killaer
+41|6688
There are 2 jets because it is supposed to be a primarily armor map. No planes flying around

Last edited by killaer (2007-06-28 14:52:56)

Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6118|San Antonio, Texas

M.O.A.B wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

I updated the post.
Zomg your messing with my post, h4x!
lol
BobSacamento
+5|6583
Anyone think there might be more maps?  While it's installing it says, "Installing Battlefield 2 Map Pack 1".  Maybe there will be more maps in the future.  I personally don't care if there are a few intel or other company ads in the map if it means new maps to play on.
Cyrax-Sektor

BobSacamento wrote:

Anyone think there might be more maps?  While it's installing it says, "Installing Battlefield 2 Map Pack 1".  Maybe there will be more maps in the future.  I personally don't care if there are a few intel or other company ads in the map if it means new maps to play on.
That'd be nice. I'll never say no to extra maps.

Maybe Universal or Disneyland could make one. Ride the rides and kill!
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

BobSacamento wrote:

I hope so, everyone currently wants a urban Chinese map, so hopefully we'll get lucky . I myslef aren't bothered about the ads either.
BobSacamento
+5|6583

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

BobSacamento wrote:

Yah, they could make it big like Tampa and then to solve the problems of getting around the huge map you could hop on the monorail!  A couple c4 charges on the supports and down it goes too.
Cyrax-Sektor

BobSacamento wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

BobSacamento wrote:

Yah, they could make it big like Tampa and then to solve the problems of getting around the huge map you could hop on the monorail!  A couple c4 charges on the supports and down it goes too.
Maybe we could man the cannons on Pirates. Use Dumbo as helis too!
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

BobSacamento wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

lol
JamesGold
+18|6426
I installed the full Tampa and got 2 crashes to desktop in a row when I am about to join a server playing that map. I installed it right over the beta. Did I do something wrong or is the game just being gay?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

JamesGold wrote:

I installed the full Tampa and got 2 crashes to desktop in a row when I am about to join a server playing that map. I installed it right over the beta. Did I do something wrong or is the game just being gay?
Might just be the game, I haven't played it online yet but I did try it out on local and it worked fine, I installed it over the beta as well. But dunno what the problem might be sorry.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

Nothing happens when I click on the .exe file
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Cyrax-Sektor

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Nothing happens when I click on the .exe file
I trust you extracted it? Are you running Vista? I had to run as Admin with the 1.41 patch.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6460|Menlo Park, CA

JamesGold wrote:

Dont forget to repatch after you install the map, not too mention some servers havent updated from the beta yet. . . .
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
This fails for two reasons.

1) No attack choppers

2) No patch came out along with it
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

BobSacamento wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

K, now someone has to make a Disney Land Mod.

Nothing like Killing noobs in the happiest place on Earth.
Danorge
+7|6127|Denmark // 69! Az
Any one knows servers that runs the new version, i couldt join tv2 high way tampa just 5min ago. ... i guess the server need to be restarted first ?
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

If I have to repatch to 1.4 after installing this map the fuk it.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
JamesGold
+18|6426

fadedsteve wrote:

JamesGold wrote:

Dont forget to repatch after you install the map, not too mention some servers havent updated from the beta yet. . . .
So you have to repatch to 1.41 once you install Tampa? That's bullshit.
Legend338
+0|6121
hmm, its like intel said...lets make a map and not take much time on it. So they take a sand plain throw some palm trees on it give it armour and say WAH-LA map..

I think this map will excite me about as much Zatar Wetlands does.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6716|Mexico City
downloading....

wait, you said airfields are uncap now ???
The have just slashed down half of the fun of that map !!!!
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6686
Heres a new map by DJaws coming soon... Its a remake of Karkand... Chinese style... link to vid
http://bfeditor.org/forums/index.php?sh … =karkandfu

And i guess Intel paid for the Highway Tampon map in exchange for advertising... Look for new maps from Ensure and Vagisil... lol
Love is the answer
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6540|United States
A Summers Eve urban map would be intense.
jdno_7
+10|6192

fadedsteve wrote:

JamesGold wrote:

I did not repatch..played fine (i'm running xp)  so with this no need to repatch.
David.P
Banned
+649|6244
I'm gonna stick with the beta for now. I love forcing the enemy team back to gas and camping the bastards with my tank. Ok i dont really do it but i've seen it done so many times.
sumknt
+0|6179

loonitic wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

56 kb/s
1 min to go for me @ 150kb/s
he he 2 mins at 6.2 mps :cool

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard