and personal with your enemies.  with support class equipment, you can make yourself a well balanced soldier: lethal at short range, frags for medium range, and RDX shotgun/sentry gun for long range.
Sambuccashake
+126|6618|Sweden
IMHO, the best upgrade for the engy is the motion mines, not the Pilum.
The Clark is fun and all but way too situational. (Outside CQC range that is)

Hmmm... My vote goes for the Engy tree.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6755|The United Center
Clark.

I just unlocked it on my new account.

Holy Fuck Cock.
_-_911_-_180891

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Clark.

Holy Fuck Cock.
See! See! See! See! Welcome to the Clark Family!!!!
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Clark.

Holy Fuck Cock.
See! See! See! See! Welcome to the Clark Family!!!!
I had used it a couple times on an old account...and I was terrible with it.  With the new account, I fucking love it.  I seriously don't even care about getting any other unlocks...all I'd ever need is the Clark or Baur...and I have both.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6604|Michigan, USA
Go Clark, you'll never regret it, I hadnt played Support much at all, and never really used the Clark aside from picking it up from the occasional dead guy, but now that im getting my hours in on support, Its hard for me to warrant picking anything else.  Used to hate the gun, but after using it, it truly is the most amazing thing ever, only thing that can take you down is a Baur/Sniper at range, aside from that your invincible!
Sambuccashake
+126|6618|Sweden

r2zoo wrote:

only thing that can take you down is a Baur/Sniper at range, aside from that your invincible!
Ermmm no...
All clases owns Clarkers at range. (Yes even engys)
And at closer range you better kill with the first shot (Which is hard unless you're very close) or you'll get riddled with bullets before you manage to get off your second shot.

However after the next patch the skilled Clark user will be even more lethal and survive more 15-30 meter engagements than before.
At medium/long distance, no difference from today.
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6429|California, US
CLARK TREE....wait do you have the Player Abilities?
Slickfish
+24|6631
I'd get the pilum tree, I do like the Clark, but I find it doesnt suit my style of play that well, Whenever I use it I seem to find myself needing long range kill power. It is well worth a look and there's just something about the satifaction of a loud boom one shot kill.
Just wish I was better with it.

Sorry to go of topic but what is changing in the next patch to increase the clarks kill power??
Sambuccashake
+126|6618|Sweden

Slickfish wrote:

Sorry to go of topic but what is changing in the next patch to increase the clarks kill power??
Higher rate of fire.
Behold: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ckuwrQQ7HSk
Slickfish
+24|6631

Sambuccashake wrote:

Slickfish wrote:

Higher rate of fire.
Thanks mate.

Holy sh*t, it's not a bad gun as is, that's going to improve it loads!!!. Im guessing afew more people will be using the Clark in future then.

Im not moaning about it, me like!!!.
_-_911_-_180891

Sambuccashake wrote:

Slickfish wrote:

Higher rate of fire.
Yeah baby! Now players/I can own way faster than now! Damn I'm so happy.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

Sambuccashake wrote:

Slickfish wrote:

Higher rate of fire.
https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/puckplayer/1140425523401.jpg
_-_911_-_180891

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Sambuccashake wrote:

Slickfish wrote:

Higher rate of fire.
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/ … 523401.jpg
hehe
thebestshooter
Banned
+12|6323
get a lambert carbine... you wont be disappointed..
_-_911_-_180891

thebestshooter wrote:

^^ Don't listen to him! Mr. Lambert sucks.
kptk92
u
+972|6416|tc_london

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

thebestshooter wrote:

Ok, I can play at that game ...

Get the Ganz!! The stock LMGs suck atm (til the new patch, of course) so use this!!! So easy to use, and has an incredible range of distance ... which the Clark lacks in ^_^

Clark-ers: Don't come back by saying that you can kill very fast in close range, I don't wanna know
_-_911_-_180891

kptk92 wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

thebestshooter wrote:

Ok, I can play at that game ...

Get the Ganz!! The stock LMGs suck atm (til the new patch, of course) so use this!!! So easy to use, and has an incredible range of distance ... which the Clark lacks in ^_^

Clark-ers: Don't come back by saying that you can kill very fast in close range, I don't wanna know
Tell him mate. Annoy him! Muahahaha.
Magius5.0
+106|6389|UMass Amherst

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Sambuccashake wrote:

Slickfish wrote:

Higher rate of fire.
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/ … 523401.jpg
Dude, where the heck did they take that picture, Canada or something?  It look like Hell froze over.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard