firebolt5
+114|6148
Nice job Dice for adding in useless stats in the first place...  Now that they're not working, your player numbers will be dropping!
unit401
+4|6552
Ive played everyday and my last battle on updates...nothing else
Club3D
+31|6834
Funny, post it a week ago about the updates issue and everyone says, oh another one, go to search bla bla bla...

Good thing that someones dares to post again.
AirForceOne1
What smells like tuna??
+115|6540|inside your nose.
yea its weird cause i got a random 13 points one day, and then nothing has updated since then
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6779|Bulgaria
stats are NOT updating!
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6316|Graz, Austria
Yep, my global score count has been decreasing too over the last few days.
Either they have reset ~3000 accounts above me, or I have gained that same amount of positions.
adv3rsary
+28|6708
hehe i have gone up 600 ranks since stats stopped updating.. hope it stays off til im #1
ironically i dont know why.. only explaination would be if some accounts that were ahead of me dont exist anymore.. would make since the other way considering some servers are still working (as far as updating stats)

Last edited by adv3rsary (2007-06-22 22:18:20)

Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6493|Valley of the Dragons
The explanation for this is really simple. People that havent been playing for a month disappear from the rankings list.

So if a couple of guys above you havent played for lets say 25 days before the Stats-bug, and ofcourse cannt play now, they will drop from the ranking and you will move up.

The bug is only in the feedback from the game-servers --> Gamespy. The stats themselves remain untouched. Thats why everybody panicking about o noes my account is lost etc etc are wrong. Your account is still there only you cannt update your stats by playing.
Budzilla
+9|6185|Brisbane, Australia

Skorpy-chan wrote:

I've resolved not to play until they sort this shit out.
Never play for fun?

I have jumped a few ranks up the leaderboard. However my score is the same. I think EA are deleting accounts.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser

Budzilla wrote:

Skorpy-chan wrote:

Never play for fun?

I have jumped a few ranks up the leaderboard. However my score is the same. I think EA are deleting accounts.
Try reading my previous post and EDIT your own, retard
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6482|Kamloops, BC Canada
I've started playing Oblivion again... No more bf2 for me until stats come back
Jemme101
M24 Abuser

Canadian_Sniper_X wrote:

I've started playing Oblivion again... No more bf2 for me until stats come back
Yeah I see a lot of Xfires doing Oblivion atm

Maybe you could try Project Reality and see if you like that. It raises the bar on Vanilla.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6682|London, UK

Jamesey wrote:

Skorpy-chan wrote:

Reciprocity
+721|6573|the dank(super) side of Oregon
it's a two year old game,  who gives a shit?  a bunch of fucking infants.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6446|The Twilight Zone

RaiD wrote:

seriously though ...

Does anyone else notice this, our stats are updating for for global rank, kit, weapon, commander ect, it updates ..

just not personal stats for ribbons, medals & time ect I been noticing this for a bit now, The games that I have been playing wont update but sure as shit the global stats DO update and keep updating ..
lol are u serious?? another thread about stats not beeing updated? are stats your life??? lol man get a life

?????
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6329
i made a new account so i can get badges over an over an over an over an over
Fly51
+1|6147|France
Actually, i guess it would be a lot better without stats, no more stats padding, no more cheats, ppl will really play for fun and not to get some badge or something. And if your ratio sucks so you won't care anymore
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6213|cs_connecticut‬‭
I booted up my PS2 which hasn't been used in ages..
RaiD
+5|6605|Canada

>>SUPR3MACY<< wrote:

RaiD wrote:

seriously though ...

Does anyone else notice this, our stats are updating for for global rank, kit, weapon, commander ect, it updates ..

just not personal stats for ribbons, medals & time ect I been noticing this for a bit now, The games that I have been playing wont update but sure as shit the global stats DO update and keep updating ..
lol are u serious?? another thread about stats not beeing updated? are stats your life??? lol man get a life

?????
Im telling my mom on you, you hurt my feelings, if she gets upset you better look out mister, shell come over there and EAT you whole!!

forget the quarter pounder !!

Last edited by RaiD (2007-06-23 06:07:55)

the_B3
BF2s EU 2142 Server Adore
+69|6635|The Netherlands

Reciprocity wrote:

it's a two year old game,  who gives a shit?  a bunch of fucking infants.
You apparently.

But my stats aren't updating either. Played a couple of different servers, even the servers people say they were still updating.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6559|England

Last Battle On  2007-06-08 22:56:00

Nothings changed.
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6246|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Some servers ARE still updating. I'm playing on ARSE clan servers at the minute. They ARE DEFINITELY updating.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6446|The Twilight Zone

RaiD wrote:

>>SUPR3MACY<< wrote:

RaiD wrote:

seriously though ...

?????
Im telling my mom on you, you hurt my feelings, if she gets upset you better look out mister, shell come over there and EAT you whole!!

forget the quarter pounder !!
hehe okay, i hope shes hot
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
gwolfman
+1|6229
Looks like stats are fixed, check out the post by EA-

Code:

http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=14853&p_created=1182290548
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6374|Oslo, Norway
Give it a week or so. They said that games were recorded, so no one is loosing their stats. Just be patient and keep on playing!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard