Bobthebuilder13337
+4|6115
Please someone tell me how to get points as a commander....? Is it just time you stay commander?
Jamesey
I HATE you
+26|6125|Scotland!
Search
aj0405
+19|6130
basically,the more points your team gets,the more points you get.i'm pretty sure it doesn't have anything to do with what you actually do as commander.however,if you help your team,they will get more points,which means more points for you.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6648|Middle of nowhere
if you have 32 players on your team, you get 1 point for every 32 points your team gets
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6449|Somewhere else

Welcome to BF2s man.  Any BF2 questions probably can be answered in the "Wiki" link at the top of the page.

http://wiki.bf2s.com/stats/scoring-system

From the link:  The commander score is the sum of all commander points earned. The commander points are every point earned by a member of your team during your reign as commander divided by the total of living team members at the given time.

EDIT: if you are asking for a certain tactic, or most efficient way to earn points. IT really isn't up to you.  Its up to your team.  Find a server with good teamwork,  and as commander STAY OUT OF THE FIGHT, unless you are a absolute BF2 pro.

Answer requests as much ss possible, be patient with the annoying noobs, and add in text, or verbal battle information when it seems necissary. 

"Enemy Infantry spotted""Enemy Infantry spotted""Enemy Infantry spotted""Enemy Infantry spotted""Enemy Infantry spotted""Enemy Infantry spotted""Enemy Infantry spotted""Enemy Infantry spotted""Enemy Infantry spotted""Enemy Infantry spotted""Enemy Infantry spotted"

is not useful for your team.  Point enemy out, but keep it reasonable.

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2007-07-01 16:50:42)

tgust5
+22|6597
just hope to god your team wins.  then your score doubles:)
cospengle
+140|6457|Armidale, NSW, Australia

tgust5 wrote:

just hope to god your team wins.  then your score doubles:)
Hey, you stole my sercret plan..
Inimicus_7
+26|6331|England, UK
UAV areas out of the map (red part), just encase a sneaky enemy has gone out there.
Artillery helps your team, it gives them like shields n laser guns and stuff, so it place it on your team.
Supply creates contain bombs, drop them where the enemy are.
You gain 1 point every time you spam "Enemy infantry spotted". You gain 2 points every time you do it if your the MEC commander.

Well, that's what most commanders I come across do.
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6169|Daqing Oilfields?
What I always keep in mind is when I drop arty I want to only hit the other team (obviously). Even one teamkill can be one less ticket for your team which I've had turn the tide in a round. I alawys remember that the more people I kill with arty (not critically injure, kill) the more tickets they lose and the better chance I get of winning.

Also, on wake at the airfield when I'm commander, I sit on top of the concrete bunker by the Z10 and J10 as a sniper. Guys coming from the beach on by the water are easy to snipe as your assets load up. I've gotten 10 kills in a few minutes of doing that. I do it to help my team in the defense of the airfield, not for points. The best commanders are focused on winning and not kills. Leave the dirty work to the squads.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6493|the Netherlands
command ,learn the map tactics /strategic points ,learn to manage squads ,for see what enemy movement would be and counter that ordering squads to do whatever you think they should do , always answer any request even if you cant manage that ...just confirm it ,make sure your team gets support when needed , warn all squads directly when /where artillary will be fired ...

UAV !!! very important issue here ... large troopmovement ..put an UAV above it ,warn for dangerous elements like, TANKS ,APC, HELICOPTERS & SNIPERS (if you have jets avaiable spot jets aswell )

check for elements close to the COmmander assests in your base or base of operation , they will try to cripple you OR they're going for YOU !
every spotted enemy beeing killed while under YOUR  UAV will get you points

SCAN !!! always scan the map ...there could be an enemy or group of enemies trying to slip past YOUR TROOPS /TEAM and go for a FLAG that has non or weak defense.

ARTILLARY !!! wipe away large and heavy offensive troops,clear the path for your TEAM or oblitarate a heavy defensive position or enemy flag .

GOODLUCK COMMANDER

yours truly : Commander Tjasso - Captain

p.s THE COMMANDER IS AN COMBATANT LIKE ANY OTHER SOLDIER ON THE BATTLEFIELD (you have a main and second weapon ) ... DONT FORGET BUT WATCH OUT FOR FUBAR SERVER RULES like no fighting commander

p.s. 2 :thanks Undetected_Killer for noticing my fault ....SUPPLY DROPS !!!! DONT FORGET !!!!

Last edited by Tjasso (2007-07-01 18:40:27)

Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6255|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Supply boxes.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6526|Brisbane, Aus

supply drops for camping tanks/apc's

also, don't go down as engineer and repair your assets, use supply drops so you'll get repair points, then the enemy can destroy it again, which is another opportunity for points, etc.

Try wake as PLA, you can drop supplies just between the arty pieces so you can repair 2 at once.

Last edited by Fenix14 (2007-07-01 18:43:32)

kolokotronis_2000
+1|6114
send arty to your team!!!!!!!do not use uav,and try to lose your team.I think this is the better way to get some points in the game as a commander
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6799|Grapevine, TX
Give order to responsive Squad Leaders, Don't repeat or change orders.  Make decisions, and don't look back. Stick with the plan, every time a commander asset refreshes, deploy the, Except Arty. Wait for opportunities to clear a flag before a squad that is ready to take it. help cap flags if flag is completely, by moving in between the scan and uav deployment.

Most importantly: Spot all red dots on map, especially jets and helis for your pilots. And last but not least, repair your own assets!
~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~
+16|6459

Inimicus_7 wrote:

UAV areas out of the map (red part), just encase a sneaky enemy has gone out there.
Artillery helps your team, it gives them like shields n laser guns and stuff, so it place it on your team.
You gain 1 point every time you spam "Enemy infantry spotted". You gain 2 points every time you do it if your the MEC commander.

Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6391|California, US
my god...what is it with all the newbie posts?
were like the "SEARCH Nazi's" today

Last edited by Monkeyman911 (2007-07-01 19:06:32)

:blacKOut:
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6235|'Merica
For some reason, when I fight and command, I always achieve a better socre than when I just sit around and command.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6493|the Netherlands

Monkeyman911 wrote:

my god...what is it with all the newbie posts?
were like the "SEARCH Nazi's" today
i read you go go go
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6391|California, US
I'm sorry that I insulted you a couple minutes ago. I just don't like being a "SEARCH Nazi"...
So have a great game night and be SURE to trim your fangs. (Noobs can grow pretty big ones nowadays.)
Koavauxe
+15|6395
This is how it works, the ammount of points a commander earns is from teamwork. Squads capturing points ect. The commander bonus which is received if your team wins is

The total amount of points earned by your team divided by the amount of people on your team. Example: 1500 points were earned / 16 Players = 94  command bonus points
IonYou
+3|6603
Always ALWAYS join a server with one of the best rules I've ever seen on a server. NO FIGHTING COMMANDER LO0OL0OLll111111!!!!oneoneeleven

And tk the admin till the cows come home. And by cows I mean his fat mom seeing as he's probably a 12 yr old pimply faced fckwit.

Don't even get me started with the "NO CLAYMORE SPAMMING!!!! YARRRRgurglebllleeeeh This includes 1 claymore to watch your back as you snipe!!!!11111rooflestickshawhaw"

Yeah I'm older than 12 but not much more mature. Sue me. Better yet bite me. But be forewarned....I'm bitter. Couldn't you tell?
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6648|Middle of nowhere

Inimicus_7 wrote:

lol
floodgate
+2|6158
drop supplys right net to the guy thats trying to hide near the enemy, as enemys cant see the big box falling from the sky on a parachute
fabiator14
+7|6121|Normandy - France
Be on a server with few people and in the best team. with points x2 you will earn a lot !
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6756|Bulgaria

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Welcome to BF2s man.  Any BF2 questions probably can be answered in the "Wiki" link at the top of the page.

"Enemy Infantry spotted""Enemy Infantry spotted""Enemy Infantry spotted""Enemy Infantry spotted""Enemy Infantry spotted""Enemy Infantry spotted""Enemy Infantry spotted""Enemy Infantry spotted""Enemy Infantry spotted""Enemy Infantry spotted""Enemy Infantry spotted"
I love doing that it helps my team.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard