Roachy
+0|6668|University of Illinois
Next Update  You are #44,909 of 44,959 in the queue. Approximate wait time is: 1d 56m 58s.

Seriously, It makes me not even want to play if I can't have the satisfaction of earning points.

Someone needs to get some more processing power.

Yeesh.
Esker
+1|6732
1 day and you're complaining? I've had it say 10 days before...

Try it later and it'll go down to a much lower level. It does for me.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6752|The United Center
you are earning points.  go look in BFHQ if you want instantaneous results.

also, if you knew anything about this site (which i'm assuming you don't since you just registered today, most likely to make this post), you'll know that it doesn't take nearly that long.

there are also numerous threads on this...so you see that big, bold "search" link at the top?  yeah...
Roachy
Wow, yes that was the highest wait time I'd ever seen. 10 days is unbelievable. And I know it doesn't always take the full time, but still. Ach Mensch.

I guess I should stop getting used to the weekday/schoolday wait times. No one warned me.

P.S. I'm sure there are lots of threads about this, but it's a complaint not a serious problem. So I directed it to the complaints forum, which I'm suprised anyone actually reads tbh.

Last edited by Roachy (2006-01-29 15:11:25)

GaTeCRaSHeR
+-3|6688|Wijchen, The Netherlands
I always playing between 10 am and 10 pm ,

at 10 am before i go playing i load the stats page to get in the que list
after the whole day playing i check again how i have played the day
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6711|67.222.138.85
Wow, your spoiled. These people spend a lot of their time and money on this site to help you, and your complaining. You should be grateful that chuy has put together such a great site.
GaTeCRaSHeR
+-3|6688|Wijchen, The Netherlands
TRUE

Chuy is tha man
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6825|Belgium

Roachy wrote:

Wow, yes that was the highest wait time I'd ever seen. 10 days is unbelievable. And I know it doesn't always take the full time, but still. Ach Mensch.

I guess I should stop getting used to the weekday/schoolday wait times. No one warned me.

P.S. I'm sure there are lots of threads about this, but it's a complaint not a serious problem. So I directed it to the complaints forum, which I'm suprised anyone actually reads tbh.
okay, since this is your first post... no flaming here

But now get your but over to the 'thank you' threads, since this site is giving you more stats than you ever dreamed off, all for free, with no paid affiliation with EA or Dice. All Chuy's free time...

Cheers,
R

(or have a go on the paypal )
Roachy
You guys don't get it. I love this site. I can't believe someone put this much time and effort into this tbh. I just felt like bitching so I did. Seriously, to my understanding that really what complaint forums are for.

I am now more enlightened thanks to the dilligent responses of the community, and within minutes of posting too. So thank you and find a better post to reply to. :]
-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6798|South Cybertown, Texas
"you are earning points.  go look in BFHQ if you want instantaneous results."

Last night BFHQ wasn't even updating!

Or maybe no one else noticed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard