Sgt.Gene
+215|6765
So, I figured I would install this game again to see how it looks on my new graphics card. I installed it and put on the 1.25 patch. Then when I click on multiplayer, my game just crashes.

So I started it again, and clicked multiplayer, didnt crash. Picked a server, hit join, BAM! crashed again.

Can anyone help me?
NordsternMN
+1|6305
Not really.

Since you hacked your BF2 stats to become a four-star general with only 6,076 points and 22 hours of playtime, I don't think we're too inclined to help you.

Which might explain why you can't join any servers. You probably got a PB global ID ban.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6765

NordsternMN wrote:

Not really.

Since you hacked your BF2 stats to become a four-star general with only 6,076 points and 22 hours of playtime, I don't think we're too inclined to help you.

Which might explain why you can't join any servers. You probably got a PB global ID ban.
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAAH

XD

gtfo kid.
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6445|California
hax omg hax!!!111
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL

NordsternMN wrote:

Not really.

Ever heard of a reset?

usually, they keep rank, but lose points/medals.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6523
that sucks man, i think im gonna go to another patch soon myself
Sgt.Gene
+215|6765
Ok, now I uninstalled and reinstalled again... and I run patch 1.25, and it patches to 100% then just keeps repatching.

It runs the patch over and over and over, until I end the process.

*edit* Fuck it, now it crashes when I connect to my acct. The problem is the 1.25 patch. Ill just wait for the 1.4 to come out of BETA.

Last edited by Sgt.Gene (2007-06-27 17:34:36)

S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Ok, now I uninstalled and reinstalled again... and I run patch 1.25, and it patches to 100% then just keeps repatching.

*edit* Fuck it, now it crashes when I connect to my acct. The problem is the 1.25 patch. Ill just wait for the 1.4 to come out of BETA.
1.4 beta?

come out of your closet much?
Sgt.Gene
+215|6765

S.Lythberg wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

1.4 beta?

Isnt 1.4 (2142) in BETA?
~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~
+16|6490
I don't think so. It should be all full.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6765
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL

Sgt.Gene wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

1.4 beta?

Isnt 1.4 (2142) in BETA?
maybe, I thought you meant bf2, which is already on 1.41...

I believe 2142 is currently on 1.25, but I'm not sure if there will be a 1.3 or if they are going straight to 1.4.
~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~
+16|6490

S.Lythberg wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

1.4 beta?

Isn't 1.4 (2142) in BETA?

I believe 2142 is currently on 1.25, but I'm not sure if there will be a 1.3 or if they are going straight to 1.4.
If they skipped 1.3 I would come to believe EA is losing brain cells at an alarming rate. Because as far as I know, 1.3 comes before 1.4.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6765

~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~ wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

If they skipped 1.3 I would come to believe EA is losing brain cells at an alarming rate. Because as far as I know, 1.3 comes before 1.4.
Well, IDK which ever comes first. Im gonna just download the demo for now and play that
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL

~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~ wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

well, a closed test of the 1.3 patch may have revealed so many bugs that they scrapped it and moved on.  It does happen occasionally, and I would almost expect it, considering the team of designers were dealing with...
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6513|Gold Coast
Try joining a single player game, wait till its fully loaded, quit, then go back and try again if you cant get to multiplayer.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469

~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~ wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Maybe it is because 1.3 was uber-epic-fail for BF2 and DICE doesn't want to bring back bad memories.
NordsternMN
+1|6305

S.Lythberg wrote:

Ever heard of a reset?

This is news to me. I thought a reset wiped everything, which I've seen several times with cheaters. My bad.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL

NordsternMN wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Ever heard of a reset?

This is news to me. I thought a reset wiped everything, which I've seen several times with cheaters. My bad.
well, i've seen complete resets, and resets that only wiped the points, and everything in between.  it might depend on what you are reset for.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6765

S.Lythberg wrote:

NordsternMN wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Ever heard of a reset?

well, i've seen complete resets, and resets that only wiped the points, and everything in between.  it might depend on what you are reset for.
It just depends on how EA does it.

Sometimes they do it completely, sometimes they are all lazy about it... example: http://bf2s.com/player/43645897/

Thats my friend, he got reset 2 weeks ago. Notice all his kills and stuff still remain.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard