Total: 115
Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6298|Outside your Back window
I think they are both good but only for the 1st lap and the last lap
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6770|The United Center
Yeah, I'ma move this to the junk drawer...
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6702|In You Endo- Stoke
F1 even though i dislike them both "tbh".
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6352|SHAPE, Belgium
Ofcourse that F1. NASCAR is usually famous only in the US. But F1 all arond the world.
trippy982
+34|6421
Wrc > F1 + Nascar
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6789|Cambridge (UK)
F1 is getting better. Slowly.
jord
+2,382|6702|The North, beyond the wall.
Isn't Nascar just a circuit?
LT.Victim
+1,175|6586|British Columbia, Canada
F1, because its really boring to watch cars go around in a Oval, at least in F1, they turn left and right, and you can't help but love that whine of the F1 cars... You can hear it miles away..

They use to come to Vancouver and race around the City, but they stopped doing that..

Like this

{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6702|In You Endo- Stoke

trippy982 wrote:

Wrc > F1 + Nascar
Yes so true,love watching World Rally.
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6573|EUtopia | Austria

trippy982 wrote:

Wrc > F1 + Nascar
Full ack
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6682|South West England

LT.Victim wrote:

Like this

Aye thats similar, but thats not F1, that league of super car at least, F1 are similar but global to the supers
RuNNer90
+22|6209|Germany
you mean..like this:

or this:

Last edited by RuNNer90 (2007-06-18 13:12:54)

CodePhoeniX
+13|6239|USA

Ace.O.Lamb wrote:

Is that possible? No, that seems wrong...  well... I guess it can happen...

F1>NASCAR

Why?

Nascar they'll slow to 180 for corners and 200ish straights; F1 they go between 60 and 200 MPH in one lap.

NASCAR they take WIDE turns where you have a .2% chance of fucking up(if no other cars on sides). 
F1 they push, and push to get that corner just right, Take one corner wrong and you could F-up the next one . + you get to see the drivers take racing lines, which IMO is really cool, switching directions faster than...  than... well you know...

NASCAR races are like 300 laps (i think) that is... hold on...  [CodePhoeniX clicks on Start>Run>Calc>enter>300>*>4>Enter] 1200 LEFT turns, it makes me wonder if they are capable of going right.
F1  70 laps  2 maybe 3 pit stops each lap has around 14 turns. Fourteen DIFFERENT turns, different.

NASCAR each track, well... you go to one, and  you've seen all the others. The word is OVAL!
F1 each track has something of its own to offer. Ex. Monaco a tight technical track, very few places to pass. How many NASCAR tracks are difficult to pass on, let alone technical?

NASCAR They ALL look look FAMILY SEDANS, you make a car go 200MPH but make it look like a $24k POS?(don't think I got munie, I don't I would LOVE a $24k car, even a $6k car...)
F1 what the hell kind of car looks better than an F1 car?

This can all be summed up in one word, variety. F1 has more variety, therefore F1 wins.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6754|Uhh... erm...

CodePhoeniX wrote:

Ace.O.Lamb wrote:

Is that possible? No, that seems wrong...  well... I guess it can happen...

F1>NASCAR

Why?

Nascar they'll slow to 180 for corners and 200ish straights; F1 they go between 60 and 200 MPH in one lap.

NASCAR they take WIDE turns where you have a .2% chance of fucking up(if no other cars on sides). 
F1 they push, and push to get that corner just right, Take one corner wrong and you could F-up the next one . + you get to see the drivers take racing lines, which IMO is really cool, switching directions faster than...  than... well you know...

NASCAR races are like 300 laps (i think) that is... hold on...  [CodePhoeniX clicks on Start>Run>Calc>enter>300>*>4>Enter] 1200 LEFT turns, it makes me wonder if they are capable of going right.
F1  70 laps  2 maybe 3 pit stops each lap has around 14 turns. Fourteen DIFFERENT turns, different.

NASCAR each track, well... you go to one, and  you've seen all the others. The word is OVAL!
F1 each track has something of its own to offer. Ex. Monaco a tight technical track, very few places to pass. How many NASCAR tracks are difficult to pass on, let alone technical?

NASCAR They ALL look look FAMILY SEDANS, you make a car go 200MPH but make it look like a $24k POS?(don't think I got munie, I don't I would LOVE a $24k car, even a $6k car...)
F1 what the hell kind of car looks better than an F1 car?

This can all be summed up in one word, variety. F1 has more variety, therefore F1 wins.
QFT
aLeX
.?
+160|6355|:D

RuNNer90 wrote:

you mean..like this:

or this:
WRC undoubtably owns F1 and especially NASCAR but you cant beat the sound of those F1 cars. It's teh sex, tbh.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6543|Πάϊ
In the F1, they got this thing called a "turn". There's some that go left, and some that go right as well!!!!

but WRC pwns all that

Last edited by oug (2007-06-25 17:35:25)

ƒ³
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6789|Cambridge (UK)

oug wrote:

In the F1, they got this thing called a "turn". There's some that go left, and some that go right as well!!!!
There's even some that go both ways!
Umibozu_IT
+15|6671|Italy
F1 wins hands down

I think ppl watch nascar just to see some crashes! (tbh in f1 too)
Master*
Banned
+416|6518|United States
F1
robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6360

Umibozu_IT wrote:

F1 wins hands down

I think ppl watch nascar just to see some crashes! (tbh in f1 too)

Damon Hill won that race, I remember seeing it on TV. F1 wins.
Graper0127
+1|6167|The Dirty Dozen
NASCAR by far fellers my driver's Dale Earnhardt Jr. I don't watch F1 though.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6702|Middle of nowhere
NASCAR FTW!!

yeah, sure they go in circles, but it's much more than that, if you pay close attention it's much more interesting than F1, in F1 they go in LINES, how boring is that? i'd rather watch 3 hrs of Talladega 3-5 wide racing than 10 min of F1 line racing

and it's fun to see if a car is loose or tight or whatever in NASCAR, you can't hardly tell in F1 unless you hear the guy say so, it's much easier in NASCAR and makes it easier to get into imo

plus i'm a Jeff Gordon fanboy...
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6543|Πάϊ
They go in lines because that's how you take a turn. Not that F1 isn't boring lately, but ffs, all they do in nascar is go round and round! I don't mean to offend anyone, but dammit how retarded is that?
ƒ³
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6656

F1 FTW! Nascar is just a bunch of cars going around and around. It doesn't take as much skill to drive a Nascar as it does an F1 car.
RuNNer90
+22|6209|Germany
First 4 laps of the european grand prix at the nuerburgring 2007!!!!
funny as hell

Last edited by RuNNer90 (2007-07-24 14:15:20)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard