Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6698|Germany

First of all: if you don't care about the BF2s Eu community or think they are a bunch of guys with no real life, just turn around and leave this thread, go on thinking about people you don't know. As slayer would say here: kthx4nothingbye.

Ok, now the main part:
Some of you do already know, for the others I'm posting that stuff here...

After the Bf2s Eu community lost the best squadleader and its head Goldman about half a year ago, it is now going to lose another member, this time the one who Goldman and others called the best commander. Someone who started playing on the BF2s EU server when it was running for about 4 weeks, who kept playing there, who became an elected admin 5 month later.
Someone who went through all the bad times the community had, and who enjoyed the good times, trying to make playing on the BF2s server a great experience for everyone.

I think you know who I'm talking about. It is me.

I'm not the only one, but as far as I know the first of the admin staff who does not leave the community because he wants to, but because he has to. Since about 4 hours I'm not a only a BF2 officer, but also an officer candidate in RL.
(Some of you might think BF2 had an influence on that decision, but I can tell you, it had not. I won't be sad if I'd never had to use a weapon in RL)
On Monday I'll leave to my training unit.
For you, the BF2s EU community that means that you will have to survive without me, since I don't think that I will have Internet access during basic training, (which is 6 month for officers). Not sure how it will be at the Officer Candidate School. After 15 month I'll go to university, but I don't know what will be left of the community then. However, I'll be here during the weekends, so I'm not really leaving for good. I just won't be around that often from now on.

Well, i don't have much more to say, just "many thanks" to everyone who allowed me to waste and enjoy so many hours of my life at the BF2s forums and servers.

Lt. Mike<Eagle23> / Pvt. Mike

Last edited by Mike<Eagle23> (2007-07-20 09:46:39)

NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6439

Well...

Can't say that I didn't see this coming because I knew about it.

Not much to say. Good luck.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6694|Doncaster, England
kthx4nothingbye

Only joking,  good luck with everything.
I hope it works out for you.

I'm not going to call you sir 
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

Cya in the weekends and good luck with the training
l41e
+677|6618

Have fun.

...probably the wrong words for going into the military.

De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

Sad to see you leave but of course I totally understand it.

Thanks for everything, being a good admin, a valuable member, a good teamplayer, one of the best commanders, and a great friend.

We will miss you on the server, of course we hope to see you here again every weekend!

... Now, go and persuade your officers that playing BF2 on a daily base is crucial for a soldiers training.

We love you mikey, we do!
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6593|EU

Well Mike, have fun seriously. I think you will like it. But Im pretty surprised that you will be at home on weekends lol, what kind of democracy you have there? j/k It will help you to get over first shock.

I believe you will succeed and handle it

And who knows, maybe we met each other on some international training exercise

Now pack up your clothes, dolls and cream for boots and move your lazy ass soldier!

I will miss you

/salutes
the_B3
BF2s EU 2142 Server Adore
+69|6612|The Netherlands
Well, Mike; Sad to see you leave but good luck sir!

Oh, and don't forget that you CAN'T respawn over there .
Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6244|Outside your Back window
Good luck dude!

Why did Goldman leave?
the_B3
BF2s EU 2142 Server Adore
+69|6612|The Netherlands
He didn't, he's still here in a way..
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6375|NSW, Australia

NOOOO DONT LEAVE ME MIKE!!!!
was it something i said?

[song]am i not pretty enough, am i to outspoken, do i cry to much......*inaudiable mumur cause thats all i know*[/song]

can i have your room?
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6206|Uk
well, i joined very recently, so havent seen you around much, or on the server more than a few times, but playing with everyone from BF2s on the server has been brilliant. the teamwork is superb between everyone and anyone leaving, especially the head, is going to be a bad thing.  good luck with everything, and hope to see you around more.

(if id been here longer i could have recited some humorous story that happened between you and me, but alas, i have not, although i could just swap the names of Robs AT Mine story )

Again, good luck.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6601|Finland

Good luck in the training Private Mike!

Regards,
Sgt.Maj Sturmpanzerjager - PFC/MP Anders

https://img160.imageshack.us/img160/8306/apilasgz5.jpg
With the big gun
I need around tree fiddy.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6375|NSW, Australia

And remember if you get lost mike hunt for you food.

im sorry but ive been waiting ages to say that
robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6306
It's been great playing on the server with you, good luck with everything. You've done a great job expanding the community, making sure it keeps on going
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK
Farewell. You're a great BF2 player and a great person. I hope to see you owning it up on weekends.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6689|The Netherlands
Good luck with the training and take care mate. I ll see you on the battlefield in the weekends.
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6351|Bromley, London

Sad to see you "leave." Will hopefully have time on the weekends to own you on bf2.

But yeh, gd luck and see you around...
JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

*Salutes*
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

*cries*

and good luck mike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Saw ya ingame earlier, played well if I remember rightly. Shame I didnt pick up on the BF2s servers earlier

Good luck!
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6642|The Real World

Good luck Mike. Glad we'll still see you around at weekends. Have a great time and I hope you have lots of success in your new career.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

After the Bf2s Eu community lost the best squadleader and its head Goldman about half a year ago, it is now going to lose another member, this time the one who Goldman and others called the best commander. Someone who started playing on the BF2s EU server when it was running for about 4 weeks, who kept playing there, who became an elected admin 5 month later.
Someone who went through all the bad times the community head, and who enjoyed the good times, trying to make playing on the BF2s server a great experience for everyone.
Is it me?
But anyway good luck Mike.
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6191|Finland
cya, Good luck and have fun
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6700|Michigan
Never played bf2 w/ you but good luck and stay safe.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard