Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6602|Derby, England

All I can say is this try this shit lol it does actualy work

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-707622067761906567[/google]

lol SAhursh don't tll anyone
ozzie_johnson
+98|6627|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
People at school used to the old, kick the coke machine till money came out or cans it worked sometimes.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6652|The Lou
hmm, i dunno, i like this one better....

Edit, and my friend figured out on this one machine at our school, if you press the lemonade button and then hit another one, 2 lemonades come out.

Last edited by HURLEY (2007-06-30 21:24:34)

Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6527|Brisbane, Aus

I think people found that to actually dispense 'Free' drinks you have to have access to the console Inside the machine.

But you wouldn't bother if you could get inside you'd just take anything and everything since all the racks would be open to you.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6601|New Hampshire, USA

HURLEY wrote:

Edit, and my friend figured out on this one machine at our school, if you press the lemonade button and then hit another one, 2 lemonades come out.
Ive done that many times before.  We have those types of machines in my school

Last edited by -=]NS[=-Eagle (2007-06-30 21:29:11)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6652|The Lou

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

HURLEY wrote:

Ive done that many times before.  We have those types of machines in my school
Our school took out our soda machines and starting baking out fries so we wont be fat, lmao.... i'm 6'5" and weigh 150... but im outta shape super bad.
dubbs
+105|6601|Lexington, KY
On i-hack's website they also tell you how to hack Pepsi machines.

Last edited by dubbs (2007-06-30 21:40:12)

Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6602|Derby, England

as Im not sure if its allowed to have this posted on forums I will ask Jeff first and if his cool with it I will reopen it
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6817|"Frisco"

No problem with it really, but that first video doesn't actually show you how to do anything but get diagnostic info -- it does make you sea sick thought because apparently the camera man has parkinsons.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6625|Brisbane, Australia

Too bad thats for american machines. Wake me up when you find an Australian one.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6515
Yes, it sold 285 drinks and made $9329 selling each drink for the low price of $32.73 each.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Yes, it sold 285 drinks and made $9329 selling each drink for the low price of $32.73 each.
LOL!
David.P
Banned
+649|6243
https://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/dvdpiddy/assault.jpg

I know its kinda stupid but fuck i'm tired. I'll make something funnier tomorrow.
HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6696|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA
( no it doesn't wok lol ) 8th most useless video ever.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

Other hacking thread I think.
Chuck Biscuits
Nothing.
+13|6143|Nowhere.
I wanted to kick that cameraman in the nuts for being so shaky and off center.
People, if your gonna film a tutorial, keep everything simple and as straightforward
as possible.

Everyone in the audience should be able to easily grasp your concept.
Sorry, but this kinda shit just pisses me off to no end. No offense intended here.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6292|Orrstrayleea

Sarrk wrote:

Too bad thats for american machines. Wake me up when you find an Australian one.
We used to get freebies all the time at school, just kick the shit out of aussie ones and money and coke falls out
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

We used to get freebies all the time at school, just kick the shit out of aussie ones and money and coke falls out
Yeah, we use to do that, but now they caged it up
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6382|da ville, va
Did it stop at 53 seconds for anyone else?
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6292|Orrstrayleea

Sarrk wrote:

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

Yeah, we use to do that, but now they caged it up
Lol, the school just took ours away, now we have to buy drinks from the school for $1.50 instead of $1.20
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6375|NSW, Australia

we dont even have coke machines
Fireteam_Delta
+20|6403

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Thinking the same thing...
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6456|Melbourne

No coke machine out side in my town...
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
twiistaaa
+87|6638|mexico
am i the only one who thinks stealing a coke is an act that should be only attempted by homeless people? i mean christ, middle class white people should be able to gather $1 or $2 for a fuckin coke. losers.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6734|Dallas

twiistaaa wrote:

am i the only one who thinks stealing a coke is an act that should be only attempted by homeless people? i mean christ, middle class white people should be able to gather $1 or $2 for a fuckin coke. losers.
A penny saved is a penny earned....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard