[AH1z]PJ
+75|6358
this was happening today, go it on fraps

hax, connection probs or admins fuken around??

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BuDtrJWe6xM
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6529|stalker.
that is some fucked up shit
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6542|Winterpeg, Canada
admin abuse.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6650|Washington DC

That doesn't appear to be a connection problem ... and, I don't know of a legit control an admin has to do that.

My guess is that this is either some bug in the BF2 code or someone is running something naughty on that server like the hundreds of vodnik drops (probably the latter).
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6547
Im gonna go with connection probs.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6484|P-way, NJ

Jbrar wrote:

admin abuse.
Joke?
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6597|Michigan, USA
Well thats unique, havent seen that before, Ill have to agree with the onnection problem issue, dont know of any admin control that would allow you to do that.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6622|Gold coast, Aus.

Now THATS some fucking weird shit.

Last edited by gene_pool (2007-06-30 21:00:42)

Jbrar
rawr
+86|6542|Winterpeg, Canada

Sgt.Kyle wrote:

Jbrar wrote:

admin abuse.
Joke?
Never seen it before? I've seen it happen a bunch on unranked servers, they mod the fucking files and have fun.
Redback00
+51|6574
That's messed up....at least you were king enough to put the other chopper out of it's misery on the altitude climb
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6358

Redback00 wrote:

That's messed up....at least you were king enough to put the other chopper out of it's misery on the altitude climb
lol ^^^

this was on dalian CB btw
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6503|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Damn! It's like that game "Portal". Only without that weird gun. Seriously! Never happend to me.

[*]I have no idea what the problem could be
rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6513
that is real fucked up.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6479|Communist Republic of CA, USA
Gonna have to go with H4X.  I don't know of any admin controls that let you do that, and I'm pretty sure that the servers rep would die immediately if that happened frequent enough.
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6278|Mo Val, Cali
It has real good potential to be a hack haha. Transport anyone to a certain point in the map. Destroy any vehicle.
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6706|Alaska
Its the admin, i was doing that same shit on one of the Sir Community servers for filming, for example, i was the admin, and if i would type
"@g 999" you would vertically FLY way way up in the air. I dint know how to do the teleport thing though im sure it was the admin
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6720|The Netherlands

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

this was happening today, go it on fraps

hax, connection probs or admins fuken around??

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BuDtrJWe6xM
Its no hack, connection problems or admins fucking around. The server is fucked up.
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6358

Dsp-CS- wrote:

Its the admin, i was doing that same shit on one of the Sir Community servers for filming, for example, i was the admin, and if i would type
"@g 999" you would vertically FLY way way up in the air. I dint know how to do the teleport thing though im sure it was the admin
u sure it wasnt sandbox?
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6706|Alaska

[AH1z]PJ wrote:

Dsp-CS- wrote:

u sure it wasnt sandbox?
No, vanilla bf2, karkand, latest patch

Last edited by Dsp-CS- (2007-07-01 01:29:55)

Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6408|Somersetshire
i would easily say it isn't connection problems because i know what they are like lol
i think it's the admins somehow because that is a weird hack otherwise, quite character specific lol
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646
thats funny lol
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51
One more reason for to stop playing BF2.
geNius
..!.,
+144|6443|SoCal

Jbrar wrote:

admin abuse.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6304|The | Netherlands
Admins can do a '/kill' thing but that moving thing, I don't know Pretty gay though
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6475|Belgium
Lol must be funny to do that as an admin....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard