Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6400|dm_maidenhead

niomosy wrote:

Snipingruven wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

Add that + 3560 nades and you have karkand of 1.41.
and add FF=Off, and add 12486 more nades!
If you're turning FF off, you also need to add another 2036 claymores between the USMC uncap and Hotel flag.

Oh, and don't forget a shot of APC's spawn camping the hotel
This is 1.41. There's no such thing as vehicles in Karkand
SteikeTa
+153|6746|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

gene_pool wrote:

Mm.. I prefer the old karkand more.

Mmmm
Ahhhhhh, the good old days!!!!!!!! I miss them :S
airborne916
+24|6663

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Replace the Medics with C4 jumping Spec-Ops and the Supports with bunny-hopping n00b-t00bing Assaults and you have Karkand 1.12!
ahhh good times, good times.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6676|Middle of nowhere

Smitty5613 wrote:

ZamoII wrote:

Jello.01 wrote:

Minus all medics except 3 or 4 per team, since everyone is being a support fag or sniper, then you have karkand of 1.41
im not being funny here but is there any kit you people dont make fun of? i mean if you personally hate that kit all you gotta do is add a word like noob or fag on it, and you all make it sound like anyone who uses that kit is a noob... comon for fuck sake, its only because you cant stand to get killed by that weapon or particular kit.... whos the better person? you? or the person who just gets on with the game and doesnt call someone a noob every 5 mins....
nope, ive never heard any1 ever complain about the engineer kit... yet
fuckin engineer n00bs!! always with the wrenches and tanks and AT mines

wtf is up w/the shotgun!?!? it kills in one shot, that's total h4x!!!!!111one!
+0|6146
lol
niomosy
+26|6688

petermassingale wrote:

niomosy wrote:

Snipingruven wrote:

and add FF=Off, and add 12486 more nades!
If you're turning FF off, you also need to add another 2036 claymores between the USMC uncap and Hotel flag.

You just need to know where to look, but they're around.
JG1567JG
+110|6586|United States of America

niomosy wrote:

petermassingale wrote:

niomosy wrote:

You just need to know where to look, but they're around.
Ya I joined one since a friend of mine was on there and was totally taken by surprise when I run around the corner to face a Tank head on.  I bunnyhopped my ass back around the corner to go another route.
weasel_thingo
+74|6325

Smitty5613 wrote:

ZamoII wrote:

Jello.01 wrote:

Minus all medics except 3 or 4 per team, since everyone is being a support fag or sniper, then you have karkand of 1.41
im not being funny here but is there any kit you people dont make fun of? i mean if you personally hate that kit all you gotta do is add a word like noob or fag on it, and you all make it sound like anyone who uses that kit is a noob... comon for fuck sake, its only because you cant stand to get killed by that weapon or particular kit.... whos the better person? you? or the person who just gets on with the game and doesnt call someone a noob every 5 mins....
i have, i think i might have a screen shot, people were saying i was a n00b for using mines, and another one is of people saying to stop using the shotguns
Suicidal
+20|6506

Smitty5613 wrote:

We're too busy laughing at you
Jello.01
+46|6607|DFW, Texas

ZamoII wrote:

Jello.01 wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

Add that + 3560 nades and you have karkand of 1.41.
I think you're new here, and to this game. You wouldn't have any idea how powerful the PKM was in 1.2 and 1.21, it was horrible. It was like a fully automatic sniper rifle, snipers even got killed. I'll let this video elaborate more

When more than half of the entire enemy team were using the PKM, it was unbearable, because your team would have been filled with the noobs using the pkm and there were no medics whatsoever.

That is the main reason I started hating the support kit, because no one ever became medic again, and now there are just guys that play support to spam grenades.

Now you know the full story. Don't apply stereotypes to anyone without knowing the situation fully, maybe you'll learn something useful that way instead of making assumptions like you just have.

I only assume you're new since your join date is this year, and you have not posted a link to your stats, until then, you are new.

Last edited by Jello.01 (2007-06-29 00:11:33)

UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6686|"The Empire"

Jello.01 wrote:

When more than half of the entire enemy team were using the PKM, it was unbearable, because your team would have been filled with the noobs using the pkm and there were no medics whatsoever.

That is the main reason I started hating the support kit, because no one ever became medic again, and now there are just guys that play support to spam grenades.

Now you know the full story. Don't apply stereotypes to anyone without knowing the situation fully, maybe you'll learn something useful that way instead of making assumptions like you just have.

I only assume you're new since your join date is this year, and you have not posted a link to your stats, until then, you are new.
I remember watching that vid when it first came out, it did go PKM mad. You couldn't turn any corner without someone lying there with there PKM firing away. Didn't last to long though before they nerfed it, like everything else really. The only good thing was when they took away the 6 and i mean 6 claymores from snipers. What idiot thought that would be a good idea to give them that many, but again it didn't last long!!
Ricerckt93
+69|6651

armin wrote:

Found this in an old screenshots folder from way back in 2005. Medicwhores on Karkand, what a sight. "First aid, here!" I was the ammo spamming guy myself

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4536 … 080ag0.jpg
Shot at 2007-06-28
Yeah, that has to be a recent screen shot.  I see a Captain right there in front.  New ranks didn't come out till patch 1.20 (Feb. 15, 2006).
IrishWind
+4|6708
Remember the vehicle physics for release?  Where driving within 15 feet of someone would run them over?  Now that I'm going for veteren vehicle badge, those good old days would be nice.  7 vehicle kills would be a quick run past the hotel on Kark.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6410|Belgium

IrishWind wrote:

Remember the vehicle physics for release?  Where driving within 15 feet of someone would run them over?  Now that I'm going for veteren vehicle badge, those good old days would be nice.  7 vehicle kills would be a quick run past the hotel on Kark.
Yeah and when you hopped out of a vehicle yourself it would kill you 9 times outta 10.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6478|Somewhere else

gene_pool wrote:

Mmmm
ahh, the good ol days.  back when the ROFLCOPTER was a powerful force and it's minigun was the hand of god.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6744|Mexico City
NO.
THIS is karkand now:

3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6301|The | Netherlands
64 player servers are gay anyway Bennet
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6594

gene_pool wrote:

Mmmm
I miss those days...
weasel_thingo
+74|6325

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

NO.
THIS is karkand now:

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
+1
E7IXER
Banned
+20|6147|Chester, UK
I hate karkand. It's the worst noob fest in the world and since I play bf2 late at night and in the early hours of the morning, the only european servers that are full are 24/7 karkand ones.

I got 15 kills the other day in 5 seconds, because of 10 medics trying to revive the bodies at the same time. I didnt take a screen shot cause I got kicked for swearing when I typed out how I "owned you fuckers with a fucking nade" When I came back on the server I had 70 points and the nearest person to me was still on 25.

I never throw nades at the start, I save them for when all the noobs try and revive, then you get 3-4 in one.
ToughGuy#3
+2|6157

NO.
THIS is karkand now:

Did anyone else pause this video at the beginning to look at the blonde in the white bikini?

Last edited by ToughGuy#3 (2007-06-30 04:27:23)

Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6386|Scotland

NO.
THIS is karkand now:

So funny when they dont get there UAV
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6461|meh-land
that song creeps me out, so i refuse to watch it
Hurlin
+5|6773|Australia

gene_pool wrote:

Mmmm
Oh man I used to hate the C4 chuckers with their macro's ....... get one of them with a decent support guy and just give up

NO.
THIS is karkand now:

Don't you have snipers on your servers ?

Last edited by Hurlin (2007-07-02 01:12:39)

Suicidal
+20|6506
I would have loved to have been USMC on that map....one nade on that roof for 5 of the easiest kills you're ever likely to get.

TBH I don't see the difference in that nade spamming and APC whoring from the oposite direction.

You still die so who gives a fuck?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard