Poll

Which One out of this list is the Biggest Threat to World Peace?

Iran10%10% - 15
Muslim Extremists from all Around the World34%34% - 51
Israel7%7% - 11
Al-Qaeda4%4% - 6
Hezbollah0%0% - 0
Hamas0%0% - 0
Civil war in Iraq0%0% - 0
North Korea2%2% - 3
All of the above20%20% - 30
Other21%21% - 32
Total: 148
UberReaper
+1|6490|Ohio
If the entire list snowballs into an avalanche, then the US has to be a factor which is causing the snow to keep moving.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Here is something to think about. Since everyone seems to profess Iraq was at peace under Saddam because he represented and unstable powerful force to be reckoned with, could this not apply to the rest of the world if the United States was removed? Nothing to fear so chaos would reign etc..etc.. lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

Here is something to think about. Since everyone seems to profess Iraq was at peace under Saddam because he represented and unstable powerful force to be reckoned with, could this not apply to the rest of the world if the United States was removed? Nothing to fear so chaos would reign etc..etc.. lol
I don't think anyone wants the US removed at all.  Maybe some asshole extremists, but that's it.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6647
Communism and New World Order
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

The biggest threat to world peace is the escalating gap between the rich and the poor on a global scale.
Master*
Banned
+416|6496|United States
Terrorism ATM
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6583|SE London

Kmarion wrote:

I wouldn't have thought so.

There are quite a few other 'big boys' around who would keep the world in line. China might start taking a few liberties with borders, but nothing too extreme - with the US out of the picture they'd be dependent on the EU buying their exports.

Removal of the US could act as a catalyst for change in the middle east though, who knows what would happen there. It could be positive, it could be very destructive - but the chances of that spreading outside the region seem small to me.
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6659|WPB, FL. USA
U mizzed teh biggerest menis of dem allz - Cameronpoe infiltrating teh mindz of our childrnz   
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6177|sverige
If we got communism to work EXACTLY as they say it would be, everything would be fine in a way.
But i would not like it, but if i worked, as a imagination all would be fine.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

That's the problem though, to follow communism correctly you couldn't really have a leader, (well not one that wants to be payed the same as everyone else) and if you don't have someone to lead then all sorts of shit happens.
As for the biggest threat, some rogue country in the ME gaining control of Nuclear weapons and using them upon civilian targets intentionally. North Korea is kept under check from China at the mo so I'm not really worried about them.
GATOR591957
+84|6628
Other - Religion, Not necessarily religion per say,  but the Human belief their religion is superior to all others.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina
Ain't it funny that Israel gets more votes than Iran?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85
Other

Extremists of any kind.
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6523|Istanbul-Turkey
israel is a threat for middle east not whole world so usa.
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6167
USA should be up there

Bush screwed everything
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina
The poll says "out of this list", which means that the list isn't necessarily including every threat.
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

chittydog wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

Other. People who blame america for the world's woes.
Please explain exactly how those people are the biggest threat to world peace? Specifically explain how they're worse than the people commiting violent acts.
Because they find it easy to blame us and carry out violence against us.
Allright then lets break it down country by country.

1. Mexico: Why did the Mexicans boo Ms. America at the pageant? Why do they hate her? What did she do to deserve this? Nothing thats what. They hate america for not allowing them in the country, Why? They are coming to america to escape from their economic hardships and when they are found and thrown out of the country what do they do? They bitch and moan about it, America does'nt hate Mexicans, Even though it seems like it its not, Most Illegal Immigrants coming to america are entering from the mexican border. So they blame america for whats wrong with their nation because. A. America is their neighbor B. It's easier to bitch and moan about someone else then blame yourself.

2. Palestine and Other Middle Eastern Countries: Why do they blame america for their own hardships?v When it is america who has been giving aid and supplies in order for them to have a better quality of life for many years, Why do they call us Great Satan? Why do they hate Israel? I know that the Israel's took the land of the palestinians in the 60's but for fucks sake they started it. They blame us for all thats wrong in their lives because we support Israel(who i dont agree with personally)

3. South Asian countries affected by the Tsunami in 04: After the Tsunami who was the First Nation to help tell me who? We flew in so much aid and personal after the tsunami and now? They wanna kill us? Fuck them. They blame america for the tsunami.

I can do alot more but i gotta go now.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

Pernicious544 wrote:

When you attempt to kidnap Australian sailors (which failed because the Aussies dont take shit from no one) and then actually do kidnap British sailors lots of people become suspicious. Also, [ghetto drawl] they be instigating shit [/ghetto drawl]
Fill me in here, what's the story with the Australian situation?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

David.Podedworny wrote:

chittydog wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

Other. People who blame america for the world's woes.
Please explain exactly how those people are the biggest threat to world peace? Specifically explain how they're worse than the people commiting violent acts.
Because they find it easy to blame us and carry out violence against us.
Allright then lets break it down country by country.

1. Mexico: Why did the Mexicans boo Ms. America at the pageant? Why do they hate her? What did she do to deserve this? Nothing thats what. They hate america for not allowing them in the country, Why? They are coming to america to escape from their economic hardships and when they are found and thrown out of the country what do they do? They bitch and moan about it, America does'nt hate Mexicans, Even though it seems like it its not, Most Illegal Immigrants coming to america are entering from the mexican border. So they blame america for whats wrong with their nation because. A. America is their neighbor B. It's easier to bitch and moan about someone else then blame yourself.

2. Palestine and Other Middle Eastern Countries: Why do they blame america for their own hardships?v When it is america who has been giving aid and supplies in order for them to have a better quality of life for many years, Why do they call us Great Satan? Why do they hate Israel? I know that the Israel's took the land of the palestinians in the 60's but for fucks sake they started it. They blame us for all thats wrong in their lives because we support Israel(who i dont agree with personally)

3. South Asian countries affected by the Tsunami in 04: After the Tsunami who was the First Nation to help tell me who? We flew in so much aid and personal after the tsunami and now? They wanna kill us? Fuck them. They blame america for the tsunami.

I can do alot more but i gotta go now.
1-Maybe she's not hot.
2-Because of US vetos at the UN security council?
3-Australia was I think.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Pernicious544 wrote:

When you attempt to kidnap Australian sailors (which failed because the Aussies dont take shit from no one) and then actually do kidnap British sailors lots of people become suspicious. Also, [ghetto drawl] they be instigating shit [/ghetto drawl]
Fill me in here, what's the story with the Australian situation?
I think the Iranis tried to kidnap the Aussies and Aussies kicked their asses or something like that.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557
Israel. They have a history of pre-emptive attacks on other countries. The next time they try it will trigger more carnage than nearly any other possible conflict on earth combined bar an India-Pakistan conflict. We'd probably be talking millions dead and there probably wouldn't be an Israel anymore.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-07-02 15:51:52)

INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6441|canada

Cubefreak666 wrote:

Where can I click USA?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

INFERNO552 wrote:

Cubefreak666 wrote:

Where can I click USA?
Click Israel or Civil war in Iraq, that'll do it.
PE
+2|6158
all! but USA has to be on da list!!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

PE wrote:

all! but USA has to be on da list!!
It's there, you have 3 options for US such as Israel, Iraq and other.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard