fabiator14
+7|6148|Normandy - France

JET_G raidensen wrote:

My point is that there should just be a locked thread with all the USEFUL info and not 45 pages of mindless gibberish.

Whatever, props to mkxiii for coming up with a actual insult.
Myabe we can keep this post open but add a new post in note, with all information given by EA but closed. This post should be added by an admin here. Just information, no complaining.

Agree?
Krupp23
+2|6215
Good suggestion fabiator, but that had to be done around 14 days earlier.

Moreover the players who care would have created such a thread anyways...

Am I right when I say: they haven't fixed it yet BUT they KNOW what it is and REALLY FIX it now ???
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6460|A W S M F O X

fabiator14 wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

My point is that there should just be a locked thread with all the USEFUL info and not 45 pages of mindless gibberish.

Whatever, props to mkxiii for coming up with a actual insult.
Myabe we can keep this post open but add a new post in note, with all information given by EA but closed. This post should be added by an admin here. Just information, no complaining.

Agree?
Sounds like a sensible plan of action.
{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg
+10|6832|Arizona
You guys should be happy yours are updating...even for the few points...mine's still stuck on: Last Battle On  2007-06-13
GLOBAL_WIDECAT1111
+0|6638|Midlands UK
Woot woot ! BF2s updating nicely now thnx v much..... But still not so sure on which server are registring stats as in play like there REALLY RANKED lol ...Help me out lads as im feeling i need a BF2 fix as ive not played in 2 weeks now ! Xbox360 has been doing overtime.
-=V.R=-
+9|6155|Moldova (MDA)
my ONLY updates on ARSE....
when stats will come back normal?
GolfGTi91
+0|6144
Sry about my bad english.

beforce 2 days my stats update but stop after few hours.

the rank back or not?

if not,its just no fair for who buy this game and want play in rank servers.
GolfGTi91
+0|6144

-=V.R=- wrote:

my stats WAS updates on ARSE.

i dont know why but its update at all.
cospengle
+140|6483|Armidale, NSW, Australia

Krupp23 wrote:

Good suggestion fabiator, but that had to be done around 14 days earlier.

Moreover the players who care would have created such a thread anyways...
Umm, even with this thread open to complaining people have made other threads to complain in too...

Welcome to teh 1ntr4netz [/frown]

meh, it gave us something to do while we wait
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6250|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
I believe stats are working on the majority of servers now. Or maybe I'm just the lucky minority. However I get the impression that the stats problem is at least for now working. to all those that it is not waiting for, I hope you get your points soon enough.

Last edited by daddyofdeath (2007-06-29 04:23:59)

Cyberjackal
+1|6278|Owatonna, MN, USA

-=V.R=- wrote:

I want to know that as well...my stats haven't updated at all - and still aren't updating
fabiator14
+7|6148|Normandy - France
as told by others, only ARSE is updating for me, but I did not play on all servers

Last edited by fabiator14 (2007-06-29 05:19:23)

Casartelli
No skills, just luck
+14|6146|The Netherlands
And the waiting continues!
[GSF]AFROPUFF
+7|6537
All      EA       Servers    are ranked they all have been restarted...........

on the other hand you would think TV2 would be ok aswell considering 90% of the servers are hosted by them, but unfortunatly they are not as of yet, or lastnight atleast when i tryed
V1king
+10|6151|Land of crocs and cane toads
Australian servers are updating (GA and IGN) but not correctly as yet.
deadlikeme667
+5|6166|MI
a new server issue has asrisen, the stats updated for about a week and then they just stopped today. could be input lag (EA) or it might be the start of another fiasco. check for updates everyone!!!
killaer
+41|6714
Looks like stats have stopped updating..I got my basic grappling hook badge, haven't gotten that...got veteran special forces medic but didnt get that either
FredFLQ
S0tp R4p1nG u5!!1one
+47|6527|Donnacona, Quebec
I played a game 2 hours ago and it updated.

You kids just gotta be patient ffs...
BluRR33
+27|6384|Sweden
i dont think this is working yet almost 2 weeks ago... )  didnt get my score today
deadlikeme667
+5|6166|MI
lol, Fred its my cousins shit not updating not mine :p
swat0101
+0|6224
ok now i'm confused...can i get my stats updated now or not??
MrArizona
+0|6147
stfu and go play something else or god forbid u guys get a social life and actually attempt at social interaction with other HUMANS.

Last edited by MrArizona (2007-06-29 13:09:47)

De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6524|Belgium

yes you can, play on a server that has been restarted recently (like in the last three days). Then it will update.

The points you made in the last two weeks should in theory update soon, as they are being processed, but don't hope too much on that.
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6836|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I'm starting to doubt that the stats we earned over the last couple of weeks will show up.

I don't mind waiting, but my "last played date" stat is up to date and all that has shown up is like 50 pts. out of the 1000 or so I earned and none of the medals.

I read the posts and the info from EA, but I'm not convinced that a lot of people are going to lose a ton of earned stuff.

Someone... please... quell my fears!
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6476|Somewhere else

I've done what some people call "reading" and have figured out a few things while doing another crazy thing called "searching".  I then decided to throw in a little bit of "logic"  and A dab of "common sense"

Bear with me it may be hard...

Ok,  As of right now, this post's time, which can be found at the top of, well, this post.  This is the rundown:

The Server issue has not been entirely Identified by EA or Gamespy.  With thier efforts, they have begun to get things back up and running.  They have been Flip flopping John Kerry style if your stats earned during the server issues will be recorded.  As of right now, there is no official answer, and if EA has no answer, the gaming community has none either.

Some people have been getting thier stats in part, or none at all.  No one has an answer to YOUR stats if no one has an answer to all the other stats.   EA has not released much info, so just like the rest of us, you're gonna be left in the dark, possibly never to get an answer even if EA resolves the issue.

As of right now, EA has confirmed nothing other than the issue exists, and they are "trying to resolve the problem" and "it appears that some servers are updating" and "we are continuing to work on the issue".  All odd and rediculous conspiracy theories are just that, theories.  Ea might in fact be getting ready to shut the stats down permanentally, but no one has answer if that is true or false, No one haseven had any credible evidence to support anything about The server issue as of right now.

Some people are recieving stats updates, some are not.  Some map servers were experienceing troubles but are now updating.   Some servers are still not functioning with the stat system.

We realize that there alot of us gamers, including myself, that do in fact play for stats, as well as have fun.   I would like to continue working for my General rank as much as you want your medal, badge, ribbon, medal, unlock, or rank.  Until this issue is resolved, unless you are an ADMIN at EA you may not, while playing today or in the next days or weeks to come, recieved all the things your have worked for.

I can safely say that life will go on, We will, as a human race, get through this difficult time.  In the mean time,  we as a race must use common sense and for the love of god:  WHEN THE TIME COMES AND THE ISSUE IS FIXED, YOU WILL KNOW.  YOU WILL NOT NEED TO SPAM 67 PAGES OF QUESTIONS THAT WE HAVE ALL ASKED AND ALL HAVE NO ANSWER TO!

The BF2s Community will be flooding with the answers once they come, you asking "well, will i get my stats are not" is in fact not a MAGICAL SPELL  THAT WILL MAKE THE ANSWER APPEAR.

So, now that you know, feel free to keep stupid questions to yourself or household pet.  Unless you have something that you feel (think about it before you do) is worthwhile, Please STFU.

The answer will come.  No one will have the answer but forget to tell everyone until you ask your redundant fucking question.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2007-06-29 13:40:16)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard